JKboii
Resphe

My phone was stolen, not 'Given away'

Resphe has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/20/2017 Category: Technology

JKboii

Con

A few days ago, my 'friend' said he could fix my phone, because the battery was swollen. So I lent it to him, and since I had to give him my password, he hard reset my phone, with all of my family photos and storage. He then paid 50 dollars to get it fixed, and put HIS account on it. He said if I wanted it back, I'd have to pay, so I got his money, and then he said it's not for sale. I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but can I have some feedback so I know what to do?!?!
Resphe

Pro

Okay buddy, just report it to the police, because this guy is obviously not your friend. He took your phone and paid for it to get fixed, and forced you to pay him to get back; then he won't even sell it. If you don't want to look like a ho and report it, just beat this guy and get your phone back or you're going to look like a total coward without a phone. I do not want that for you my guy.
JKboii

Con

Ok so today I played the 'police' card and he's still not giving. It's time to get extreme (beat the shi* outta that bastad time). Should I use metal cleats, a baseball bat, my friends, or what? I am against any sort of peaceful reasoning at this point.
Posted by QuantumSingularity 9 months ago
QuantumSingularity
Don't tell me you just said, "I'm going to call the police!" in front of him and expected him to be scared.
Posted by madness 10 months ago
madness
Get aggressive and hang around outside his house. You need to man the f**k up and begin giving him some problems
Posted by Yajaira424 10 months ago
Yajaira424
you should report it to the police and explain to them what happened. That "friend" is is not very nice to do that.
Posted by Sonofcharl 10 months ago
Sonofcharl
They are not your friend.

So kick the s--t out of them and get your phone back.
Posted by Nomadn 10 months ago
Nomadn
Call the police or beat him up.
Posted by Nomadn 10 months ago
Nomadn
Call the police or beat him up.