DavidMGold
POPOO5560

Muhammad Was a Crackpot, Not a Prophet

DavidMGold has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

DavidMGold

Pro

The proposition of this debate is Muhammad, the alleged prophet of the Islamic faith, was in fact a crackpot that cultivated a pernicious ideology that is responsible for much of the world's conflict and terrorism. I will forego the usual formalities regarding definitions, and so on, asking that my opponent focus exclusively on Muhammad and begin the debate in earnest with their opening. It is my hope that my preference to debate someone who adheres to Islam, but I'm open to debating anyone including shameless hypocrites on the Left who have paradoxically found an extreme form of religious fundamentalism they can endorse.
POPOO5560

Con

so you are argueing that Prophet Muhammed wasnt a prophet and in fact he was mad man responible for much of world's conflicts/disorders and terrorism going out there... dont know what exactly you mean by that but ok just put forward your case and we will deal with it... just a little question are you before starting the debate... are you atheist or theist? and if you have a religion to which religon you ascribe to?
Posted by moral10 1 year ago
moral10
At least he did something
Shay did you do ?