sissialissi
smileydodge

More guns will cause less crime

sissialissi

Pro

More guns cause less crime. If more people in America carry guns there will be less crime.
My Support/ what im going to use:
1.) Amendment 2
2.)
Economy/ Protection
3.)
Hunting
4.) Different ages, different reasons
smileydodge

Con

First, I would like to say that I completely disagree. Why would letting Americans carry guns cause less crime?? You tell me.
Supporting Ideas:
1. The instinct to pull out a gun
2. Misunderstandings
3. Not illegal for robbers and criminals to carry guns (who would ever know if they were criminals?)
4. Police and Law Enforcement Injured through careless conduct
5. SAME concept for all ages! NO GUNS for anyone who possibly could use it against the innocent.
sissialissi

Pro

Whether you have a gun, rock, or knife you are obligated to protect yourself. The police are not going to be right behind your every step, so why not carry a gun? Police only show up after the crime/call, if anyone calls at all.
I am sure that anyone can tell if the person carrying a gun is a good person or a bad person. What's to misunderstand? Can you not tell when someone is going to rob you or not? And if I were to get robbed I would want something to protect me, such as a gun!
Students for concealed weapons said ,"In fact, no law will ever affect criminal behavior because criminals, by their very nature, do not follow the law." Even if we do make gun laws stricter or make it to were no one can have a gun a criminal can still get his/her hands on it. Have you heard of the black market? That is a way for a criminal to get a gun.
With the ages there are different reasons why they would carry a gun. For example, an elderly person cannot take a beating like a young person could.
smileydodge

Con

smileydodge forfeited this round.
sissialissi

Pro

Good show :)
Thank you for debating me!
smileydodge

Con

smileydodge forfeited this round.