My oppenent doesn't care as much for me as I care for him

Ok people, just as some background info, my opponent is my boyfriend/fiancee.

I'll let him go first. He'll need all the advantage he can get.

haha well as awesome as ur resolution sounds, i wont axcept ur challenge because I dont want to know who would win. Sorry Christina, all I can say is that I really really do love you to death christina and that ive never cared for anyone else like i do now for you. and that you are the most important person in the world to me :) nothing you could ever say could change that :) i love u :)

he wins :)

nope she wins i forfeited first!

Ugh. Fine. I un-forfeit for the sake of keeping the round going.

I love my opponent more because I have told him the whole truth about all of me. I know wholy and completely the feeling of falling in and out of love and just what it's like when you can't walk away. I can't walk away. I love him. For everything. For his perfections and imperfections. Even though he gets under my skin sometimes it just makes me love him more because I realize that the times when things aren't so amazing just make me appreciate more the times that are amazing. I want to be with him when we're both all old and ugly and wrinkly. XP And while people can say young love is immature and immoral, I don't believe it. Nothing that feels this right could ever be wrong

aww christina ur so sweet :) i luv u so much :) but like i said earlier, i dont wana keep the round going cuz of the way i know ill feel wen i see who wins... so im done

i luv u soo much! :) im so sorry bout earlier :(
Posted by Cheezypuff 7 years ago
If you think it is such a waste of time, then dont read it. the title gives a pretty decent discription of what the debate is about, it's not a big deal, if u dont like it, then just forget about it.
Posted by RacH3ll3 7 years ago
maya9, do you have to comment rude things on everybody's debates? This is not your site, and you dont own it. and obviosly you care about this debate enough to write about it! you cant stop everybody from making debates that you dont like, so DONT try!
Posted by Yuanti 7 years ago
"I'm gonna go out on a limb and call this debate a double loss." - Logical-Master

I whole heartedly agree. I'm a little queasy just reading this.
Posted by Maya9 7 years ago
I judge you through the evidence you have presented to me. I can do no more than that.

If you are not conceited, I would suggest that you stop behaving that way.
Posted by MewxVenus 7 years ago
You don't know me in real life so you really shouldn't judge me this way. Also, I'm not conceited. I know I don't own this site.
Posted by DATCMOTO 7 years ago
To Maya9..
Did I miss something? is there a shortage of web-space on this site?
For a libertarian you sure are up-tight..
Posted by Maya9 7 years ago
Why the hell should I respect a rude and poorly educated person?

YOU DO NOT OWN THIS SITE. How does this fact continue to elude you? You know very well the purpose of this site: to host serious debates. By doing something contrary to that purpose (posting fake debates with your little boyfriend), you are abusing the site and disrespecting everyone here who is using it for its intended purpose.
Posted by Chuckles 7 years ago
YES. finally a topic that's RELEVANT.

Posted by MewxVenus 7 years ago
Once again, you didn't have to read it. And I really think you could be a bit more respectful for an obvious high school graduate.
Posted by Maya9 7 years ago
You did this to entertain your friends? Did it ever occur to you, somewhere in the depths of your adolescent brain, that there are OTHER people on this site not among your little group who would simply be annoyed at your rudeness and
presumption in wasting everyone's time? I come here to debate and read debates. That is the point of this site. YOU are abusing it.

I've got a shocker for you, "dude": there is a world outside your little high school bubble. Furthermore, it does not revolve around you. Grow up.
Vote Placed by ournamestoolong 7 years ago