Flatstanley
frankfurter50

My favorite color es orange

Started: 1/4/2018 Category: Sports

Flatstanley

Pro

I liek ornje
frankfurter50

Con

Your favorite color is by no means orange.
Flatstanley

Pro

No it es acutualy dumy
frankfurter50

Con

Your favorite color is red. Didn't you know that about yourself? Don't resist, give in and admit it. You love the color red. When you hear the word "red," your body is filled with ecstasy. Are you listening, sir? Red is not just your favorite color, it is the greatest color that has ever existed. It is everybody's favorite. It is timeless and fashionable. Nobody likes orange things. they're simple and tacky. RED is the way to go. RED! RED until infinity! RED is the pinnacle of human achievement! Before the invention of red, the world was a dull, monotone place! RED is your favorite color! It is everyone's favorite color! Orange looks like a hideous pile of vomit! RED is vibrant, moody, fun, lifelike, it is the source of all passion and imagination! It's appeared in hundreds upon hundreds of paintings and, unlike orange, it's a primary color!

Orange is a byproduct of the electromagnetic spectrum, RED is where it's at! Orange is the child of red and yellow, but RED can stand out on its own, as a real color with great potential! RED is the color of cherries-apples-beets-it's wholesome and vibrant! The only orange fruit is the orange! Oranges are dull and lifeless, they're the destroyer of many a school lunch and hard to peel! APPLES are crisp and refreshing and filled with vitamins, and CHERRIES are the most succulent thing known to man, and BEETS have saved civilization to their profuse amounts and ease to grow! You fool! RED is your favorite color, and you simply won't admit it!

RED is the basis of all mankind. Please, sir. Admit it. RED is your favorite color, the opus of all that is holy, the greatest color that one can put down on a canvas, the vibrant, crumbly, passionate swirls or RED! RED is the best color to ever be produced, anywhere! ORANGE is a murky darkness, RED comes in so many more shades and hues, and it's been painted by many, many more artists! Dear god, man, simply admit it! Say it! You HATE ORANGE! ORANGE is the killer of the soul! RED is here forever and only! Admit it and all will be forgiven. Thank you. I like your book.
Flatstanley

Pro

ReDrredredRedrEdredredredredREDRedredREdredredredredredredredredredredrrrreeddredRedRedrEd
frankfurter50

Con

Thank you. I believe I have won, judges, but it's up to you to decide.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Just so long as the shirt stays dry, though, it should be fine.
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
No Frank. Cabbage juice is a poor dye due to having the tendency to rot, this is because every part of the cabbage is biodegradable.

Do they not teach you kid this sh*t in class?
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
The moment I saw "es", I knew it was FlatStanley.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
That video talks about how ancient aristocrats didn't use purple clothes because they only produced purple with expensive minerals, not about how they were stupid and didn't look for cheaper, natural alternatives. It also never mentions cabbages.

You've never noticed how red cabbages produce purple dye? They do. Really. Go to the store, get a red cabbage, chop it up, take the juice, and put it onto a white shirt. Easy as pie and beautiful. That's how most hippies did it. Or some, anyway. So why didn't ancient people just grow some red cabbages and make all the purple clothes they wanted?
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
@frankfurter50
First of all, that is not the purpose of cabbage agriculture, as far as I am aware. Secondly, yet again, I doubt that the process of extracting colour from a cabbage and using it to colour fabric is as simple as you think.
https://youtu.be...
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Well, of course, you didn't actually use a blender. You could just chop the thing up. It produces juice either way.

And who says they couldn't produce intense amounts? Agriculture was a thing! They could just grow huge fields of cabbages!
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
@frankfurter50
I believe you do not understand about which epochs we ate conversing. I can assure you that neither were blenders a thing then, nor was extracting colour from a cabbage and use it to colour immense amounts of fabric as easy as you think.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Not the green kind. The spicier, red kind.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
You just put 'em in a blender and BAM! You've got a handy dandy liquid that can color anything purple. Not rocket science. They're cheap and inexpensive.
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
@frankfurter50
I do not really think cabbages can be used to colour clothes and fabrics, especially in such a scale.