roshan_wijerathna
PotBelliedGeek

Muhammed is a Rapist & Looter & Terrorist

roshan_wijerathna

roshan_wijerathna

Pro

I Accuse Founder of Islam is a Rapist, Looter, And a Terrorist. My Evidence are from Quran and hadiths
Muhammed Is a Rapist.
Muhammed raped several womens
known example
Juwariyah
Safiyah
Muhammed Allowed their follwers to rape women who are captured from war eventhough thier husbands are alive .
Muhammed is a Sexual Freak
Muhammed Had Sex with own daughter in law.
PotBelliedGeek

Con

I accept this debate. I have been quite short on time recently, but this debate hits close to home, so I will take it. I will start with my credentials, so as to illustrate the reliability of my knowledge in the field.

I have memorized the Quran word for word.
I hold a degree for the Islamic University of Madinah, the equivalent of Harvard Divinity School in the Muslim world. I had a dual major, Arabic Language and Culture, and the Sciences of Hadith.
I studied Islamic creed for a number of years under the renowned Muslim theologian Ali Nasir Al-Faqeehi, the head of the King Fahad Quran Complex in Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
I studied Tafseer (interpretation of the Quran) under Ali At-Tuwayjiree, a well respected theologian and Tafseer scholar.

With that said, I wish my opponent luck and look foreword to a fulfilling debate.
roshan_wijerathna

Pro

first i would like to thank PotBelliedGeek for accepting the debate. (Quote from Hadith are in Italic font)
My first accusation is Muhammed Is a Rapist. I Ilist the events happend during the regime of muhammed .

Rape of Juwariyah

Juwairiyah was a jew women of tribe of Bani Mustaliq . muhammed attacked them without any warning or a valid reason as muhammed intension was only to loot money from that tribe and take captives for sexual purpose. Muslims scholars say that juwairiyah willingly married muhammed . It cannot be true as juwairiyah can't marry muhammed because muahammed attacked & destroyed entire village of juwairiyah also killed her relatives. And in the hadith below it just stated as "Muhammed got Juwairiya ", where "got" dose not mean anything near to marriage as got generally refers to buying or having forcefully in this context.

Sahih Bukhari : Volume 3, Book 46, Number 717: Narrated Ibn Aun: I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafi wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn ‘Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn ‘Umar was in that army.

Rape of Safiyah ()
Battle of Khaybar
On the reasons for the attack, Islamic Historians and scholars say jews of khaybar were inciting hostilities among with neighboring Arab tribes against the Islamic community in Medina while breaking the treaty with muslimsm in addition other motives might have included the prestige the engagement would confer upon Muhammad among his followers, as well the booty which could be used to supplement future campaigns.

After the attack khaybar there were only ruins. Muhammed and his followes killed all males in khayber and took money and women as booty. As usual followers of muhammed sharing the booty. then a followe of muahammed came and ask for a slave girl. rest of the incident is in follwing hadith from bikhari.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367: Narrated ‘Abdul ‘Aziz:
....We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, ‘O Allah’s Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.’ The Prophet said, ‘Go and take any slave girl.’ He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Allah’s Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.’ So the Prophet said, ‘Bring him along with her.’ So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, ‘Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.’ Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her......

Volume 3, Book 34, Number 437: Narrated Anas bin Malik:

....the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was mentioned to him and her husband had been killed while she was a bride. Allah’s Apostle selected her for himself and he set out in her company till he reached Sadd-ar-Rawha’ where her menses were over and he married her. ...

may be sometimes muhammed attacked khayber in the day of marriage of safiyah(who knows, muhammed may had a desire on her) . and killed husband of safiyah and took her.

In any practice or tribe or human group do you think a women will accept to have sex with the man who attacked her vilages and imprisoned her husband. Answer is NO! That man has to rape in order to have sex. Muhammed Allowed his Followers to Rape women captives. Following hadith is the proof

Shahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3433:
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) sent a small army. The rest of the hadith is the same except this that he said: Except what your right hands possessout of them are lawful for you; and he did not mention" when their 'idda period comes to an end". This hadith has been reported on the authority of AbuSa'id (al-Khudri) (Allah be pleased with him) through another chain of transmitters and the words are: They took captives (women) on the day of Autas who had their husbands. They were afraid (to have sexual intercourse with them) when this verse was revealed:" And women already married except those whom you right hands posses" (iv. 24)

Now this is a clear stone seal proof that muhammed raped women and allowes his followers to rape.

