Flashdasnake
UnsightlyYoshi

Mortal Kombat is better than Street Fighter.

Flashdasnake
Started: 11/30/2014 Category: Games

Flashdasnake

Pro

I think Mortal Kombat is better than Street Fighter.
Starting with that for one, why is the BOSS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER?
Feels weird, and I don't get why they at least would make him good for a boss.
I also will say, that most of the costumes and characters are extremely
dull/stereotypical.
Like Ryu, he's an average karate-boxing guy, and we have a fat guy, some quick girl,
and a small girl that speaks some native language and attacks with an annoying voice.
Not just that, but Capcom hasn't released another Street Fighter since 2009, and NetherRealm Studios only took 3 years to release another one.
Sure, the costumes in Mortal Kombat are slightly inappropriate, and the ninjas are often retextures, but Mortal Kombat is unique, with more advanced AL, and more combos and things like that.
Personally, I like how Street Fighter is more for kids, but can't they do something more unique for it?
UnsightlyYoshi

Con

street fighter is better then mortal combat cause it has no blood and it has better characters and it has no fatalitys and its much much better then mortal combat
Flashdasnake

Pro

No blood..? You can turn off blood and gore too. And did you listen to what I said? I said the characters in
Street Fighter weren't unique at all, but pretty typical. And fatalities are unique to every fighting game besides it alone.
UnsightlyYoshi

Con

no street fighter is better then mortal combat both are good but i just perfer street fighter
Vote Placed by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
FlashdasnakeUnsightlyYoshiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't give a reason for their side and instead relied on personal opinion. The blood, Gore, and fatalities are the main attraction of Mortal Kombat. Had Con talked about the fast fighting speed of Street Fighter, the age of it, and it's larger fan base due to its kid friendly atmosphere, they might have stood a better chance.