LifeMeansGodIsGood
ariee1

Most People Hate the Truth Which is We All Deserve Death and Hell

LifeMeansGodIsGood

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You can argue that we don't deserve to die so it is not possbile that you can be hateful of a truth which is a fallacy, or silly arguments like that. You can call my arguments silly. When you say death is natural or only an event we don't deserve, I'll say that is silly and I will explain why it is silly: it is silly because if we don't deserve it, that means it is not fair. Since it falls on all of us, then it must be fair. Is it fair or is it not fair? You can say fair has nothing to do with it. Then I will say that is silly, because we all get the same thing and we all deserve it so it is fair for everbody whenever their time in this world is finished, no matter how young and innocent they may appear, we all have it coming and if it comes soon it is equally fair as it happens once to all of us.

I think it's silly that I even have to point out the fact that we honestly all deserve to die and it's fair for everybdoy.

I hope you have fun..... I'm having fun knowing I have eternal life and my death was taken away by God Himself when He died in my place as the Son of God, the Messiah, The Creator who became my Saviour, the LORD JESUS CHRST.......the only person who walked the earth as a man who never deserved to die.........

ONLY FOR JESUS CHRIST WAS DEATH NOT DESERVED AND NOT FAIR.

Ok. This debate is open to even the dumbest of atheistic arguements saying they accept no proof of God outside of the fire of Hell, and death is an evolutionary wonder which leads to survival of the fittesst through natural selection and the strongest will rise to the level of god in the end.

Silly stuff.
ariee1

Con

I understand that you believe in God,I do also but do you think Just because people cant take the truth doesn't mean that they should go to hell. I think that some people have issues with the truth it may hurt that person or tear down someones self esteem. Do you accept the truth? I think that People Lie and they should repent for that but they shouldn't go to hell because they hate the truth. Do you always tell the truth? Can you accept the truth even if it will hurt your feelings It isn't right for you to tell someone they deserve to go to hell because they cannot accept the truth.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I'm short on time, so I will simply point out that my opponent seems to be ignoring my argument and trying to say I said things I never said. I will request that in the next round, my opponent qoute me when he accuses me of saying or implying things I never said or implied.

I never said or implied the following:

" do you think Just because people cant take the truth doesn't mean that they should go to hell."

I never said that and I do not understand the logic of the concept my opponent seems to be accusing me of. I don't know where my opponent is getting this from.

My opponent asks many questions of me personally which have nothing to do with the topic of this debate. My opponent asks if I accept the truth, and if I always tell the truth. My personal character is not the topic of this debate. I admit that I have lied in the past, and there have been times when I did not want to accept the truth. I suppose there is still some truth that I do not want to accept because I'm not ready for it, but I do admit that I deserve to burn in Hell because of the evils of my heart and my unwillingness to accept the truth in ways.

All I said in this debate is that most people hate the truth which is that we all deserve to die and burn in Hell. My opponent shows his hated of this truth by insisting it is unkind and unfair. The truth is not always easy to take or to admit to.

My opponent does not want to admit, like me, that we both deserve to burn in Hell because He hates that truth. Most people will not admit that they deserve to burn in Hell so they hate it when they are told they deserve to burn in Hell the same as me and everybody else.
ariee1

Con

ariee1 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I hope my opponent is still with us.....argument extended
ariee1

Con

ariee1 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

We deserve to die and burn in Hell because we have defied our Creator and sinned againt Him. He loves us and wants us to be forgiven, so He paid in our place for our sins when he took our death as God the Man, the Son of God, Jesus. He died the most horrific tortuous death in our place, our sin, the sin of all mankind, nailed Him to the cross where He willingly shed His holy life's blood to pay for our sins. The grave could not hold him because He had no sin of His own. He took our sin to the grave and left it behind, covered by His blood, when He rose in victory over death offering forgiveness and pardon form the penalty of sin which is eternal death in Hell. He offers pardon to all who admit they are the ones who deserve death and eternal death in Hell, and believe on His Resurreciont, and call on God in the name of Jesus Chrsit to save them. He delights to save from Hell all who believe on Him.

Most people hate the truth which is that we all deerve to die and burn in Hell. Most people will not admit that they deserve to die and burn in Hell. Most people will say death is part of life, or it's the way or nature, or nonsense things like that. Death is contrary to life and we all deserve it because we have been contrary to the life-giver, our Creator who took our death to be our Savoiur.

All arguments extended. I hope my opponent's death has not been finalized and he is still with us. He can be saved from Hell if his death has not yet been finalized. I hope he gets saved. I hope all of you get saved. Will you get saved?
ariee1

Con

ariee1 forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I hope my opponents feelings did not get hurt too much, only enough to make him think he might want to make sure he gets saved from Hell. I hope my opponent is still with us.
ariee1

Con

ariee1 forfeited this round.
Posted by RomanCatholic 3 years ago
RomanCatholic
LifeMeansGodIsGood,

I'm a Christian, and need to stress this

Being a Christian doesn't guarantee you heaven
Being anything else doesn't guarantee hell

Falsely believing you are guaranteed heaven is a mortal sin (Presumption)
Putting yourself above other for ANY reason is the sin of self righteousness
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
LifeMeansGodIsGoodariee1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture