Felad
Crumpinator

My Little Pony Haters Are Gay For Hating

Felad

Pro

My little pony haters are gay for hating. this is because they go and hate on the show when they can think this to themselves "hey, this show might be bad but i guess i will jusr go and find another show to like and i wont hate this one and all of its lovers."

Its very mean to all of the bronies out there and it is just a war that shouldnt be there. its something that is irrelevant to be argued about. go leave the bronies to go get their MLP merchandise and let the haters go and watch movies of stuff like the edge of tommorow and transformers.

This is just two things that I have to say about the haters and why they are gay for hating on MLP.
Crumpinator

Con

First of all who watches transformers and secondly my little pony is a show for five year old girls and it is not gay for hating an animation about ponys doing magical things.

Thirdly why are men watching a show for little girls it does not make any sense.Why do people call themselves "bornies" what does that even mean.Why do people even watch that show there are many reasons for hating this strange program no not even a program its a animation and a stupid one at that.
Felad

Pro

First of all, for a fact, i know you havent even watched 2 episodes of the show and that you have just gotten an impresion from the internet. and they are called bronies btw, not bornies. It is bronies because "ponies+bro= Bronies". It is a show because it is on TV and it is owned by a popular TV show company. it also isnt a animation because how many animations do you see that have 4 seasons and conventions. Stop just accusing the show from what gay stuff you have been fed from the internet.
Crumpinator

Con

Crumpinator forfeited this round.
Felad

Pro

Felad forfeited this round.
Crumpinator

Con

Crumpinator forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Con didn't argue so well. But I say (like dtalkington said) that hating on something doesn't mean gay. If the debate was "MLP haters stink", I'd agree entirely.
Posted by dtalkington 2 years ago
dtalkington
this argument is invalid, haters hating is not gay, it is just being a deprived specimen of humanity.