I Conclude my round. I Know my English is weak as i'm from sri lanka and a native Sinhaleese man.Pls bare any mistakes in my Englsih.
Thank you

PotBelliedGeek

Con

PotBelliedGeek forfeited this round.
roshan_wijerathna

Pro

It is shame that even a muslim who hold a degree for the Islamic University of Madinah, the equivalent of Harvard Divinity School in the Muslim world & who had a dual major, Arabic Language and Culture, and the Sciences of Hadith coudn,t defend Islam and Muhammed. I'm sure that my opponent now know true face of muhammed. I kindly ask my opponent to declare what he think about Muhammed Now.
PotBelliedGeek

Con

I am sorry. As I stated when I accepted this debate, I am severly short on time. If you don't believe me, go look at my recent debates, all of the have ended this way. I simply don't have the time to dedicate to this debate. I will debate you on the topic in May, if you are still on this site.
roshan_wijerathna

Pro

roshan_wijerathna forfeited this round.
PotBelliedGeek

Con

PotBelliedGeek forfeited this round.
roshan_wijerathna

Pro

roshan_wijerathna forfeited this round.
PotBelliedGeek

Con

PotBelliedGeek forfeited this round.
Posted by IslamAhmadiyya 2 years ago
IslamAhmadiyya
When Muhammad (saw) openly declared his prophethood to the Meccans 3 years after his first revelation and encounter with God, the Meccan leaders opposed him greatly, and his message posed a great threat to their society, because Muhammad (saw) proposed that there was only One God and all the statues and idols on the Ka'aba are false gods that can bring neither harm, nor benefit.

The Meccans saw this as something that would prevent people from all around Arabia and beyond from doing their annual pilgrimages to Mecca as this was a natural custom. People from all around used to annually visit Mecca and the Ka'aba and worship their god(s) there, and in return, the Meccan people benefit from this with wealth and trade.

When Muhammad (saw) proclaimed that there is only One God, the Meccan leaders refused to accept that message, and they started to fear the faith of Islam as it was spreading fast, so they came up with a solution and gave this to one Meccan leader, Abu Talib (ra), who was the uncle of Muhammad (saw).

They told him that if Muhammad (saw) stopped preaching, they would give him 3 things.
1) They would give him all the wealth of Mecca.
2) They would give him whatever women he desired.
3) They would make him the leader of Mecca.

Muhammad (saw) declined all of these things when his uncle told him this message, and Muhammad (saw) said, "Even if they place the sun in my right-hand, and the moon in my left-hand in return for giving up this matter, I will never stop " until; - either Allah makes it (the religion of Allah) triumph or I die defending it."

Which type of man would truly stand up for some false religion that he made up for whatever personal motive? He was offered leadership and power, women and wealth, yet he denied it for this false propaganda of his called Islam? This shows that Muhammad (saw) was a true prophet of God, and an ever faithful servant.

Reference for this is here: [As-Seerah an-Nabaweyyah, Ibn Hisham (vol.1, p.265-266)]
Posted by roshan_wijerathna 3 years ago
roshan_wijerathna
The translation i posted was a online copy from islamic website.

Following is by is by Dr. M. Muhsin Khan. In that numbers are little different but the same Hadith.

Under Rape of Juwairiyah

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2541
In-book reference : Book 49, Hadith 25
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 717

http://sunnah.com...

Under Rape of Safiiyah

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 371
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 367

(deprecated numbering scheme)

http://sunnah.com...

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2235
In-book reference : Book 34, Hadith 181
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 437
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Under Muhammad Allowed Rape to his followers.
The translation provided here is by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui.
http://sunnah.com...
Reference : Sahih Muslim 1456 d
In-book reference : Book 17, Hadith 43
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 8, Hadith 3433
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Posted by PotBelliedGeek 3 years ago
PotBelliedGeek
Your sources are clear enough. I meant the details of the book you are using. Who published it, what translation, what edition, etc.
This way I can reference your sources. I looked up the hadiths where you referenced in three different copies, and they are not there.
Posted by roshan_wijerathna 3 years ago
roshan_wijerathna
@PotBelliedGeek

following are references for my source

Under Rape of Juwairiyah
Sahih Bukhari : Volume 3, Book 46, Number 717:

Book of Manumission of Slaves
www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/003.046.717.html

Under Rape of Safiiyah

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367: Narrated "Abdul "Aziz:
http://www.quranexplorer.com...

http://www.quranexplorer.com...

http://www.quranexplorer.com...

I hope My references are sufficient enough .
Posted by PotBelliedGeek 3 years ago
PotBelliedGeek
Would you mind telling me which translation and publication you are using for your references?
Posted by roshan_wijerathna 3 years ago
roshan_wijerathna
Very Unusual sexual desires like some one wanted ti have sex with daughter in law
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
What, may I ask, is a "sexual freak?"
Vote Placed by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
SeventhProfessor
roshan_wijerathnaPotBelliedGeekTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro offered arguments, but had awful S/G.