harrytruman
SampleDebater

Muhammad was a pirate

harrytruman

Pro

Google docs are not a violation of conduct.

SampleDebater

Con

As I do not understand my opponents argument, rebuttal shall not be stated;
I shall define Muhammad as the founder of Islam, and I shall continue with my argument.

Nowhere in the entirety of history was Muhammad purely stated to me a pirate, but he was a merchant;
I now conclude and await my opponents argument
SOURCE:http://www.wsj.com...
harrytruman

Pro

The definition of pirate is:

“Use or reproduce (another's work) for profit without permission, usually in contravention of patent or copyright.”

Most of his Qur’an was stolen from the Oral Torah/Jewish Talmud, as well as other parts from the Christian Non-Testament:

Qur’an 5:32:

“Because of that, we decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.” Tractate Sanhedrin Chapter 4 Mishnah 5 says: It was for this reason that man was first created as one person [Adam], to teach you that anyone who destroys a life is considered by Scripture to have destroyed an entire world; and anyone who saves a life is as if he saved an entire world.”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 589:

“Narrated Abu Huraira:

the Prophet said, "Allah said, "I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.”

1 Corinthians 2:9:

But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

SampleDebater

Con

Rebuttal.
My opponent, calls him a pirate for committing a single crime of thievery; "Most of his Qur"an was stolen from the Oral Torah/Jewish Talmud, as well as other parts from the Christian Non-Testament:"
(My opponent has used the verb form of pirate)
In his statement about the Sahih Bukhari, there is evidence of one being a slave trader but never a pirate. I would like to reinforce the more commonly used definition of a pirate which is the noun form:
"1A person who attacks and robs ships at sea.
[AS MODIFIER] "a pirate ship""

Now my opponent has given a verbal form of pirate:
"Use or reproduce (another's work) for profit without permission, usually in contravention of patent or copyright."
This is the term of pirate used to represent someone pirating discs, and plagiarize. Which would mean his entire argument is null; for his use of pirate means if you plagiarize an item for your own.My opponents quote of the Corinthians is unessicary for it just speaks of Gods love of Muhammad. This is where I shall conclude my rebuttal.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Argument
Muhammad was a merchant; he never fitted the noun's definition of pirating nor did he fit into the words. Islamics Holy Text the Quran states that he is a merchant. Muhammad was a war-leader, but never plagerized the riches for himself but rather for the state.

I now conclude my second argument;
Source:
https://books.google.com.au...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.historyworld.net...
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...
harrytruman

Pro

It doesn't matter what "pirate" is usualy refering to, his Qur'an is a pirated holy book, and thus Muhammad was a pirate, not prophet.
SampleDebater

Con

Rebuttal: The definition does count. The definition of pirate that my opponent uses, is the definition of plagiarize. Just because you "pirate" something, it does not make you a pirate; calling Muhammad a pirate would be incorrect; calling him a "pirater" since he is doing or completing the verb; he does not fit the nounl description of being a ship-rader.My rebuttal would conclude with making all of my opponents argument above null.
Noun form of Pirate (The defintion needed to call Muhammad a pirate)
-a person who attacks and robs ships at sea.
Verb form of Pirate (Muhamamd being a pirater)
-use or reproduce (another's work) for profit without permission, usually in contravention of patent or copyright.

I now conclude and await my opponents reply.
Source:
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...
harrytruman

Pro

A technecality- the tense of the worddoesn't matter, the point is Muhammad pirated, making him a pirate.
SampleDebater

Con

Rebuttal: My opponent has seemed to have forgotten the difference a noun and a verb. My opponent defines pirate by its verb form, and thus that would make Muhammad a pirater not a pirate.
harrytruman

Pro

Fine, a pirateer, whatever, like I said, one letter is on no significance.
SampleDebater

Con

I finnaly shall rebuttal, one letter makes a massive change to the definition of a word. Being a pirate means you rob persons at sea, whereas being a pirater* means you plagerize others work for your own, this form of pirate is the same pirate that you refer to say that you are "pirating". I now conclude this debate and thank you for reading it! Vote Con!
Posted by harrytruman 8 months ago
harrytruman
This is all totaly legit.
Posted by harrytruman 8 months ago
harrytruman
What prophet?
Posted by lightseeker 8 months ago
lightseeker
wow, kid. do you want to debate about your mother being a whore? of course not. because she isn't and you debating on that topic, would bring shame to her one way or another.

and I really don't want to debate with a person who doesn't even follow the teachings of his own prophet.