IlyasKass
Leekatya

Mothers should stay at home and look after the children

Leekatya

IlyasKass

Pro

From my perspective, I deem that throughout all human history women are in the head of the household management and looking after the babies while men are hunting and are the breadwinners in the first queue, so I reckon that some changes in gender roles are not acceptable
Leekatya

Con

But I don't mean that we should change our gender roles. Nowadays we can hire nurses for example and then mothers can continue to work. I think mothers should stay at home till a certain age (maybe till 7 years old), because if mothers stay at home longer, then children become dependent people. Mothers give to their children excessive care and then children get used to do nothing themselves because mothers always do everything instead of their children.
IlyasKass

Pro

But you see that there are a great myriad of examples when children were being brought up by moms for more than 7 years even till their maturity. Then in the result we got quite independent people who can stand up for themselves in the society and who will never forget about careless upbringing and they wiil take care of their moms without any doubt in comparison with those people who were not raised by moms for example in the time of pubescence properly
Leekatya

Con

Of course, there are many exceptions! However, I have this point of view not only because of children's up bringing, but also because of mothers' interests. The statistic shows that mothers who stay at home and don't work, are subjected to stress stronger, because they have uneventful life. Mothers don't have communicative that they can receive in a job and also they think that they haven't self-realized. So I think that they should do something else apart from staying at home because it can influence on their health.
IlyasKass

Pro

You see that there is a little thing like a maternal instinct, invisible connection only between child and mom not amongst fathers for instance. Also, even the best nurse is not a mom, is not a closest person in your life. He does not pay enough attention to children's problems. Ok, they listen to it properly and advice something but do not devote themselves into tackling the problem thoroughly like a mom like a parents. The most essential and wise advice stem from moms undoubtedly. And all this deals about stress and something like this do not have a high-priority importance like a real native support from mom till children create their own life
Leekatya

Con

But if mothers work, it doesn't mean that they can't take care for their children. It means that they shouldn't spend all time at home. Mothers can mix a job with a family. For instance, my mother worked when I was 5 years old and I didn't feel loneliness. She could give attention for both sides. Also, women should help to men with family finances. It is difficult to earn money for family for one person and also family's cash income will be higher.
Posted by Pinkmani 3 years ago
Pinkmani
Zach1, no he's not. If you look at the top, you'll see that the pro side is written by "IlyasKass" and the con side is written by "Leekatya"
Posted by Zach1 3 years ago
Zach1
You're debating against yourself. Moron. Get out of here. This is not what the site is for.
Vote Placed by mikicat10 3 years ago
mikicat10
IlyasKassLeekatyaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made stronger arguments, and I personally think it is sexist to make mothers stay at home, but that is my opinion