9spaceking
FuzzyCatPotato

My Opponent is Moar Awesome than Me

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

9spaceking

Pro

A silly, fun debate on who is moar (more) awesome, 9spaceking, or his opponent. I will try to prove my opponent more awesome, my opponent will try to prove me more awesome than him or her, personality-wise and looks-wise.
Round one is for acceptance only.
Awesome: very impressive; inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear; causing or inducing awe
From: http://dictionary.reference.com...

FuzzyCatPotato

Con

I accept, on two conditions:

First, that the argument that "My opponent is more awesome than me because they are going to win this debate", and similar arguments, is excluded due to its paradoxical nature. (Whoever would win would thus be more awesome, and therefore lose; having lost, they would be less awesome, and win; etc.)

Second, that only rounds two to four (2-4) be counted in deciding awesomeness. Any awesomeness displayed in round one (1) must be disregarded in voting, as would any awesomeness in the acceptance of these conditions by my opponent.
9spaceking

Pro

Alrighty! The conditions are accepted.

Why my opponent is more awesome than me
1. Better Debater
If my opponent is the better debater than me, surely he would cause more admiration for him. He is much better than me, having a massive 3,566 elo and only losing twice. [1] In contrast I only have a lowly elo of 2,083 and lost 47 times! [2] Furthermore, my opponent has much better win ratio, and if somebody wants to take their chances, they'd probably try to defeat me instead of FuzzyCatPotato, since I only win 56% of the time.

2. He does not take apart relationships
I have probably made enemies with EsocialBookworm and EndarkenedRationalist. Nothing shows FuzzyCatPotato might even remotely have any real enemies. On the other hand, I'm willing to challenge Mikal to disprove and take apart Bookworm's and Rationalist's love. [3] This is terrible and inacceptible. Obviously less people would admire some guy who's jealous of two other's love. Therfore Fuzzy is more awesome than me.

3. I'm going crazy
Insane people would have no one admire them. Fear? Not exactly. Nobody can do anything online to anyone, at least not unless they meet each other. Nothing suggests Fuzzy is going crazy. On the other hand, if I go completely bonkers, no one will like me, and I won't seem as awesome. One example includes my thinking that MassiveDump was Imabench [4], another includes accepting a challenge from the mighty Ore Ele, [5] even though I knew my chances were down to none...All of these show I'm going crazy and walking to the path the opposite of awesomeness.

4. Fuzzy is smarter than me
I have barely shown any smarts within debating. I have only won mostly due to oppoents' forfeits and noob-snipes. However, Fuzzy shows humongous versatility within his religious debates, his profile is full of them....and he even won them, which only further shows his awesomeness. [6][7][8]

Onto you, Fuzzy.
[1] http://www.debate.org...
[2] http://www.debate.org...
[3] http://www.debate.org...
[4] http://www.debate.org...
[5] http://www.debate.org...
[6] http://www.debate.org...
[7] http://www.debate.org...
[8] http://www.debate.org...
FuzzyCatPotato

Con

Thanks to 9spaceking for that insightful opening statement, quite normal for a genius like 9spaceking.

---

9spaceking is awesome

Self-explanatory.

---

Awesome debating skillz

9spaceking has 129 complete debates (1), while I have merely 32 complete debates (4), making him much more experienced. He's *one* spot from the first page for number of debates (2)! Experienced debaters, like wise sensei or powerful boxers, are awesome (5). Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

9spaceing has 5 active debates (1), while I have merely 2 active debates (4), making him much better at handling multiple debates. Handling multiple debates requires massive intelligence (5). Massively intelligent debaters, like mad scientists, are awesome (5). Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

9spaceking has an ELO of 2083 (1)(9), while have an ELO of 3566.(4)(9) This makes 9spaceking the underdog (8). As MANGANian, an authoritative source, states (3), "Underdogs are awesome." Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

Redemption

9spaceking states (9), "I'm .... jealous of ... other's love." Movies are about conflict, because that's awesome (5). For conflict to occur, there must be a villain (10). Clearly, conflict has occurred (9), so 9spaceking is the villain. As Trinity Fox, somebody with a Pinterest, states (11), "Villains are Awesome!!" Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

Movies also feature redemption, where someone might seem evil but turn out good. Because I can see the future (5), I know that 9spaceking will redeem himself and solidify love. As Brian Hoffman, an authoritative source, states (6), "[R]edemption is awesome!" Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

Insanity

9spaceking is clearly crazy, and states so himself (9). As John Eliot, PhD, states (13), "[C]razy is awesome!" Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

Sanity

9spaceking is clearly crazy, and states so himself (9). As John Eliot, PhD, states (13), "Being Crazy is the New Sane[!]" Thus, 9spaceking is sane. As HowlingWolf14 states (14), "Sanity is awesome[!]" Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

Name

Just looking at 9spaceking's name is awesome. 9spaceking is the king of space. This is what his kingdom looks like:

And some pictures of him:

As Betsy Mason,

Senior Science editor at Wired, states (12), "[T]hese images are awesome[!]" Thus, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

I'm anti-awesome

I'm actively negatively awesome.

---

I'm a Liar

Lieing is anti-awesome. Who likes that friend that lies all the time?

I lied - MANGANian is not authoritative (9).

I lied - I have 3 active debates (9).

I lied - Reference 5 doesn't support my claims, or exist (5)(9).

I lied - I can't see the future (9).

I lied - Bryan Hoffman isn't talking about redeeming oneself, but redeeming one's Steam Key (9).

Thus, I'm anti-awesome.

---

I'm a Stupid

Stupidity is rarely awesome. In videos of people doing stupid stuff and getting hurt, the people in it aren't "awesome", but "idiots".

I stated both that 9spaceking is "experienced" and "massively intelligent", yet is also "the underdog", which is contradictory (9).

I stated that 9spaceking is both "insane" and "sane" (9).

I lied and then told everyone about it, which weakens my argument (9).

I cited this argument (9) and then used it to prove my points (9), which is fallacious (9).

I didn't order my citations, and citation 7 doesn't exist, because I forgot (9).

Thus, I'm anti-awesome.

---

References:

(1) debate.org/9spaceking/

(2) debate.org/people/leaders/?page=2&order=13

(3) ign.com/boards/threads/nintendo-the-underdog.453670811

(4) debate.org/FuzzyCatPotato/

(5) debate.org/lies/lies/lies

(6) spigotdesign.com/tweets/the-new-humble-steam-key-redemption-is-awesome/

(8) urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Underdog

(9) debate.org/debates/My-Opponent-is-Moar-Awesome-than-Me/1/

(10) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antagonist

(11) interest.com/treetoptrinity/mlp-villains-are-awesome/

(12) wired.com/2013/12/digital-globe-best-earth-from-space/?viewall=true

(13) personal-development-planet.com/being-crazy.html

(14) huskycraft.net/forum/m/15790411/viewthread/9228969-new-server-owner-sorry-sanity

9spaceking

Pro

NEW ARGUMENTS
1. My opponent has a better profile name
Yes, cats are cute and cuddly! Potatoes taste awesome! In contrast my name could be misunderstood...
Do. You. See. What. I. Mean? This. Looks. Terrible!!!

2. My opponent has a better profile picture
I base my pic. On some other user while Fuzzy depends on his pure awesomeness within his amazing beard.

REBUTTALS
1. Skills
I have more experience...in losing. Thus I am not more awesome. Multi- tasking within debating will only help me lose those debates. My opponent uses many logical fallacies within his arguments by claiming some random celebrities to be trustworthy. Why should we believe what they say?? Thus most his arguments fall apart. Also, I cannot disprove that Fuzzy can see the future. Because of his amazing magical powers, I am less awesome than him.

Name: already countered this. In addition my opponent has shown photo- shopping skills which I don't have, making him more awesome than me.

Lying-- um, I didn't realize any of those were lies until you told me. Since you're such an amazing liar and I'm not you're more awesome than me.

And another new argument-- I'm a jerk. Bookworm and rationalist probably hate me, as I stated above. Not only that, within my debate against Dennybug, I don't even try. My opponent has shown to try within most of debates, and will be admired for his effort. And is thus more awesome.

Plus, I force my opponent slash the audience to look for the sources by clicking on my profile and shuffling through my lost debate. Such an in- gentlemanly gesture, surely looked down upon. Thus, my opponent will obviously win conduct and be more awesome than me, manner- wise.
FuzzyCatPotato

Con

"9spaceking" is an awesome username

Let me reiterate that 9spaceking's username is awesome, as proven by the above pictures, which 9spaceking did not contend to be un-awesome.

9spaceking states that their name could be misunderstood, which is true. Just about everything is *possible*. However, almost NOBODY who saw "9spaceking" would think "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _". Instead, they would think of the awesome beauty of space, and also kings. Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

Besides, 9 spaces are awesome, especially if each space is the awesome space shown in my pictures. (9 times the awesome!)

Does "FuzzyCatPotato" make you think of more than 0 spaces? I thought not. Because 9 is (mathematically) infinitely larger than 0, it is infinitely more awesome. Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

I have a terrible username

Cats are cute, cuddly, and awesome, until they kill you. Which they will do (1).

Potatoes taste awesome, until they kill you. Which they will do (3).

In fact, my username is awesome (5) until it kills you. Which it will do (5).

You know what's not awesome? Mines. Mines, forgotten after forgotten wars, murdering orphaned kittens as they wander across the bleak desert, searching for a new home, only to die in an explosive hell. Hence, killing is not awesome. Hence, I'm not awesome.

And 9spaceking doesn't even ATTEMPT to make "Fuzzy" awesome, because, with his intellectual prowess, he knows it can't be done. Fuzzy logic is what causes stupidity, which (a) kills people and (b) is not awesome. Fuzzy eyesight kills people (6). Hence, I'm not awesome.

---

9spaceking has an awesome profile picture

9spaceking's profile picture is original, because he created it himself. This shows effort, which is awesome (5). My picture is not original (7), and shows only his ability to steal the work of others without their credit. Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

9spaceking has debate skillz

9spaceking admits that he has more experience (5). Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

9spaceking loses sometimes. Thus, he is (a) an underdog, which is awesome, and (b) defeated, which is a prerequisite for success. One must lose to win (8)(9). Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

9spaceking multitasks (5), proving his intellectual prowess. Intellectual prowess is awesome. Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

I'm fallacious

As 9spaceking states (5), "My opponent uses many logical fallacies within his arguments by claiming some random celebrities to be trustworthy. Why should we believe what they say?? Thus most his arguments fall apart."

Using fallacies is clearly proof of my stupidity. Hence, 9spaceking is more intelligent than me. As proven earlier, intelligence is awesome. Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

---

I'm magic

9spaceking and I agree that I have magical powers (5). However, magic is "not awesome" (10). HHence, I'm not awesome.

---

I can use Paint.NET

I can use Paint.NET to photoshop indeed. However, photoshopping is not awesome. Just ask North Korea (11). Hence, I'm not awesome.

---

I'm a liar

9spaceking agrees (5). There are white liars, there are Bernie Madoffs, there are Hitlers, but there are no awesome liars (except those who lie to protect, which is not true here). Hence, I'm not awesome.

---

I'm thrifty

I force everyone to enter the URL into the bar rather than click it, just to save characters. Hence, I'm not awesome.

---

References

(1) theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill

(3) dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html

(5) debate.org/debates/My-Opponent-is-Moar-Awesome-than-Me/1/

(6) smartmotorist.com/traffic-and-safety-guideline/older-drivers-elderly-driving-seniors-at-the-wheel.html

(7) everydayminimalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Monocle_gray-mini.png

(8) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lose_to_Win

(9) goodreads.com/quotes/tag/defeat

(10) ibelieveicanfall.tumblr.com/post/85176541045

(11) google.com/search?&q=north+korea+photoshop+fail

9spaceking

Pro

FINAL. ROUND.
REBUTTALS
Nothing suggests that nobody would think of 9 spaces. In fact, some people are a little brain-weird, and might spread false facts that my username actually suggests 9 spaces. One example is the troll Imabench. As shown in [1], imabench believes DNA means "Demonized Nambian Antelopes". If he's crazy enough to think of that, nothing suggests that he won't be able to think that my name refers to the keyboard. Once again, this looks terrible:
Can_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ you _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ read _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _this _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _normally _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _even?
Fuzzy has failed to show us that 9 is zero times infinity. Zero times infinity is zero-infinity. [2] Argument rebutted. In addition Fuzzy cats eating potatoes are so darn right cute, many people would admire him rather than the guy who makes his sentences extremely hard to read.

Awwww! Just look at that cute cat! There is no way I can beat Fuzzy's username. In addition, since cats, potatoes, and his username make great assassins, they deal great fear into the enemies' hearts, as well as admiration from the Bad Guy Commitee. Therefore it fits into the definition of awesome and since I am no assassin I cannot compare to the awesomeness of the assassin cat, the assassin potato, and the assassin FuzzyCatPotato.
In addition, I just forgot about the "Fuzzy" part. There's a movie about it!

I don't have a movie based on my username, thus, FuzzyCatPotato is clearly more admired than me, and is thus more awesome. Fuzzy eyesight does not necessarily kill people, those seniors probably drove too slow anyways.
As for the profile picture, I did not create the meme. Just look at all of these...[3] In addition, my opponent does not show how his profile picture is NOT original. That website might as well be owned by Fuzzy! The argument is rebutted and Fuzzy is still more awesome than me.

More experience does not mean being more awesome. In addition, the "Lose-to-win" does not help your argument, because that is just a Band name. Furthermore, even if it does help you, you lost as well. My multitasking, as already said, only helps me lose my debates. Nothing suggests that I can do those debates AND win. The important thing is winning, not doing debates! Moreover, multitasking hinders my effort within all those debates.

In addition, fallacies do not mean stupidity. This is a false assumption backed up by no sources.

As for the magic, that source does not exactly help you as the man is not credible, how do we know he's a good wizard? On the other hand I have a credible source, from Mr. Harry Potter himself!!
Proof that he can do magic:

As well as source [4].
Harry Potter loves magic so much he created a poster about it.

As you can see from a credible source, magic is concluded to be awesome.
In fact, just to back this up, in case Fuzzy proves Harry to be NOT credible some-how, the amazing Elsa thinks magic is awesome as well.
s://i.imgflip.com...; alt="" />

I have upheld this argument and shown that magic is awesome.
As for photoshopping, North Korea is really really dumb. They can't be trusted.
s://i.imgflip.com...; alt="" />

As for the liars, you lied to protect yourself, thus, you are awesome. As for being thrifty, well, you don't save any characters, so you aren't evil. On the other hand I include the Dennybug debate within source [5], and everyone is going to be mad and hate me for not including it in the previous round, and they might have gone in vain through my 48 lost debates to look for it. Plus, I use a link shortener in the source [3] in order to save space. Thus, I am really weird and bad, and nobody will admire me, and I am less awesome.
And finally, my opponent has not rebutted my arguments about me being a jerk and me being crazy.
Vote me.
[1] http://www.debate.org...
FuzzyCatPotato

Con

Thanks for the debate! =)

Summary:

This debate is about who is more awesome in two areas, "looks-wise" and "personality-wise".

