Mustard is better than ketchup

Rules 1. Do not reference websites. I want to know what your opinion is. If you must reference, then go to
2. Don't get wordy. It bores the reader.
3.No eating catsup or ketchup during debate period.
4. Don't make up additional rules.
5. Tell no one about mustard club.

I accept and thank Pro for making this debate,
I would also like to state that the burden of proof is shared.

A spicy sauce made chiefly from tomatoes and vinegar, used as a condiment.

1.A pungent-tasting yellow or brown paste made from the crushed seeds of certain plants, typically eaten with meat or used as a cooking

I shall now begin.

There is no way that ketchup can be better than mustard, for starters you can put ketchup on anything like Chips, eggs, burgers, heck you can even have ketchup on toast, ketchup with this and ketchup with that, who cares what it is as long as it's got ketchup on it I'll eat it, you wanna know why? it's because ketchup is so damn tasty, that's why

I thank con for accepting and his wonderful comments on ketchup. Ketchup is good which con is alluding too. However mustard is better.
1. It is yellow. That alone makes it better!
2. It tastes great on hot dogs. Hot dogs would have died out in the cambrian period if it was not for mustard. It is a historical fact that mustard saved the hot dog industry.
3. I went to the in and out and questioned 10 people(scientific research) 5 said mutard rules. 3 picked catsup and 2 undecided.
4. If aliens ever come to earth their condiment of choice will no doubt be mustard. I know people who work at SETI, so I am quite confident in asserting this last point.

Thank you Con for your well thought out contribution to the debate, However I am about to proceed to tell everybody why Ketchup is far more a superior choice than mustard and why it's actually better.

Ketchup is red as is Super mans cape also, There are no great super heroes who choose yellow as the colour for their outfits, simply because it might be affiliated with mustard and make people cringe because even being reminded of mustard and it's pungent smell is cringe worthy,

Ketchup is the first choice is fast food chains, I have never seen a kebab shop ask me if I want mustard on my burger, or a chip shop ask if I want mustard on my fish, because they simply don't want to lose customers by putting an acquired taste on my food. Yuck

First let me thank my esteemed opponent for this debate and his thoughts.
1. Wolverine in the comics wears yellow and was recently voted best dressed super hero by hound and horse magazine for the third straight year.
2. My opponent was caught eating ketchup during the debate period by his own family(who loves mustard by the way).
3. Did I mention I did scientific research at in and out
4. I just ate mustard and it tastes better than catsup or ketchup.
Vote pro and join and the mustard club forever!

Final round and my extended gratitude to Pro for his stupendous argument. However.

Pro has been misled into believing I have eaten ketchup during our debate, thus breaking the 3rd rule, I have a doctors sick note that proves how sick I became from eating only mustard during this debate, as con would not allow me to eat ketchup, as soon as this debate is over I am going to cure myself from mustard disease by eating pure ketchup.

Also Superman and Wolverine once had a fight where the loser had to take the yellow outfit, Superman took no chances and whopped Wolverine from here to Krypton and back again, in fact when Superman sees Wolverine he has to use X-ray vision to avoid seeing his yellow outfit. it's that bad.

Vote Con.
Posted by badbob 3 years ago
Yes it was a fun debate and I loved your line! I thought for sure we would get some votes. Oh well!
Posted by johnlubba 3 years ago
Thanks for the debate, I'm glad I got away with that.

This was my opening line.

There is no way that ketchup can be better than mustard,

lol it was fun. :)