samanthafalk
checkmate21

Mortal Kombat

checkmate21
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

samanthafalk

Pro

Mortal Kombat is a very entertaining game that many gamers play.
checkmate21

Con

Yes, Mortal Kombat is an entertaining game that many gamers play. However, it is one of the most violent games out there. It is so violent that it was also banned in some countries and had to addend to many court cases. The very first game was also the first game to receive a mature ESRB rating. Because of these issues, it is one of the most controversial video games in this world. So tell me, would you play something that is controversial or play something that isn't?
samanthafalk

Pro

That is not the most violent game.
checkmate21

Con

The thing is that I never mentioned that Mortal Kombat is "the most violent game", I only mentioned that it is one of the most violent games which is different to "most violent game" like you have mentioned. Not only that, what you have read my argument in depth and therefore you have not answered or even countered my argument and question.
samanthafalk

Pro

I will play the game that I want to play.
checkmate21

Con

checkmate21 forfeited this round.
samanthafalk

Pro

samanthafalk forfeited this round.
checkmate21

Con

I understand that people like you like to play violent video games. I also perfectly understand that you like to play Mortal Kombat. I have nothing against it. I also like it. But the thing is that you have not paid any attention to my arguments and have simply ignored my responses. So please before you post your argument please read what I have written and answer the questions that I have asked.
samanthafalk

Pro

samanthafalk forfeited this round.
checkmate21

Con

Now, I believe that we should limit the amount of play time on the violent video games because they can cause brain damage and a different way of thinking. For example there are many instances of school shooting, and most of these people who were in charge of the shooting were motivated by these violent video games. No wonder some countries have banned Mortal Kombat, because it has a bad influence on teenagers and video gamers. And because of these shootings, I can conclude that it was heavily influenced by these violent games, such as Mortal Kombat.
Vote Placed by baus 3 years ago
baus
samanthafalkcheckmate21
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark