FieryChar7
ViceRegent

NASA should receive more funding

FieryChar7

Pro

In a time where the US government budget is unbalanced, NASA is one of the many programs they can reduce funding towards. However, some of America's greatest achievements are a result of this program: CAT scans, cordless tools, LEDs, and memory foam are just four examples (1). The moon landing, one of the hallmarks of American achievement, was because of Nasa. With an increased budget, NASA could do more with exploring Mars as well as other life supporting bodies such as Titan.

(1) http://www.design-laorosa.com...
ViceRegent

Con

Dude, if you think NASA should have more funding then by all means dig deep into your own pocket and write them a check. But leave my wallet alone. Thanks.
FieryChar7

Pro

Well, if that is the case, then I'd like to stop paying for Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security, since I pay taxes for those, but don't receive anything in return. As I cited earlier, a ton of technologies we use everyday are a result of NASA, but what has social welfare programs done for our country?
ViceRegent

Con

Sound good to me.