Samuel_HB
Cameron_18

Mrs. Affleck is a Good Teacher.

Samuel_HB

Pro

Yes, Mrs. Affleck is a Good Teacher. She is well-prepared and constantly ready to teach us. Some may say that she is "too prepared", but would you rather that Mrs. Affleck be under-prepared? She teaches us. That's her job and she does it very well.
Cameron_18

Con

Ms. Affleck is not a good teacher because she does not explain the math at all. She just does it and expects us to know it. Also, she is very socially awkward. Whenever you ask for help, she has like a mini panic attack. And then there was the time I finished an assignment a week early. And when I asked Ms. Affleck to look it over for me, she said that I could only hand the assignment in once. I thought teachers were supposed to help you and, if you are willing to do the work, she is supposed to help you get the best mark. When Ms. Affleck said no, I was very disappointed and now I will not get the best mark that I could possibly get on the assignment. Therefore, Ms. Affleck is not a good teacher.
Samuel_HB

Pro

You may think that Mrs. Affleck is socially awkward, but it does not affect the quality of our learning. She is happy to teach us, and she is always answering our questions. The fact that you handed your assignment in early, does not make her a "bad teacher". It doesn't relate in any way. It is your fault for not looking over your assignment BEFORE handing it in, and asking her about it BEFORE you handed it in.
Cameron_18

Con

Cameron_18 forfeited this round.
Samuel_HB

Pro

Samuel_HB forfeited this round.
Cameron_18

Con

Cameron_18 forfeited this round.
Posted by mckinneyjonathon5 1 year ago
mckinneyjonathon5
Mrs. Affleck also is very rushed and heavily relies on the stuff learned in grade 9
Posted by mckinneyjonathon5 1 year ago
mckinneyjonathon5
Mrs. Affleck is not engaging or fun. I admit, she does know her stuff, but teens need something to keep there attention focused on the math.