EB
AbnerGrimm

My life sucks more than yours

AbnerGrimm

EB

Pro

This argument is only for entertainment purposes only. Be as unrealistic as possible. :)

-I am an orphan
-I grew up with a pack of dogs
-I ate only bananas for one year
-I was stranded on an island for 15 years
-I have no friends
-I was beat up as a kid
-I am 568 years old
-I ate my sister at Jamestown
-I was shot multiple times in the civil war
-I was in Japan when the US nuked them
-I now glow green because I fell into a pool of radioactive waste
-I fell off the Space needle
-I was sucked into space at the age of 108
-I invented schools
AbnerGrimm

Con

Greetings EB and the debate.org community. This is my very first debate and I will try to perform the best I can.

EB mentions that his life sucks and I would have to agree but it does not suck more than mine. Five rounds will not be nearly enough room to address all the problems in my life that makes it suck but I will try to pack all the reasons my life sucks into one debate.

I assume this round is for acceptance. I will allow EB to show us his misery first before I show you what 'life sucks' really means.

Vale.

EB

Pro

EB forfeited this round.
AbnerGrimm

Con

See folks, my life sucks even more. Pro denied me the opportunity to hear his pain so that I may find comfort. No avail.

I guess I will offer everyone a brief summary of my sucky life.

Months before I was born my family contimplated what I would be. It was decide that I should be a girl. All my aunts and uncles has sons so everyone wanted a girl. They all gathered and bought gifts for the day I was born. They all bought girls clothes and toys.

The day came and I was to be born. My dad woke and rushed my mom to deliver. I was lucky enough to be born in a hospital. When we arrived my mom was took to her room. After she laid in her room for awhile the nurse came in told her she had to move. My mom exclaimed, "What the heck you talking about." The nurse went about moving my mom from the room. She pulled her outside in the hallway and another woman in labor was rushed in. My mom laid out in the hall in pain. As the other woman was giving birth my mother gave birth to me and I popped out on the dirty floor. To this day I think I have brain damage because of it. Anyway, the nurse rushes out of the room and picks me up. I did not know what was going on because, you know, I was a baby. But if I had known and could talk I think I would have some harsh things to say. It probably made me retarded.

When I was 3 years old I had problems using the bathroom. It was discovered I had part of my intestine missing and I must have surgery. I had surgery and had to stay in the hospital. Weeks after my surgery it was discovered I had Crohns disease.. which sucked. For 8 months I had to wear a colostomy bag. I ended up staying in the hospital for a whole year. I still had problems for a year afterwards and had to have the colostomy bag sometimes. I did not know I was using the bathroom sometimes at school. I got picked on alot. Unfortunately I was born with a big mouth and got beat up alot too.

I grew up pretty much looking forward to but whipping's and such. I was born just dirt ugly so I have no chance of obtaining love. I am a coward. By the time I was 7 my mom thought it would be better off if I stayed in the closet. My mom had my dad build a bed in the closet and I had to stay in there whenever I was home. I hear the voices now....you little butt hole.

My mom and dad let friends move in and take my old room. One was nevertheless a pedophile. So at night I waited in the dark until this fat hairy man decided he wanted a little action. My mental framework was destroyed. Year in year out this went along until my mom and dad decided to take a trip and never returned. You could say I was sad then. So, I was stuck there till I was 10 and this hunk of a man just died. I was taken to and placed in a foster home. There because I was a coward was beat up daily. I literally had five pummelings a day.

I think this should suffice for this round. I send it back to Pro and will tell more later.

EB

Pro

EB forfeited this round.
AbnerGrimm

Con

I extend my story until Pro responds. Two FF's. I simply do not want to waste time if Pro is not going to respond. Please vote Con.
EB

Pro

EB forfeited this round.
AbnerGrimm

Con

Complete Forfeit. Please vote Con.
EB

Pro

EB forfeited this round.
AbnerGrimm

Con

Story extended. Complete Forfeit. Vote Con.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
EBAbnerGrimmTied
Reasons for voting decision: Either that's a lazy forfeit, or pro's life sucked so much he couldn't take using this website anymore? If so his measurable life here is over, thus it doesn't suck.