----

Looks-Wise

I have clearly won. I am the only one to have posted ANYTHING about the physical characteristics of either debater, noting that 9spaceking looks like Barack Obama / the Queen / Armstrong / a "hot male" / a "hot female". Hence, 9spaceking clearly looks more better than me.

My opponent noted only that my profile pic has a "beard", which (a) isn't my actual looks and (b) is actually a mustache.

---

Personality-Wise

---

9spaceking has a better username

Again, space is awesome. 9spaceking is the king of space. Hence, 9spaceking is awesome.

While some might think of "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _", this too is awesome. Consider that "FuzzyCatPotato would make one think of "", or 0 spaces, rather than 9. A change from 0 to 9 is an infinite increase. The formula for this is 9/0, because 9 is the new value and 0 is the old (1). Anything divided by zero is infinity (2). Hence, 9spaceking is infinitely more awesome than I am.

While cute kittens are nice, as are cute potatoes, remember: This is not a kitten AND a potato, but a mutated kitten-potato. Absolutely disgusting.

I have proven that kittens and potatoes kill people, and that this is not awesome. If they were assassins, they would be awesome. Instead, kittens kill for fun (3) and potatoes create orphans (4). Not awesome.

While "Fuzzy" does have a movie, this movie involves a man in a fursuit. Not awesome.

While my opponent did not create the seal meme, he DID create this instance, which is more work than I did, which is awesome.

---

9spaceking has debate skillz

I have proven that my opponent has experience and that experience is awesome.

I have proven that my opponent sometimes loses, and that losing is necessary for victory. Both losing and winning are thus awesome, and my opponent has done numerically more of both than I have.

I have proven that my opponent is the underdog, and that the underdog is awesome.

I have proven that my opponent multitasks, and that multitasking takes intelligence, and that intelligence is awesome.

---

I am stupid

I use fallacies. To use fallacies implies that I do not understand formal logic, which is proof that I am less intelligent in this regard than my opponent, who did not use fallacies. Because more intelligence is more awesome, my opponent is more awesome.

---

I have magic

We both agree that I have magic. My opponent contests that magic is awesome. However, magic is "not awesome" (5), according to an 300% expert source. Magic is like cheating -- can't beat your opponent with science or fisticuffs? Just zap him to the next dimension. Truly awesome heroes don't use magic (6).

---

I use Paint.NET

My opponent and I agree that photoshopping is dumb, and that I photoshop. Hence, I am not awesome.

---

I lie

I lied, but my lies actually hurt myself, making myself a terrible liar AND untrustworthy. Not awesome.

---

I have provided plenty of reasons to vote Con. However:

Vote for a tie! If Con's winning, vote Pro. If Pro's winning, vote Con. If neither, vote for nobody! I don't want anyone to win, this was just a fun debate.

---

References:

(1) mathsisfun.com/numbers/percentage-change.html

(2) everything2.com/title/The+zero%252Finfinity+paradox

(3) theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill

(4) dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html

(5) ibelieveicanfall.tumblr.com/post/85176541045

(6) debate.org/lies/lies/lies/

Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
Sashil
I would vote on this but my judgement would be rather biased, so I guess I'll just abstain from voting to preserve the sanctity of this debate. :3
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
in case of not showing up, the elsa image: https://imgflip.com...
The korea image: https://imgflip.com...
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
*also, in-gentlemanly is supposed to be UN-gentlemanly
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
testing. does. this work?
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Ugh.... Round three is supposed to have 9 spaces between each word...
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
Loveshismom
I'd like to accept this.
Posted by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
I am want accept
Posted by WilliamsP 2 years ago
WilliamsP
May I accept this?
Posted by JasonMartin-327 2 years ago
JasonMartin-327
RRGGGHH! I wanna accept this so badly! But as always I don't fit the criteria that you have made.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
"the best debater on this website" is either bluesteel or raisor. Tough choice between the two.
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
9spacekingFuzzyCatPotato
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: LOL I want a rematch!