fred70
imjustsomeopinion

My opinions are more important, accurate, and meaningful, than your opinions

fred70

Pro

At any particular moment, during any situation, my opinion is more accurate and important than yours. I have the mind of Christ, 1 Corinthians 2:16, and based on that most holy, noble, and eternal intellect, I know that I speak the truth, Romans 9:1.
imjustsomeopinion

Con

Congratulations, you quoted the bible, a book written by a bunch of superstitious men with almost no grasp on reality.
Since you're using the bible as your source, if a christian votes on this debate then you'll win, if an atheist votes then i'll win. The world is biased on these things one way or another. Just because an ancient book says you're better than non-believers(yet at the same time says everyone is equal or, "all god's children") does not mean it is true. You need facts to back your claim up, not ifs and maybes from a book with ridiculous claims.
fred70

Pro

Ok I give up. You win. I lost my faith.
Now I can watch a porno!
Yeehaw and yabadabadoo!!!!!!!!!!
Boing!!!!
imjustsomeopinion

Con

You could do that even with faith, that isn't a defining quality of being an atheist. This wasn't my objective but if that's what you want then okay i guess. Have a good day.
imjustsomeopinion

Con

always welcome :)