yay842
shanko69

Mr. Z is a B and not a D.

shanko69

yay842

Pro

Z is a B. I stated it in the auditorium when i was sad, crazy, nuts, and open to my deep inner feelings. I stated out loud that Z is a B. I even made a black guy laugh that was within my vicinity of my voice volume. So yea.
shanko69

Con

Z is a D rather than a b due to the fact that he is simply not one to whine like a typical B does, but instead he makes others cry and suffer like a true D.
yay842

Pro

True, Z is mean, but i think he is a female dog. He eats a lot and gos out to walk a lot. Also others can agree that he is a B because i made a lot of people laugh uncotrollably when i said he was a B. I made a black dood laugh so hard. So WUT SON!!!
shanko69

Con

Making someone laugh by simply calling Z a B is totally irrelevant, especially stating that person's ethnic background because it has no eccentricity in this argument and goes away from the topic of this debate. He eats and walks a lot, so what? The majority of us do that on a daily basis. In addition, some of the biggest D's in history have done the same such as Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and Barack Obama. All of these people including Z have the same basic characteristics that make them a D such as: Watching those that they have authority against do their evil bidding for them, make an entire group hate them for abuse and injustice, and manipulating subjects and peasants into thinking what they are told is the only true and righteous way of living.
yay842

Pro

Mr. Z is a B because:
1)B! B is fo B!!
2)B is funny to say
3)Z rhymes with B
4)a fourth point for no reason
5)a fifth point to make the list look longer
6)B rhymes with Z
7)Z was a B to me
8)i know Z
9)i know what a B is
10)Z and B are similar
11)in definition
12)unnecessary bullet point
13)i need to make my list look longer
14)i have a lot of reasons
15) o yea look at my list of reasons that Z is a B
16)if you're reading all this, you proved that Z is a B by simply reading the list of facts why Z is a B
IN SUMMARY, Z IS A B.
God Bless America. We Americans Live in America. I Am an Atheist. I Believe in Science. Your Welcome Z.
17)Also M can suck it.
18)and suck this list
Vote Placed by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
yay842shanko69Tied
Reasons for voting decision: In retrospect Con's arguments made slightly more sense.