Doom-Guy-666-1993
avianage

My son wants to get imobhed up like me, should I allow him?

avianage has forfeited round #3.

Doom-Guy-666-1993

Pro

Back in the 90s to 2011 I was mobbed up, they treated me good, I even hired Pizza, a contract killer to follow my ex wife to keep an eye on her when she was being hunted, luckily nothing ever happened, but my son found out our secret and he wants to get involved.
avianage

Con

Okay, numero uno, is Pizza the name of your contract killer? Not related, but I have a few bugs I want to exterminate, if you know what I mean, and if you could hook me up that would be great. Anyway:

First question: How old is your son? If your son is between the ages of 3-13, mobbing him up wouldn't be best. To be the best mob member, he needs to know at least basic knowledge, and therefore he should put all of his effort into school. Once he enters high school, however, everything is rubbish and letting him get mobbed up would probably teach him more than leaving him in that concrete castle.

I have a 19 year old son who has been mobbed up since the ripe age of 12. He met these boys at Legoland and I haven't seen him since. However, they have emailed me up to 300 times complaining about how he doesn't know algebra. Turns out, mobs involve a lot of algebra and the fact that Jim doesn't know algebra means that all he does is count the bananas.

Also, I want to know if you have a dog. I had a dog, however, the dog was stolen after Jim got mobbed up. If you have a dog, I would not recommend letting your son into the mob.
Doom-Guy-666-1993

Pro

He went dark 2 years ago, Pizza is his nickname, all i know him by.
he is 17, and is looking for quick cash and security.
i got 3 dogs, nothing ever happened when i was still involved.
and i was hoping for an actual response, not just a troll.
avianage

Con

After you left, did you face any problems? Did they let you go peacefully?

My son hasen't left or attempted to leave, so I don't have any experience with it. Also, does he want to join the same mob you were in before?

I'm not a troll, and I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. If you're implying that I'm lying about my experiences, I assure you I am not.
Doom-Guy-666-1993

Pro

No problems at all, recently my wife was dealing with a stalker, called up Joe, turns out the stalker was already dealt with, 2 broken legs and a warning,
"I have a 19 year old son who has been mobbed up since the ripe age of 12. He met these boys at Legoland and I haven't seen him since. However, they have emailed me up to 300 times complaining about how he doesn't know algebra. Turns out, mobs involve a lot of algebra and the fact that Jim doesn't know algebra means that all he does is count the bananas." and yes, the Bonanno crime family.
Posted by TheMarketLibertarian 9 months ago
TheMarketLibertarian
Sounds illegal, I wouldn't say that on a public forum, they can get your IP
Posted by Doom-Guy-666-1993 9 months ago
Doom-Guy-666-1993
Mobbed up, we worked with Bill Bonanno, he actually pushed my son on the swing when we were talking about business, since my mother had cancer at the time he helped me fund a cure for cancer, i ran charities, and a few contracts, i delivered weapons to Pizza, a contract killer who became a family friend.
TheMarketLibertarian
imobhed? please explain.