Blankenship7191
18Karl

My ex girlfriends parents forced her to break up with me. Can they do that?

18Karl

Blankenship7191

Con

My ex girlfriend who is 14 I'm 16 forced her to break up with me last week. Are they aloud to do that?
18Karl

Pro

I'm sorry to be such a dick, but looks like I have to break the bad news to you.

FRAMEWORK:

This debate is based on a personal issue but will inherently talk with the overall situation on balance. The situation as I see it here is that two young teenagers end up getting in a relationship. However, the consent of the parents was not obtained on one side (or possibly both) henceforth the relationship ended on this issue. The BoP lies entirely on the opposition to prove his case This is the vagueness of the resolution right now. Now, I would like to say this:

Relationships are harmful; they destroy lives, and are based upon this destructive concept of the pleasure principle. Especially for young children like the opposition and I. I know this as an anecdote. One man must reason with his prefrontal cortex, not his amygdala. Rational reasoning will always lead to lives being saved. The opposition may be in mourning right now, but I affirm to him that every teenagers goes through this stage of destructive mentality. I shall give him advice before arguing for my case: a happy person is not one who lives via pleasure, but one who lives via reasoning and virtue. A man who leads an ethical life will always be happy, for he will always know that what he did is correct. My opposition must take into account that he exists, and he does not need anyone else to know that he exists. Happiness exists, and he does not need any other person to give him happiness. He MAY find joy in his activities, but these joys are finite. Happiness is infinite.

CASE

a) Principle of Self-Sufficiency

What constitutes an adult? Adulthood is an abstract concept. Legal adulthood is not an abstract concept; it is an intuitive concept, exemplified by the objective laws that govern it. De facto adulthood is a much more abstract concept. It is literally impossible for an objective consensus to be held about such concepts. However, I shall provide a framework for de facto adulthood with a materialistic aim for such concept. I say a de facto adult is a person who can (1) pay for his own bills, (2) work for family and society, (3) participate in an open society, and (4) reason at all times. I call this principle the principle of self-sufficiency. An adult who can follow the four preliminaries are ultimately an adult who can lead an existence as a mere sociological Substance. As I am not aware of the conditions of this relationship, I shall use the descriptive comments made by the opposition: the girl is 14. If a girl is 14, then she is most unlikely to have the ability to pay for her bills, the ability to work for her family and society, and she definitely cannot participate in the open society. This is a deplorable, yet true, fact. If the principles of self-sufficiency are not satisfied, then I can seldom say that she has any independence over who she chooses to have a courtship with. For a courtship requires skill, virtue, and huge independence. In older times, courtships used to be highly dependent on economics. There are many examples of this. John Quincy Adams was forced by his father, John Adams, to abandon his courtship with a 14 y-o girl because he was unable to sustain a family. John Q. Adams later became his father's favorite son and the president of the United States of America, leading an immensely successful life. This is highly true of the current epoch of ultra-materialistic thought.

Henceforth, to affirm that a child is independent in her courtship relationships is a highly fallacious way to think. A child still lives under the protection of their parents, and parents have almost unlimited control of their children in these regards. Parents still have to abide to the certain rights that UDHR commands them too, but to betray and ashame one's parents is equivalent to being a migrant Jihadist in the Western World. You do not scratch the hand that gives you your bread.

b) Love

There are two types of love; erotic and Platonic. For a lack of better world, I shall replace Platonic love with the notion of true love. Erotic love is the love of the person's face, body, very short pants etc. True love is the love of the person's mind, intellect, personality etc. The difference between both is that one requires a heart, and the other requires an eye. Society now is geared towards this infinitely absrud conception that true love can be formed out of Erotic love. That is totally absurd; beauty fades, intelligence stays. I challenge the opposition to write a 100-page book about his former girlfriend. It would be totally impossible; as a prof. of psychology explains, no one simply has 10 reasons to love anyone. If the opposition affirms that he loves his ex-girlfriend, then I would challenge this. For teenagers have an almost childish sense of what is beautiful, and what isn't. I had a band director once who said that "Everything that is beautiful has curves" Albeit he was referring to the crescendo and decrecsendos in the music, it was intuitive for men to think of mountains and curvy girls. The pleasure principle rules the lives of many teenagers; they drink, they smoke, they get in relationships because of the pleasure principle. This is because of a highly undeveloped pre-frontal cortex, which is not developed until later. To be frank, true love requires reasoning. Erotic love requires sight.

CONCLUSION:

With this, I close my depressing, yet honest opinions, on teenager courtships. For the emotionally weak, courtships can result in terror, depression, and even suicide. For the emotionally strong, courtships is a game they play, and most of them come out of these absurd activities hardly sane anymore. Love does not exist until one can reason clearly. The existence of true love is doubtable. I love my country, I love my family, I love my liberty; this is true love. Can true love be seen in relationships between two spirits that have nothing in common with each other? I say possibly, in a man whose mind can conceive such concepts. Love is not for everyone. Everyone wants it. Love is not a pleasure principle.

Blankenship7191

Con

Blankenship7191 forfeited this round.
Blankenship7191

Con

Blankenship7191 forfeited this round.
Posted by Yousickenme 2 years ago
Yousickenme
Better now than to wait a vouple of years when they can charge you with a sex crime. Watch yourself.
Posted by 18Karl 2 years ago
18Karl
kay gais, I think I have the nub under control
Posted by IHShunter 2 years ago
IHShunter
i would say they are ALLOWED because you cant even spell ALLOWED but kudos honey
Posted by 18Karl 2 years ago
18Karl
illuminate
Posted by POPOO5560 2 years ago
POPOO5560
Ohhhhhhh sh1tttttttttt illuminati is answering.....
Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Blankenship719118KarlTied
Vote Placed by Renagade 2 years ago
Renagade
Blankenship719118KarlTied
Reasons for voting decision: waste of energy