Mustaches are morally inferior to beards.

This is meant to be a funny debate. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!
1st round is acceptance only.

Thank you for accepting my debate.

Why mustaches are morally inferior:

Throughout history, there have been many "evil" people, such as Genghis Khan, Adolf Hitler, and Talat Pasha. Now think, what did all of these people have in common? They all had mustaches. I believe that it was not the people themselves who were evil, but rather their mustaches. It grows on them, and slowly the hair's roots grow to their soul/heart and begin to possess those people. This would account for all the atrocities committed by so many "mustached" people throughout history.
Some prime examples of evil mustaches are:

• Adolf Hitler

• Joseph Stalin

• Vlad the Impaler

• Saddam Hussein

• Genghis Khan

• Talat Pasha

• Saddam Hussein

• Attila the Hun

• Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

• Osama bin Laden

But some of these had beards, not mustaches, right? Well, all of those who have a beard here have this kind of beard:

This is a full beard, which the bearded people on the list, such as Osama Bin Laden, have. Notice that this style has the beard and the mustache. This means that the beard is simply the cover of the mustache and it is trying to disguise itself. This is how cunning the mustache is!

Vote Pro and Liberate the Mustached!

Saddam Hussein

Osama Bin Laden

Genghis Khan

Atilla the Hun

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

The average terrorist: Beard.

Beard: a growth of hair on the chin and lower cheeks of a man’s face.

If one has both a moustache and beard, it doesn't mean that the moustache is morally inferior, it means that he larger beard had more influence by size.

You are really pissing me off with your lies. Most of those men had beards, not moustaches or the moustache was only a part of complimenting the beard-design.

First of all, I don't know why I am "really pissing you off with my lies" in a non-serious debate. I also don't support your stereotyping of how every terrorist is an Islamic extremist, and every one of those has a beard.

With that settled, I shall attempt to refute your arguments.

As it says here, the definition of a beard is the hair that grows on a man's face often excluding the mustache.
Not only that, but you have fallen into the trap of the mustache, and that is to believe that it is simply part of the innocent beard.
I have shown that not only do bearded men also have mustaches, but I have shown several examples of evil people who have a mustache, period.

Conclusion: In conclusion, I have proved that their is a pattern of evil people who have mustaches and have done terrible atrocities that must have been influenced by their mustaches. I have also shown how mustaches are not part of beards and that mustaches, not beards, have set the larger pattern for evil people, due to the aforementioned fact that there are many more people who just have mustaches, not beards. And finally, I have proved (by accident) that my opponent does not understand what a troll debate is.

I urge you to vote whoever you think was a better debater, though I certainly hope that that is I.

My opponent never proved the people sporting moustaches to either be evil nor morally inferior to those with beards.

This debate has been won by con.
Posted by mananlak 3 years ago
Stroking mustache when I was like: Hey, what the hell, why not start this debate?
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Joke debate, and pro made me laugh more... Also pro clearly stated in his round 2 that the terrorists in question have cleverly disguised mustaches masquerading as beards, con went forward insisting those were beards without first challenging the low intellect of mustaches or otherwise dismissing this ability. I regret not taking this debate, since there's a good kids in the hall skit showing the evil of beards, in addition to Chuck Norris hiding his third fist behind his beard.