Ozzyhead
Kaneo

My god is better than your god

Kaneo

Ozzyhead

Pro

My god is a better, kinder, cooler, all around better god than any religion's god. He does not send people to burn and choke, forever and ever but he punishes fairly. In my eyes he is a god and no other god can hold a candle to him
This is not a troll debate. I believe that the one I worship is the god that is the best. If anyone disagrees, please accept. If you do not have a god, then this debate will be changed to my god is not worthy of worship. Do not try to disprove my god's existence.
Kaneo

Con

I submit to Pro, that their god is not better than my god. This is because my god is a better, kinder, cooler, all around better god than any religion's god. My god does not send people to burn and choke, forever and ever but he punishes fairly. In my eyes he is a god and no other god can hold a candle to him! I believe that the one I worship is the god that is the best. In fact, Pro believes this too, because Pro worships MY GOD!!!
Ozzyhead

Pro

My god is George Carlin. He had brilliant ideas and he always told the truth. He told us how the world was, and I feel obligated, since he changed my beliefs forever, to fulfill what he wish he had seen on earth. George Carlin was bright, smart, and he wrote his ideas down and sent them to us. He was so kind and so funny.
He also does fit a description of a dogma. Someone that is worshiped. If only he still interacted with things on earth. But, I will let him live on through the world. He is the one that gave us a lot. I worship who he is, and he is better than any Abrahamic god. For starters, he can seen, and he could be heard and recorded. No Abrahamic god has ever been recorded and he has never interacted with earth in such a way that can be documented. George Carlin has.
George Carlin is bigger and better than any other god in the history of mankind.
Kaneo

Con

My god is also George Carlin. Pro is correct that he had brilliant ideas and always told the truth. In fact everything Pro has said is true and we agree that George Carlin is an all around better god than any religion's god!

The problem is, Pros god is not better than my god.

Why is this you may ask?

Simple, our gods are completely equal, because we have the exact same god. So how can Pro's god be better than mine if they are in fact the same? THe answer is, Pro's god can't be better.
Ozzyhead

Pro

My opponent's god is the same as my god. I respect that. George Carlin was amazing. My opponent has done a really good job debating this. I appreciate the acceptance of the debate.
Kaneo

Con

I thank Pro for a well rounded debate!

Praise George Carlin!
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Black Holes, a collapsing star or even galaxies, that are invisible because they become so dense that the concentration of gravity cannot allow even light to escape.
They have only been detected because they absorb and bend light that passes around and bodies (stars/planets) have been disappearing into them.
These are the only way they can be detected as they do not give off radiation because it too is absorbed.
It is believed that some galaxies are orbiting around a Black Hole, that is gradually pulling them in, just like the Earth is gradually pulling in the moon, which may actually collide with Earth in the distant future.
Posted by Kaneo 3 years ago
Kaneo
"Though some has been proven, as they predicted the Higgs-Boson particle and that prediction has come true. The particle exists and now they are searching for even harder to find, smaller atomic particles, which if they do become true will prove their theory even further."

Maybe, but their is a fine line between being simply 'unproven" and flat out mysticism. M-theory takes this to an entire new level with it's blatant reification of mathematical constructs.

"Just as we now know that it is very likely our universe started from a Black Hole"

Black holes do not exist, how could "start" the universe? The universe was not started! Concepts are not concrete!

"which is now considered the source of the "Big Bang' and t;hey have also found evidence of a Black Hole that is older than our Universe, so the theory that Universes are spawned from Black Holes is starting to look promising."

Black holes older than the universe! That's funny. Please define "black hole" in unambiguous terms.
The Big Bogus was thought up by catholic priest, Georges Lema"tre in 1927. Its nonsense. Output cannot be generated without a target and nothing does not 'expand'.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
@ Kaneo, I do agree with you that much of Abstract Theoretical Physics is likely not real and occasionally they tie themselves to a Theory that is almost a religion and much of Michio's theory is possibly make-believe, because as yet it is unproven.
Though some has been proven, as they predicted the Higgs-Boson particle and that prediction has come true. The particle exists and now they are searching for even harder to find, smaller atomic particles, which if they do become true will prove their theory even further.

Just as we now know that it is very likely our universe started from a Black Hole, which is now considered the source of the "Big Bang' and t;hey have also found evidence of a Black Hole that is older than our Universe, so the theory that Universes are spawned from Black Holes is starting to look promising.
Posted by Ozzyhead 3 years ago
Ozzyhead
There will be no insulting from anyone to anyone period in my debate comment section
Posted by Kaneo 3 years ago
Kaneo
Sagey, String Religion is not physics, it's mathemagical conjecture.
String Religion is a belief system produced out of Ignorance, they don't know that there are actually strings and they have no evidence of these imaginary objects, they just made them up to fill the gap. Also the objects described in the framework are nonsensical and idealized particles, a hallmark of religion. Your high priest Michio Kaku touts his "M-Theory" as a "mother of all theories" just like a christian saying "yhwh is the one true god!"

Religions are not Realistic. Neither are 1D strings and a universe with boundaries.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Religions exist because the human mind creates them out of human fantasies.

Science exists because Objective Evidence exists and we want to know what this evidence means.

Religions are not Realistic.

Science is Realistic.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Physics is not a Religion!

Nor is any Science, because it is an investigation of facts, not a belief system produced out of Ignorance which is what religions are.
Posted by Kaneo 3 years ago
Kaneo
It doesn't matter how many science paper he published, he is on tv preahing his religion, he is a televangelist.

"Michio is a leading researcher and physicist regarding the string Theory"

Yeah, regarding his RELIGION, not science.

"authored the first papers describing string theory in a field form."

More of his string religion. Where is the science?

"No TV evangelist has ever published leading Scientific research papers."

They do publish religious research papers.

"One of the prime formula's in String Theory is Michio's own formula."

Good for him, it is his religion afterall. But theoretical mathematical frameworks are NOT science.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
One of the prime formula's in String Theory is Michio's own formula.
Vote Placed by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
OzzyheadKaneoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro spotted George Carlin first: Though Sources please, George is a very funny guy!!!!!
Vote Placed by Anon_Y_Mous 3 years ago
Anon_Y_Mous
OzzyheadKaneoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con proved that the god(s?) is equal to itself, and that won them the debate. However, I award conduct to Pro for his excellent response to this tactic. (re: He didn't throw a fit and report Con)
Vote Placed by Raymond_Reddington 3 years ago
Raymond_Reddington
OzzyheadKaneoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con proved that the two gods were equal because they were the same. Well played Con, well played...
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
OzzyheadKaneoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided a clever argument which proved that Pro's god is not greater, they are in fact equal.