icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Music Should be Banned

icebeartheawesome has forfeited round #3.
Started: 2/7/2018 Category: Music
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

Music must be banned. Vote pro. This is debate no. 11 out of 100! We're cruisin' through life!

Okay. Here, as usual, is how we will debate:

Round 1: Acceptance
Rounds 2-3: Debating/Rebuttals

I think music must be banned because it is just loud and noisy. The extra noise causes the world to shake; then at least half of the Earth will learn towards the Sun, and most polar bears and supreme Russians will die.

I hate music, and we have to ban all music within the next year.

Let's go!
frankfurter50

Con

I accept, absolutely. Let's have at it.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

I told you; music is loud, noisy, and it shakes the world, so at least half the world will lean towards the Sun, and most polar bears and supreme, powerful, superior Russians will die, which is a HUGE tragedy.

Also, today's music is filled with evil and inappropriate content. All they glorify is cussing and sex and alcohol and violence; now is that good, my friend? Of course not. That is going to destroy us, mentally and emotionally, as well as physically, at times.

That is why all forms of music, including singing, humming, rapping, whistling, or playing music on an instrment should be banned. I hate music, so we should ban music. No good music these days.

Now what do you have to say?

Also, this is our 12th debate! We're going well this year! And what do you mean by "the finks are in the cornbread?", or are you just one of those retarded trolls? Finally, are you a male or a female, frankfurter50?

I await your next argument
frankfurter50

Con

Some music is loud and noisy, some is soft and pleasant. It does not cause any vibrations in the world, just small sound vibrations in the air, which reach the interior of the ear and are interpreted as music. We are not going to ban music, that's insane. Below is an article about the anatomy of the ear and an article about how music works from a scientific viewpoint.

http://www.stanfordchildrens.org...
https://www.livescience.com...

Music does not have the ability to alter the direction of the Earth. Also, the lyrics of music all depend on what the creator of the music puts into it. The lyrics can be obscene and unpleasant, or they can be poignant and touching. if you don't like music with lyrics, you might enjoy instrumental music, or old music from the 50s. Not all music is bad. That's like saying all books or movies are bad. Some are better than others. We are not going to ban music. It's simply impossible to do. Music is simply a vibration in the air, and we need music to remain creative and productive.