Nul100
Consummator

My vision of Communism

Consummator

Nul100

Pro

The way that Communism works is that there are no social classes which is a society where there are no one above you to rule over you and that there are no one beneath you that you rule. most people gets a lot of the time some wrong information on how the government is a group of people but that's not and it's not just a single person who is leading that's the mistake that all of the communist leaders have made, how the government really is is you, the people of course that's why the communist have a slogan saying power to the people of the nation, this basically means that you have the power to actually come with suggestions on all the things that you think could need a change in the society and just to get rid of the thing about the government owning it all and that you have nothing for yourself well then you think of this, since the people is in power which includes you then you will technically own it because you are the government so you want lose anything in a communist society. I often hear people use that old excuse that then no one would want a long education because they want earn more because of that, well I have something to say to that and that is that in a communist society you will not be needing the that high of a salary because almost everything is free and provided by the government and you should be getting a longer education because if that's how you will get the job that you have always wanted, so what I am saying is that in a communist society you will be going for the job that suits you the best and not because it is the job with the highest salary. I have heard many people saying that they wont give there money for the good of the society because they are afraid of the getting into the pockets of some homeless alcoholic and to that I have to say that it's the most ridicules thing I have ever heard of because of course no one would want there money to be given to a alcoholic well I think they should look at it this way that if they do then those money will be funding the help that he and all others of the community needs so that he can get well again so he can get a job and help contribute to the society. this is what I have wanted to say for now and it's getting late now so Goodnight :)
Consummator

Con

"The way that Communism works is that there are no social classes which is a society where there are no one above you to rule over you and that there are no one beneath you that you rule." Then there will be absolutely no structure such as a head teacher to lead a school's teaching staff or an Army General to lead the soldiers in war. In fact there will literally be no parent to lead their child in life whatsoever and no police force to take down criminals since both would be equally ranked. This would lead to uncivilised chaos whereby no progress could proceed.

"Since the people is
[are] in power which includes you then you will technically own it because you are the government so you want lose anything in a communist society." This point is irrelevant to the debate because /not losing something' by doing something doesn't justify doing it. It's like saying "you won't lose anything by having sex with a teddy bear" that doesn't mean it should be done.

"In a communist society you will not be needing the that high of a salary because almost everything is free and provided by the government and you should be getting a longer education because if that's how you will get the job that you have always wanted"
But if there is no high salary then why would any sane person bother to work their butt off to be a CEO as opposed to a standard office worker? There simply is no motivation. This would mean there'd be no leaders and motivators in any company and complete chaos would break out.

"I have heard many people saying that they wont give there money for the good of the society because they are afraid of the getting into the pockets of some homeless alcoholic and to that I have to say that it's the most ridicules thing I have ever heard of because of course no one would want there money to be given to a alcoholic"
Your point proves nothing and in fact supports the con side of this debate.

I have attacked every single line of debate you offered in favour of your version of communism. Thanks for reading the debate, I hope you have a very nice day.

Posted by Chicken 4 years ago
Chicken
I don't know if I should snipe this. I'd actually feel bad taking a devil's advocate position, but this argument makes Communists look bad...
Vote Placed by Grantmac18 4 years ago
Grantmac18
Nul100ConsummatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not entirely sure that Pro was aware that he started a debate and not a comments thread. A very easy noob snipe for Con, I think the reason for my decisions are self-evident and don't require any explanation.