KJVPrewrather
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

My body, my choice? Are proabortion women just trolling us?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

KJVPrewrather

Pro

I take the affirmative, con takes the negative. Make the first move.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Clarify your position and I'll debate you.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Splendid. I'm prolife. I don't believe in forced death. I believe life begintion when the baby has his or her own genetic code. Conception is the formation of the zygote which is genetically separate from the mother. I believe contraception is morally and ethically preferable to conception of an unwanted child and abortion. I make exceptions to the mother's health.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

I am pro for Women's will that they should have a choice whether or not they should have a baby, not just to force a baby against a woman's will. You simply don't understand that a woman has rights too, just like men.

To answer the debate topic question, No they are not trolling us. Try are just trying to get their point across that women should have the right to choose to have a baby or not.

How is it humane if you force a baby to be born against the woman's will? The truth is, it isn't humane.

Your next round, I await.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

That's what contraception is for. I had my tubes removed for contraceptive reasons. Preventing conception is ethical, abortion is not.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Just like John_C_1812 said, "The point is previsions made to protect the general welfare. The use of abortion and pregnancy is asking the governing body for immunity by legislation, it goes on to describe at the cost of self-incrimination to the general public as justification to an ends..

The issue is that the Civil legal representation never carried ample malpractice insurance to cover the overall legal ramification. The end result may very well be a necessity for Presidential pardon on a covert second United States Civil War. In any regard it is well documented demonstrated of inability to preserve, protect and defend the United States Constitution. As the United States Constitution can be cleared of wrong in its public limitations on woman in this matter.

We know woman could have preserved Constitution by using something as simple as First Amendment right to protect the Constitution and general public. This comes in the choice of a public self-incrimination like abortion or a general confession without incrimination to a felony crime. Abortion Vs Gender Specific Amputation.

What has compounded this issue is that Medical treatment was legislated by law to require a criminal confession to receive treatment. This still going on not only in the United States but globally."
KJVPrewrather

Pro

What about the welfare of the unborn human beings?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

There is no welfare for unborn babies because if they aren't even born yet, if they're aborted, there is no welfare whatsoever. It's like saying where is welfare for the alien that came from outer space, it makes no sense.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Using only science can you prove that the unborn human organism's life begins at birth? What species is the fetus if it's not a human being? If I were still an agnostic atheist, I would still be prolife for scientific, ethical, and humanitarian reasons. Final question: Using only science, can you prove that the unborn human organism is genetically part of the mother/woman's body?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

In this final round of this debate, I will conclude that pro abortion women are not trolling us, they're supporting free choice for women, and that the pro is not making a probable case, just making random arguments. Also, the pro was not clear on what the pro was trying to argue, and failed to make one clear position.

Without further ado, here are my rebuttals.

1. "Splendid. I'm prolife. I don't believe in forced death. I believe life begintion when the baby has his or her own genetic code. Conception is the formation of the zygote which is genetically separate from the mother. I believe contraception is morally and ethically preferable to conception of an unwanted child and abortion. I make exceptions to the mother's health." Still, like what I said, the pro never stated one clear position, the question was were pro abortion women trolling, but pro never clearly answered that question.

2. "Using only science can you prove that the unborn human organism's life begins at birth? What species is the fetus if it's not a human being? If I were still an agnostic atheist, I would still be prolife for scientific, ethical, and humanitarian reasons. Final question: Using only science, can you prove that the unborn human organism is genetically part of the mother/woman's body?" That is not what we're supposed to debate about, this is another irrelevant evasion. Also, there is no reason to associate science with pro abortion women.

3. "That's what contraception is for. I had my tubes removed for contraceptive reasons. Preventing conception is ethical, abortion is not." First, let's define the word "ethical."

Ethical:
1. "pertaining to or dealing with morals or the principles of morality; pertaining to right and wrong in conduct."
2. "being in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice, especially the standards of a profession."

Source: http://www.dictionary.com...

If abortion wasn't ethical, why does a woman have a choice to abort?

That's all my rebuttals, my conclusion is they're not trolling.
So, vote Pro!
Posted by EDFE 3 days ago
EDFE
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

You are wrong from your first argument to the last... You have a hard time grasping reality! Truth for you doesn't seem to have any importance...
Posted by whiteflame 5 days ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: DawnBringerRiven// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Con (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro simply questioned Con's argument without refuting it. Pro did not defend their argument. Con used sources and made rebuttals to all of Pro's statements. This is a clear win for Con.

[*Reason for non-removal*] (1) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by Pro and Con, even if they"re dropped. (2) Sources are insufficiently explained. Even if only one side presents sources, the voter is required to examine their relevance to the debate in order to award those points.
************************************************************************
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 5 days ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Danielt123 Yes it does mean it's yours, if it's in your body, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is someone else's to take care of.
Posted by Danielt123 6 days ago
Danielt123
Abortion is murder, murder is stealing someone's life. Therefore if you believe that ripping away this fetus's one shot at life just to protect yourself from being bothered by pregnancy or the baby it self, you should be ashamed. And about this "my body my choice" fiasco, just because something is living inside of you and needs you to live does not mean it is your's, that's like saying someone in a coma that needs to be in the hospital to live, their life is completely up to the hospital and the hospital can kill them anytime they please.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 week ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This will be good.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 week ago
John_C_1812
The point is previsions made to protect the general welfare. The use of abortion and pregnancy is asking the governing body for immunity by legislation, it goes on to describe at the cost of self-incrimination to the general public as justification to an ends..

What has compounded this issue is that Medical treatment was legislated by law to require a criminal confession to receive treatment. This still going on not only in the United States but globally.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
The pro will, I'm sure!
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 week ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Clarify your position please.