Max.Wallace
MrMexicanTomato

Most good mechanics are poor. While you, the enlightned, drive your AUDIS. Whose the scum? You.

Started: 11/27/2015 Category: Cars

Max.Wallace

Pro

What is obvious to your slave is beyond you.
MrMexicanTomato

Con

I accept your challenge peasant!
Max.Wallace

Pro

The first round was not for acceptance, it was for an argument. Obviously you only play by the rules you have been brainwashed to follow. Grow a set of tits or balls and come back with your argument for round 2, if you dare. I made a statement, you could have ignored, but you chose to fight, now explain why.
MrMexicanTomato

Con

MrMexicanTomato forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Just another spoiled Audi brat turning up their nose. So be it.
MrMexicanTomato

Con

MrMexicanTomato forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I hope all the aggression and quitting hasn't traumatized you beyond repair. Sincerely.
MrMexicanTomato

Con

MrMexicanTomato forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Shut the hell up, quitter.
MrMexicanTomato

Con

MrMexicanTomato forfeited this round.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
You are just an entitled brat to me. Go ride a camel.
Posted by andrea.trevisiol 1 year ago
andrea.trevisiol
Dear Max,
unfortunately what you are saying has no sense. And I'll tell you why.
If a mechanic is good, it will have success and it will get rich. This is how world works.
However, why should you insult AUDI? I'm just a teenager and my dad has an AUDI RS6, why should you say that if people can afford a beautiful and powerful car, they should die or something like this.
I can understand your point of view just from the fact that you never managed to afford an AUDI (and why only AUDI and not BMW and MERCEDES...) and now you are just angry with those who can afford it.
Then I would like to add that Germany is the leading and best country on the automotive industry, and he makes all ranges of cars, from trucks to supercars. And you have no right to insult Germany (I'm not German but I'm Italian).
In conclusion, if a mechanic is poor is because it is not good (or he decides not to expand his business), if a person is rich it means that he worked and gave effort to his life. (except from rare cases).
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
No tie. I will joyously crush all Audi's to death. period.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I expect no votes, as the Audi drivers are just spoiled German bratwursts. Delicious! Eat you up, Spawns.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Blade-of-Truth
Driving an Audi is a privilege. Only those who are born with a destiny for greatness can drive them. Are you mad because you've never driven one? It is a lovely experience.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I will never educated by your type, those that espouse the Politically Correct in order to capitalise for themselves, so they can drive Fat Audis and preach to the masses about consumption. Keep trying, Butter Knife of Truth.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Blade-of-Truth
Max... you haven't learned your lesson yet have you. Must the Blade of Truth come and smite you once more?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
No one on this site is coherent, balanced, and intellectual enough to argue this.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
I would accept, but judging by the fact that this guy looks like a second-tier Vi_spex, I don't think he's here for a logical discussion.
Posted by XVIII 1 year ago
XVIII
someone seems to have extreme problems with the fact that some people are wealthy. No one will accept this saddening debate.