BrandonClark
Logical-Master

My opponent logged in to DDOChat as JickityJackityJoe

Con Tied Pro

BrandonClark

Con

Someone logged in to DDOChat tonight and claimed to be Logical-Master. He told me to challenge him to a debate, so I did.
Logical-Master

Pro

I can confirm that I am in fact logged in as JickityJackiyJoe at the moment.

http://img340.imageshack.us...

I've screenshotted the page. As you can see, JickityJackityJoe is highlighted in blue, thus is me more likely than not.

I await my opponents arguments.
BrandonClark

Con

Throughout the night he said things many would find uncharacteristic of Logical-Master. First he said "wassup B-Rock". Many frequent users of this site would find his use of the word 'wassup' strange. The next thing he said was "you ready to PARTY!" This just seems odd to me. He also claims to be a number of people. First it was Batman, second was Logical-Master, then he accused me of being DATCMOTO before saying "just kidding, i'm theLwerd". Soon later he told me to challenge him to a debate to prove that he is indeed Logical-Master. He also said that he wouldn't log in to this site because he was tired, yet able to chat with me. He said earlier that the real Logical-Master could coincidentally log in as we were talking, so he couldn't prove that he was in fact Logical-Master.

Just because you see the name JickityJackityJoe in blue does not mean that you are him.

Situation 1:
You live with the person who is currently logged in as JickityJackityJoe. You asked him or her to take a screenshot so you could prove that you are the same person.

Situation 2:
You are stalking the person logged in as JickityJackityJoe and as they get up to get some food, you screenshot the page and post it on imageshack.

Situation 3:
You are a voyeur who is masturbating outside JickityJackityJoe's house. He or she goes to sleep, but leaves their internet browser with the chat room open. You sneak inside to take some memorabilia of theirs such as a hairbrush with hair and some undergarments, but you notice that they decided to pretended to be you and suggested a debate about it. You screenshotted the chat and posted it on imageshack so you could use it in this debate.

Logical-Master

Pro

Thanks for responding.

I'm gonna go about this line-by-line:

RE:"Throughout the night he said things many would find uncharacteristic of Logical-Master. First he said "wassup B-Rock". Many frequent users of this site would find his use of the word 'wassup' strange. The next thing he said was "you ready to PARTY!" This just seems odd to me."

I'd like to see some evidence that suggest that such silly outburst are indeed uncharacteristic of Logical-Master. For instance, in thread, we see Logical-Master screaming out "RACIST" for no apparent reason: http://www.debate.org...

This would suggest that nonsensical outburst are indeed characteristic of this Logical-Master fellow.

RE:"He also claims to be a number of people. First it was Batman, second was Logical-Master, then he accused me of being DATCMOTO before saying "just kidding, i'm theLwerd"."

My opponent is mistaken. Not only am I in fact Batman, but theLwerd is in fact one of my MANY accounts on this site. As you'll note in this debate, I've been exposed for multi-accounting regular-user acounts before: http://www.debate.org... . To automatically dismiss the notion for no real reason is preposterous.

Nevertheless, if you don't believe, you can at least establish that Logical-Master suffers from Disassociation Disorder: http://en.wikipedia.org...

Merely through reading his profile, you'll realize that he is stated at being 100 years old, in spite of merely claiming to be in some college as well as associating himself with activities with individuals far younger general associate themselves with (watching anime, playing tennis, reading comic books, etc).

RE:"Soon later he told me to challenge him to a debate to prove that he is indeed Logical-Master. He also said that he wouldn't log in to this site because he was tired, yet able to chat with me."

Logging into debate.com is quite tedious. For unlike most, Logical-Master lives in the stone age, hence it takes an annoying amount of time to go from one E-Page to another. High Speed Internet is unheard of to him.

RE:"He said earlier that the real Logical-Master could coincidentally log in as we were talking, so he couldn't prove that he was in fact Logical-Master."

Indeed, this is true. If I weren't the actual Logical-master, the real Logical-Master could indeed log in and accept my opponent's friend request (which he had stated to exist at the time) by sheer coincidence. This was in fact a large problem with B-Rock's "proof."

RE: "Just because you see the name JickityJackityJoe in blue does not mean that you are him."

