glasses03
21madelyn.landa

NDSU is better than UND

21madelyn.landa has forfeited round #1.
Started: 3/31/2017 Category: Sports

glasses03

Pro

I think NDSU is better than UND because we have way more national championships than them and the school have good role models for younger people. I will say there are a few sports that UND are better at but that doesn't mean that I like them.
Posted by glasses03 9 months ago
glasses03
Our coach for football, Chris Klieman, has been to Fargo schools and has talked to their schools. I think our Scheels Center is better than the Betty because it's a newer version and it looks amazing inside. I also think we have better students because they respect almost everyone and they don't get in trouble that often.
Posted by 21madelyn.landa 9 months ago
21madelyn.landa
Und women's basketball has also appeared in 23 NCAA tournaments.
Posted by 21madelyn.landa 9 months ago
21madelyn.landa
Posted by 21madelyn.landa 9 months ago
21madelyn.landa
Posted by 21madelyn.landa 9 months ago
21madelyn.landa
First of all going back to your opening argument I think UND has very good role models. I don't know about NDSU's athletes but UND's have been to different schools sharing their stories. Our head football coach has been to Thompson just a few months ago, I bet NDSU's coach wouldn't do that. I disagree that your new Scheels Center is better than the Betty. IT is also important that we have hockey since that brings in millions of dollars a year to UND.
Posted by glasses03 9 months ago
glasses03
I would like to say that NDSU has a very nice football dome and we also have a new basketball center called the Scheels center and it's one of the nicest places I've ever been to in North Dakota. I also think that not having hockey matters. We have a very strong football program and track and field program. Not saying that our other sports are bad but we had a few runners, girls and boys, run in the olympics this past summer.
Posted by glasses03 9 months ago
glasses03
Posted by glasses03 9 months ago
glasses03
Posted by glasses03 9 months ago
glasses03
Posted by glasses03 9 months ago
glasses03