Ravi_Ahlawat
islam_means_peace

Muslim Nations are Supporting ISIS

Ravi_Ahlawat

Pro

Muslims Nations are Supporting the ISIS terrorist group.As,we Move ahead with this debate......I can assure you that you will also think like me
islam_means_peace

Con

Isis is not supported by the muslim people as it categorically violates Islamic warfare laws which prohibit indiscriminate violence against innocents and also most of its victims are muslims and there many reports that claim that the head of isis is acctually a former mossad spy and we know what happened in afghanistan when the mujahideen were supported by USA and from it evolved the viloent Taliban.
Ravi_Ahlawat

Pro

Thankyou for accepting my Debate...
Your most of the things are Illogical......Why they are Illogical???See below...
Many Research have been conducted by many Groups in the World....Below is the Pew Center Poll.
The Name of this Research is-PEW Poll: Upwards of 287 million ISIS supporters in just 11 countries including 1/3 of Syria Refugees.
What they are Saying have you heared.....
Arguement 1 through Pew Poll Research:Pew Research Center reveals significant levels of support for ISIS within the Muslim world. In 11 representative nation-states, up to 14 percent of the population has a favorable opinion of ISIS, and upwards of 62 percent "don"t know" whether or not they have a favorable opinion of the Islamist group. In Pakistan, a nuclear weapons state, only 28 percent of the public view ISIS unfavorably. By this overwhelming degree of either tacit support or tolerance for ISIS in the country, ISIS should be considered as a potential proxy nuclear weapons power via its linkages and support within Pakistan.More than 8.5million people view ISIS positively, and around 42 million view them somewhat positively according to this Survey.......
Argument 2:ISIS the Richest Terrorist group.I want to ask you one thing.....How ISIS make so much money in one day or one week???
There is a Research that had been conducted by Sunday Express that ISIS is making 100 Million Dollar in Only one Day....
What a big Achievement....How???
Almost all muslim countries are funding ISIS.They are Importing Goods from Syria,Libia and Iraq.They give High Rates to ISIS.Let's take an Example..
If Saudi Arabia is Importing Petrol from ISIS then Saudi Arabia government will give the much Higher rates to ISIS millitants.98% of the ISIS Millitants are Muslims.Muslims want to go there and Explode the Jihad Movement and Take Inncoent People Lives.
islam_means_peace

Con

islam_means_peace forfeited this round.
Ravi_Ahlawat

Pro

Ravi_Ahlawat forfeited this round.
islam_means_peace

Con

islam_means_peace forfeited this round.
Posted by finamorebarbara 1 year ago
finamorebarbara
@tajshark2k How are my comparisons stupid please elaborate because i am so curious on what your explanation will be. You are stereotyping a whole race based on what facts? If everyone had your mentality this world would be screwed.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Some are. Some are not. Probably not shia muslims.
Posted by tajshar2k 1 year ago
tajshar2k
@finamorebarbara
Comparing muslim nations to guns, is also f*cking stupid. Are you really that ignorant to believe that Gulf states like Saudi Arabia are not making money out of this. How is ISIS making so much money? It's either Turkey or Saudi Arabia. Also your analogy to the KKK is also stupid as well.
Posted by finamorebarbara 1 year ago
finamorebarbara
some type***
Posted by finamorebarbara 1 year ago
finamorebarbara
you must be sometime of f**** stupid if you think muslim nations are supporting ISIS. Are you going to start blaming guns for killing people? relate every white person to the KKK? I don't think so. Stop being so ignorant.
Posted by shalal12 1 year ago
shalal12
"Muslims want to go there and Explode the Jihad Movement and Take Inncoent People Lives"
I understand your concern. The problem is that you dont have basic political or religious information about the issue.
Any way, you are 100% wrong and strongly influenced by Islam phobia and related propaganda. As it's not my debate then, I dont bring up my arguments.

Good luck.
Posted by ax123man 1 year ago
ax123man
sure they are. And western nations supported the pre-cursors to isis.