BlueJeanBilly
lol101

NHL is a better sport than MLB

Started: 5/7/2015 Category: Sports

BlueJeanBilly

Pro

Round 1 will be acceptance.
Round 2 will be arguments.
Round 3 will be rebuttals.

Thanks.
lol101

Con

This should be fun.
BlueJeanBilly

Pro

Thanks for accepting. Unfortunately I didn't have time to collaborate much evidence so i'll briefly explain why I think NHL is better than MLB. Solely because NHL involves more exciting moments. When watching baseball it is mostly about strategy than anything. Most of the players are out there just sitting chewing gum or eating sunflower seeds. To me that is just boring. I would much rather watch a more exciting game. Sorry for the short argument as i stated earlier I was pressed for time. Thanks again.
lol101

Con

Thank you for arguing. After reading your argument, I'm going to have to say that I still disagree with you.

You state that NHL is more exciting than MLB, and that Baseball players just chew gum and eat sunflower seeds. You also mention that they just sit around for most of the game. However, there is more to Baseball than just simply chewing gum. Every player gets a chance, just like hockey. MLB is a game of strategy and skill, which includes more exciting moments. Home runs, triples, and grand slams are very exciting and rare. With goals and hockey, they all mean the same: 1 extra point for the LA Kings. MLB offers the possibility of one hit turning the tables. This is why Baseball teams can make bigger comebacks.

By the way, I was a little late as well. I was busy debating with someone else who gave me a hard time. I couldn't do research either.

I await your rebuttals.
BlueJeanBilly

Pro

BlueJeanBilly forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

Since Pro has forfeited, that leaves a win for me. My argument remains unrefuted and the debate is now in voting session.

Vote Con