Murder of children is worse than murder of adults

Rules: Round 1- introduction of argument and/or for acceptance
Round 2- I refute your argument ornyou refute mine
Round 3- We refute each other's
Round 4- We refute each other's
Round 5- closing arguments

So, good luck! ;)

Murder is murder. Everybody's always saying " oh ,protect our children because they will save the world" and all that crap, but we've already ruined the world for them by global warming and through our actions.

Also, what's the difference between the murder of an adult and the murder of a child? We're all going to die someday......

Good luck! ;)

t-man forfeited this round.

Murder is murder. What's the difference between the murder of an adult and a child?

Happy New Year everybody!

I'm sorry for forfeiting last round. I will concede conduct to Con.

Now for my argument.

In this debate I do not need to argue that to murder a child is a morally worse action than to murder an adult.
Neither do I have to prove that murder of children is always worse than murder of adults.
What I will be arguing is that, all other things being held equal, the murder of a child is a worse thing to happen than that of an adult. The reason for this is simple. Children have more years of their life left to live. A child looses more of their life then an adult.

Your argument was basically "We're all going to die someday......".
This is true, but I fail to see how this is relevant.

Actually, in this debate, you were supposed to debate that murder of children IS worse than murder off adults because you are pro. And murder is murder, t-man.

Happy New Year's!(again) ;)

I never denied that I am supposed to debate that murder of children is worse than murder of adults. The point I was making were that all I have to prove is that it is worse for a child to be murdered than for a adult to be murdered.

All you did this round is say that "murder is murder". That is true, but some murders are worse than others.

You failed to respond to any of my arguments, so I will extend them to next round.

Happy New Year's to you to.

We have basically ruined the Earth. We are going to die. So what's the point is someone dies before we all explode because of Global Warming? They just get off lucky.

All my opponent did last round is argue that we're all going to die some day. They did not explain how that contributes to their argument. They have still not responded to my arguments.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
I agree with Pro. Killing a child is wrong! "explode of global warming" really? "just get off lucky"? The child should be able to live a happy 30-60+ years! I doubt Global Warming could kill us like that. Global Warming should be in 2050 or something. This is only 2015; not that big of a deal. Con also failed to rebut Pro's arguments, or even explain his own!