Muslims do not cause all disasters, and they not murder the most people in the world.

I'm not sure if it true, if this is true, just tell me, if this is wrong, respond. Thanks :))

I accept this challenge, and as much as I'd like to agree with you, I can't. Around the world, there are radical Muslim groups (for one, Al Qaeda) that cause a civil disturbance within European and North/South American nations. A major example would be September 11, 2001, between 8 and 9AM EST, both American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, causing roughly 2,606 deaths. Additional attacks on that same day included the Pentagon and potentially the White House. Al Qaeda (plus some of their members who spoke out) have claimed they have conducted the attack as a 'holy war' in lieu of future events, such as the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia and US support of Israel.

True, this is actually a good statement, but don't all disaster are either natural. Al-Qudia might be a strong terriosts, but how about other terroists?

I'm gonna have to try to cypher this:

"True, this is actually a good statement, but all disasters are either from humans or nature. Al-Qaeda might be a strong organization, but what about other terrorist groups?"

I'm not sure if that's what you exactly meant, but I'll go with it.

There really isn't much I can say about other terrorist organizations without looking them up. Many of them either work in other countries but don't do major attacks on the same level Al-Qaeda did in the past.

We are done here then.
Posted by Dragonfang 3 years ago
Just look at the resolution... The debate was pretty shallow to say at least.
Posted by danielawesome12 3 years ago
this is impossible to debate against...
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
They certainly do not cause all disasters, if blame can be assigned it'd be passed to either god or butterflies.

As for murder rates, that would be tricky to measure.

If you're willing to have this be a troll debate, I could argue that butterflies are in fact Muslim; and shift the majority of blame to them.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was hurt by not using sources (and was called out for it). Con went into an impossible one, and seemed to get pro to back down (I will not call it a concession, without seeing that actual word from pro). So yeah, convinced of nothing, but con made a case, pro did not. Spelling of course because con had to decode pro's words.