Of course it does. I challenge any reader of this debate to log in and see what color their user-name is highlighted in while they are online in the chat.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My opponent then cites 3 situations explaining how I happen to have access to the chat log of JickityJackityJoe

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RE: "Situation 1: You live with the person who is currently logged in as JickityJackityJoe. You asked him or her to take a screenshot so you could prove that you are the same person."

As you can see in the chat, JickityJackityJoe said something that only someone logged into the Logical-Master account would know. He pointed out that he hadn't received any friend's request (which is what B-Rock conceded to). Thus, even if he did live with someone, that wouldn't explain the fact that this JickityJackityJoe fellow had knowledge which LM would have.

RE:Situation 2:"You are stalking the person logged in as JickityJackityJoe and as they get up to get some food, you screenshot the page and post it on imageshack."

Even so . . . upon taking this other person's place at the computer screen, I would "be" JickityJackityJoe. After all, JickityJackityJoe is only the person using the name. The only way this situation would make any sense would be if I were at no point making any posts in the chat. As you can notice at the end, I managed to point out something only an individual who uses the Logical-Master account could point out; I pointed out that BrandonClark had not sent me a friends request. on DDO.

RE: "Situation 3: You are a voyeur who is masturbating outside JickityJackityJoe's house. He or she goes to sleep, but leaves their internet browser with the chat room open. You sneak inside to take some memorabilia of theirs such as a hairbrush with hair and some undergarments, but you notice that they decided to pretended to be you and suggested a debate about it. You screenshotted the chat and posted it on imageshack so you could use it in this debate."

Ah, but my opponent is forgetting one thing. Logical-Master doesn't settle for masturbation. He goes all the way. He would have made himself known to his target, proceed to use his debate skills to refute all arguments against anything wrong which is about to occur between him and her, get sprayed with mace and then go to jail for sexual harassment. Seeing as how I am logged into my account at the moment and that no one of the name Logical-Master is serving time in the Knoxville county Jail at the moment, that didn't happen, thus my opponent's situation cannot be true.

Till next round.
BrandonClark

Con

For all I know, you could've been in jail for three days, that's why it took you so long to post your argument. Your real name is not Logical-Master, no one in the United States of America is. http://tinypic.com... The results never say 0 people but instead says 1 or fewer. Unless you can prove that your real name is Logical-Master i.e. birth certificate, passport, or social security card, (preferably social security card), your name is not Logical-Master.

I really don't know why I am arguing your name. I think it's just filler so it looks like I actually have an argument even though I don't.
Logical-Master

Pro

RE:"For all I know, you could've been in jail for three days, that's why it took you so long to post your argument."

As you can see for yourself, I was online before posting this debate. Take a gander at my profile and notice how my opponent took the time to comment. Then read his profile and find my response. For all intensive purposes, I was not in jail.

RE:"Unless you can prove that your real name is Logical-Master i.e. birth certificate, passport, or social security card, (preferably social security card), your name is not Logical-Master"

To win this round, all I have to do is post my social security card as you'll note that this is what my opponent prefers me to do.

Here it is: http://img32.imageshack.us...

Irrefutable proof that Logical-Master exist.

Great justice demands that you vote PRO.
Posted by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
What do you know? One really DOES learn something new every day. :D
Posted by ToastOfDestiny 7 years ago
ToastOfDestiny
Aaaaaaagh! It's "intents and purposes" not "intensive purposes"! *tears out hair*
Posted by BrandonClark 7 years ago
BrandonClark
"Some guy voted CON 10 seconds after the debate finished." You?
Posted by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
hahaha. quite entertaining i must say
Posted by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
Oh yeah, and that card is real. It's mine.
Posted by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
Some guy voted CON 10 seconds after the debate finished.
Posted by BrandonClark 7 years ago
BrandonClark
That is a fake social security card. How is it tied 7-7 with 2 votes? I can't vote!!!
Posted by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
And how did you manage to read this whole debate in 10 seconds?
Posted by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
lol. Who just voted CON?
Posted by Chihuahuadogz 7 years ago
Chihuahuadogz
This is GREAT. Looking forward to voting for the winner! =D
Vote Placed by Fhqwhgads 7 years ago
Fhqwhgads
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by alwaz4dam 7 years ago
alwaz4dam
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by wonderwoman 7 years ago
wonderwoman
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by radioactivepotatoman 7 years ago
radioactivepotatoman
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by snelld7 7 years ago
snelld7
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 7 years ago
Logical-Master
BrandonClarkLogical-MasterTied