Pegasister1
Goodargumentkid

My Little Pony is Satanic

Pegasister1

Con

I want to argue against the statement that "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is a satanic show (not that there's anything wrong with Satanists). There's a lot going around that it is a satanic show and I want to argue weather it is or not.

Any takers?
Goodargumentkid

Pro

I accept your challenge.
Pegasister1

Con

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is not a satanic show. Why do I say this?
The purpose behind My Little Pony is for harmony and friendship. Are those things satanic? These things are peaceful and non violent subjects that we accept in society. Never once has there been an episode that incorporates murder, death, or any type of satanic rituals.
Goodargumentkid

Pro

I forfeit this debate.

I am sorry but I must've read your argument wrong. I thought you were a pro. Well, this is quite silly of me, I'm sorry. I will not be returning to this debate, because I am a con.
Pegasister1

Con

It's okay, I understand the confusion.
Goodargumentkid

Pro

I am new to the site, and even though this was a catastrophe, thanks for the debate!
Pegasister1

Con

I'm new here too, I just signed up this morning, so don't worry. Thank you! Is there any way to delete this?
Goodargumentkid

Pro

Goodargumentkid forfeited this round.
Pegasister1

Con

Pegasister1 forfeited this round.
Goodargumentkid

Pro

Goodargumentkid forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
There are references in the show (Magical Mystery Cure especially) that are satanic (like the pentagram formed by connecting lines to the ponies from the picture from the intro based on how thier cutie marks were swapped).
Posted by personpattersun 2 years ago
personpattersun
Satanic? Well I don't even.... Yes I have seen and even been apart of the sites (godhatessinners and landoverbaptistchurch) that claim MLP is satanic, but most of those are clearly troll sites since you can easily prove that the said sites aren't by real christians or in the case of landover isn't even a real church. Is the show bad? yeah. Is the show satanic and full of demons or witchcraft? no. What I have noticed that show does have is sort of "raceism" to it though. Or as Immortal Technique puts it "StayInYourPlaceism". I was one day making a joke off of the graphic "we rule you, we fool you, we eat for you, we work for all" which shows the classes of ponie and has "Earth ponies" on the bottom. Upon making said joke is when I had a epiphany that the show does promote a "stay in your place" atitude. Ponies that can use magic or fly or regarded more highly over the ones who can't. Even in one episode the dragon spike couldn't board a train without "peers" that were young ponies. Basically ponie are > than dragons in the show and Unicorns > pegasus > earth ponies. This is also seen in the comic when on one page the earth pony Applejack wanted some magical map thing and Twilight the unicorn replies "what are you going to do? Hold it in your mouth?" which sounds a lot like "you can't hold this because you aren't a unicorn". One of the newest episodes had a earth pony saying "leave flying to the pegasus" which her way of admitting that she as a non-flying earth pony should stay in her place (the ground).
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
I appreciate that Josh :) I was doing some research last night just for fun and was surprised to see massive amounts of articles on the Satanic references made in MLP. After reading several I'm pretty convinced there is underlying Satanism, they just do it in such a sly manner that the kids usually don't pick it up aside from the subconscious impressions. I'd share my findings in detail but this debate is still on-going and I think it's unfair to provide materials that would help one person over another.
Posted by Josh_b 2 years ago
Josh_b
If you restart this debate, I'll take it as pro, but blade of truth is a much better debater, so you should probably send it to him directly.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Haha Jason I wanted to message you and tell you to accept this one!!

On the real though, My Little Pony is one of the most Satanic cartoons I've ever seen aside from Barney and Teletubbies.
Posted by Actionsspeak 2 years ago
Actionsspeak
Both of you should urge the voters for a tie.
Posted by JasonMartin-327 2 years ago
JasonMartin-327
Wow. Just...Wow. Honestly, I really didn't need that idea in my head. There's a lot of bad MLP portrayal stuff out there that I really think we can all do without, and honestly, if Equestria was real, it probably would NOT have any of that "satanic" stuff. Like, at all.
Posted by Pegasister1 2 years ago
Pegasister1
This actually isn't a troll debate. There is actually videos and "proof" out there that My Little Pony is a satanic cartoon that incorporates satanic values. I can link you to a video if you want, 9spaceking.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
this is obviously a troll debate.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Oo fasho.