My Baby is Cuter Than Your Baby!

Resolved: My baby is cuter than your baby.

My opponent shall be the proud parent of a young child. I shall through video evidence prove that my baby is cuter. We know the adage, "A picture is worth a thousand words." This debate will not be judged by words but by posted videos of my and my opponent's children. The only words used will be brief descriptions of the videos presented. My opponent and I shall share the burden of proof.

Definition of terms:

Baby-A child whose age is less than 36 months
Cute- Exhibiting mannerisms that are charming and attractive in a childish way.

Debate Organization

Round 1: Acceptance (words)
Round 2: Opening Argument Videos
Round 3: Rebuttal Videos
Round 4: Rebuttal Response Videos
Round 5: Closing Argument Videos

I hereby declare that I have a much cuter baby than my opponent, although there are not many videos of him I will Liszt what I can and deliver lots of pictures

The battle for cuteness begins! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I hereby present Pro's Exhibit I:

Allow me to show you a day in the life of my 7 month old son, Deondre. Keep in mind my son is a warrior.

His day begins with training. His rule, not mine

After that we head to the mall where he asks me
"Dad, let's go watch Captain America"

I reply "No son, you are too young to learn about Nazi Killing."
He says "I wasn't asking"

I again say no causing him to make this expression and call me "Nazi McBitchface"
I give in to his demands and he flashes his victory look
Again I say he is not even a year old however he is seen here eating his own popcorn and sitting in his own seat cause he don't give a fvck

Well, I must admit that my opponents baby is cute; however, my baby is much cuter. I shall rebuttal his last video below:

Rebuttal Ia

Rebuttal Ib

These videos are of my baby at 15 months, talking and dancing. I would say it doesn't get cuter than this, but the reader will see even cuter videos of my baby in future rounds!

My son has yet to learn to stand let alone dance but I was wrong when I called him a warrior in my last post, for he is a warrior poet.

This is a picture he calls "Consumerism"
And another he calls " That chick has an amazing butt" I tried to tell him that looking at women isn't poetry and he said "trust me dad, that butt was poetic"

This picture is a metaphor for how he feels about the auto industry and pollution
This is him driving an suv
BTW he was so impressed with Captain America, he decided to get his own Nazi killing device

Once again, my opponent has shown his baby boy to be a cute young man; however, he must show his baby to be CUTER than the beautiful Miss Jahzi you will see here. The first video is her action hero video where she flies through the air fearlessly!

The second is of her playing with Dad (me).

As is evidenced by these two videos, my Little Miss Jahzi is much cuter!

My opponent has proven himself to be a great father to a very cute young girl; however she comes up short of the cuteness that is Deondre.

This first video is him just talking politics with me. His thoughts ok the debt ceiling and the 2012 presidential race. You might be wondering why there is epic music playing in the background. That music plays whenever he speaks

This second video is him trying to figure out a spoon. He would much prefer to use his hands or a home made spear

We await your admittance of defeat

I want to thank the reader/viewer for reading this debate and for watching these videos. I would like to also thank my opponent for accepting this challenge and for helping me bring a really positive debate to ddo. Now to conclude the debate, my first video will show the reader how intelligent my baby is. The second and final video will prove beyond reasonable doubt that my baby is definitely cuter!

Note to reader: Parenting is wonderful!

This was a fun debate; my opponents daughter is older and therefore has an advantage and yet fails to be cuter than Mr.Deondre. In fact when I told him someone thought that their baby was cuter he didn't say anything just looked at me like this:

In fact he told me to show you this picture

And for you to show your daughter these pics of him and
And if she's available in 18 years, he'll make room for her.
Posted by VocMusTcrMaloy 5 years ago
Seraine- no, right now I'm a member of the tea-tea party, since big girl underwear allows puddles to form on the floor after accidents. The transition doesn't happen over night. Potty training means instead of just cleaning a wet or dirty bottom, one must also clean clothes, floors and furniture as well. A 2-year-old is a barrel of laughs and fun. "Daddy dim me a hugck" will wrap any man around his baby's pinky finger.
Posted by 000ike 5 years ago
Dawg_face: hmmm, given that you're the only one who even thought of that, I'd have to guess that the only pedophile here is you.
Posted by seraine 5 years ago

Do you happen to be a member of the tea party?
Posted by VocMusTcrMaloy 5 years ago
Dawg_Face, there's no pedophile here. I'm a father! Now should a pedophile wish to approach my child, I've got something for him!
Posted by VocMusTcrMaloy 5 years ago
Dawg_Face: This is about two proud parents showing off their children. Why would your mind even go there? That is just SICK!
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
My baby smiles while dreaming of world domination = cutest baby by default.
Posted by Dawg_Face 5 years ago
Someone who would want someone to post videos and pictures online, of their kids, to strangers = Pedophile.
Posted by VocMusTcrMaloy 5 years ago
@Johnicle. Not a chance! : )
Posted by Johnicle 5 years ago
What about "I was a cuter baby than your baby"... I'm pretty sure I'd win that.
Posted by VocMusTcrMaloy 5 years ago
What sounds like a pedophile?
Vote Placed by Cobo 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Congrats to the dad's here. Honestly I didn't want to vote becuase both children were cute. But my vote goes to vocus becuase his daugther can get up a move around making the cuteness a bit more.
Vote Placed by feverish 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Awwww... congratulations both of you, two super cute kids. Can't say I've watched every vid or clicked every pic, but from what I've seen I have to say Marquis's little lad is slightly cuter in my opinion, but really close.