Slinky5890
BlackRobin168

Most cases of bullying in schols help a person to deal with conflict in the future.

BlackRobin168

Slinky5890

Pro

I am arguing that most cases of bullying in schools can help both the bully and the victim in some way in their future lives. For the sake of this argument "most" cases refer to name calling, exclusion, physical contact (that doesn't cause lasting harm).

First round is acceptance

Also this is my first time doing this, so I hope to god I don't get someone really good.
BlackRobin168

Con

This is my first time doing this online, but I am a seasoned debater from NFL; I will try not to go over the top.

I will be arguing on that the fact that, that is just not true; that bullying can be detrimental to the victims and can ruin their lives. I will also be arguing on the fact that by saying it could help them in their future lives, that this ideal would give bullies the okay to hurt someone and would only cause more pain for innocent victims of the present and the future.
Slinky5890

Pro

Slinky5890 forfeited this round.
BlackRobin168

Con

Many people have made the claim, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger," but this ideal is just false. While scars may fade, they last forever and this concept applies to emotional scars as well. Those who are the victims of bullying no matter if it is emotional, physical, or spiritual, have to deal with those scars no matter what. Many victims of bullying after going through practical Hell, end up giving up. Some will slip into a depressive state or some may even kill themselves to stop the pain. They have to deal with the pain as they grow up and many kids will now see themselves in an ugly light of believing the horrible words. Now having a horrible view of themselves and their lives, they will continue on to do nothing and practically waste away.

Continuing on those who bully, stating that bullying someone will help them in their future life only gives them an excuse to bully! By stating this, you are practically giving them the okay to go hurt someone. Is that really what we would want our children to think when considering bullying; that is helps you later on in life? That is practically saying, "Go bully someone! It will help you!" This is a horrible ideal to think!

We cannot not teach these horrible ideals to our children!
Slinky5890

Pro

Slinky5890 forfeited this round.
BlackRobin168

Con

To wrap up my argument, even though my opponent has not argued and has practically forfeited almost every round, we cannot let this ideology be taught to our children. Bullying can ruin people's lives and bring them to waste their lives away. Teaching this bullies is practically giving them the free card to go bully someone and ruin their lives. We cannot have this horrible ideology be taught to our children. We cannot allow innocent victims suffer and we cannot condone bullying!
Posted by doomswatter 3 years ago
doomswatter
Ooooh, Preston holds the highest commendation! So impressed.
Posted by BlackRobin168 3 years ago
BlackRobin168
When saying seasoned, I just meant that I have debated before. I didn't mean to offend you, if I did, and I am sorry. In no way do I consider myself the best the debater if that is what you thought I was saying. Actually, more often, I think that I am horrible thanks to personal problems I have. Again, I am sorry if what I said offended you, I just thought I should explain I know how to debate even though I have never debated online.
Posted by Preston 3 years ago
Preston
OOOOH a seasoned NFL debater, get in line! im in the NFL too and i hold the highest commendation
Posted by doomswatter 3 years ago
doomswatter
If you don't get someone good, how will you learn to improve?
Posted by Preston 3 years ago
Preston
I almost accepted to play on the words but ill cut you a break.
Posted by Slinky5890 3 years ago
Slinky5890
Let's hope that's the case for everyone else.
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
Lol, I didn't even notice.
Posted by Slinky5890 3 years ago
Slinky5890
Oh I just spelt school wrong. It keeps on wanting me to select a contender even though it says I don't need to. Bloody thing :(
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
It should let you edit it. What did you want the title to be?
Posted by Slinky5890 3 years ago
Slinky5890
Just realised I messed up the debate title a little, and now it won't let me edit it. I hope this doesn't harm my chances of a challenger coming up
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 3 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
Slinky5890BlackRobin168Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff