TheUnapologeticTruth
N3wbSnipez

Muslims should not be allowed to serve in the U.S. military

TheUnapologeticTruth

TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

First round for accept.

I will be arguing that muslims should not be allowed to serve in our military. Why? Because they are our enemy. That would be like fighting the Nazis in WWII and letting Nazi sympathizers in our ranks.

The religion of Islam is what guides terrorists and our enemies. Therefore it doesn't make sense to let other followers of Islam into our military and be privy to top secret information or have access to weapons that can be turned on our personnel.

Con must detail why followers of Islam should be allowed in.
N3wbSnipez

Con

Present your case.
TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

Thank you for accepting.

When we first consider the question of whether or not Muslims should be allowed to serve in our military we must remember who our enemies are. They are Muslims. They aren’t some foreign nation that attacked us motivated by some reason or another and happen to be Muslim. No. They are Muslim and their faith is what instructs them to attack. There are tons of videos of terrorists reciting verses from the Quran to prove this. (This should be common knowledge by now so no source is necessary but will be provided if asked.)

So the question is, if their faith is what motivates and instructs them to kill non-muslims then why should we let any Muslim serve in our armed forces if they believe in the same thing? That on its face makes no sense. That would be like fighting the Soviet Union and allowing card carrying communists in the military. Do people not see the potential conflict of interest and possible security breaches/dangers in that?

Maybe the politically correct crowd doesn’t. So here’s some proof.

- Abujihaad disclosed the location of Navy ships and their weaknesses to an online forum, while serving on the USS Benfold.

- Major Nidal Hasan who shot 13 people

- Sgt. Akbar threw grenades into the tactical operations center killing or wounding fifteen soldiers.

- Yonathan Melaku, a Marine Reservist and a radical Muslim, shot at the Pentagon and other military buildings in northern Virginia

There’s more so please read entire article. (1)

Is it making a little more sense now as to why we shouldn’t let Muslims serve?

Home grown terrorism is on the rise. If Muslims in this country are becoming more dangerous and violent due to their religious teachings, wouldn’t that then make sense that some of this will spill over into the armed forces? Obviously it has.

"A survey of 100 randomly selected mosques in America finds 81% of them feature Islamic literature " not including the Quran and Sunnah " that advocates violence. And 85% of the imams running the mosques actively recommend these tracts." (2) "Experts indicate 40 separate episodes connecting U.S. mosques to terrorist organizations in the past decade." (3)

Can we still not see the growing trend and danger this presents? Can we not see the common denominator between people like Osama bin Laden and your seemingly normal Muslim neighbor? It’s their religion.

Now before some of you start yelling saying violence is not commanded in the Quran. That those terrorists have hijacked the religion and are misinterpreting Islam let me present you with this video.

In addition before you still claim that its some modern day terrorists misinterpretations, that the Quran doesn’t command violence except in defense. Let’s look at some history.

The 7th Century Muslim invasion is when Islam spread by the sword from present day Saudi Arabia out to India and Spain. How could a “defensive” war conquer almost the entire known world at the time? That is the antithesis of “defensive”.

200 years ago this “War on Terror” actually began when President Thomas Jefferson declared war on the Barbary Pirates of North Africa (Muslims) For a long time we payed the jizya(tax) on non-Muslims so they would stop attacking our trade ships, taking our stuff, and killing or selling our sailors into slavery. Jefferson became fed up and went and visited the Muslims and asked why they keep doing this. They said, because their god commanded them. Just to make clear, Jefferson got his own copy of the Quran and read it and confirmed what they said. So, he said enough and sent our Navy to destroy them. (4)

In conclusion:

- Violent Muslim teachings are on the rise in America

- We see an increasing trend of Muslim service members either killing other soldiers or giving away secret information

- Obvious conflicts of interest with Muslim service members

- Islam has ALWAYS commanded violence

So I ask, how do you now feel about people who believe the same violent religion invented by Muhammad and used as a justification for terror since its inception? Can a person who believes in the same religion as Osama bin Laden really be trusted with top secret material or the lives of fellow non-Muslim service men? Absolutely not.

Vote Pro

1 http://www.danielpipes.org...

2 http://news.investors.com...

3 http://www.clarionproject.org...

4 http://www.citizenwarrior.com...

N3wbSnipez

Con

N3wbSnipez forfeited this round.
TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

Due to my opponents forfeit in the opening round and failure to contact me regarding whether or not he is still participating, I will not post an argument this round. I ask that my opponent doesn't either. He missed his chance for rebuttal. Final round may be used for arguments. No points are to be awarded for this round.

Its simply not fair to me to make an in depth argument this round if I have no idea if my opponent is even intrested in continuing this debate. If he doesn re-establish contact and shows interest, i will post in final round.
N3wbSnipez

Con

N3wbSnipez forfeited this round.
TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

Due to my opponents forfeitures and lack of participation in any way, I ask that all debate points be awarded to me.

Vote Pro

Thanks
N3wbSnipez

Con

N3wbSnipez forfeited this round.
Posted by Muslimboy123 3 years ago
Muslimboy123
This guy is one of those people who are just afraid because a small part of the Muslim society did a horrible thing and the ones that respect this country he automatically hates. So obviously this idiot doesn't support religious freedom
Posted by TheUnapologeticTruth 3 years ago
TheUnapologeticTruth
youll get your chance as thett has challenged me..

@Brand so.. would you allow communist sympathizers to be in uniform next to you if we went to war with soviet Russia? Would you allow members of the Nazi party to be privy to top secret intel during WWII? Read my debate.. Think about it..
Posted by Brand768 3 years ago
Brand768
As a military member and a stark defender of equality particularly as a nation founded on such an ideal I will also debate with you on this matter.
Posted by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
I would love to see thett3 take this.
Posted by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
I would love to see thett3 take this.
Posted by thett3 3 years ago
thett3
Pro, I'll debate you on this topic
TheUnapologeticTruth
not when that "religion" which islam is not just another religion like Buddhism.. instructs its followers to kill non muslims.. that I take issue with because it is a threat to the freedom of every other American. but u can debate this as well, or forfeit like the others because you'll never win.
Posted by SitaraPorDios 3 years ago
SitaraPorDios
If you were really a libertarian, you would support religious freedom.
TheUnapologeticTruth
why not Christians? the religions are not the same.. one's prophet advocated peace and never hurt anyone while Muhammad raped, murdered and pillaged... and no, the persons background would be screened to see if they were muslim. "don't ask don't tell" wont help with security breaches. It would only make it worse.
Posted by Dominomac 3 years ago
Dominomac
i say that if you dont want muslems in the military, then we should have christians either, do a "dont ask dont tell" law for religion in the military
Vote Placed by calculatedr1sk 3 years ago
calculatedr1sk
TheUnapologeticTruthN3wbSnipezTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Argument stated and never refuted which was supported with sources, albeit some more dubious than others.
Vote Placed by airmax1227 3 years ago
airmax1227
TheUnapologeticTruthN3wbSnipezTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for FF, and Args to Pro as his arguments went uncontested. Interesting and controversial resolution, it's a shame that Con didn't show up.
Vote Placed by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
TheUnapologeticTruthN3wbSnipezTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff, although i don't agree with the resolution.