RobertMcclureSmith
thenewkidd

Napoleon Bonaparte had a small penis.

thenewkidd

RobertMcclureSmith

Pro

Napoleon Bonaparte = Napoleon Bonaparte (15 August 1769 " 5 May 1821) the French military and political leader who rose to prominence during the latter stages of the French Revolution and its associated wars in Europe. Or exactly the person you thought I meant.
Had = past and past participle of have
A = used as a function word with nouns to form adverbial phrases of quantity, amount, or degree
Small = according to data based on historical averages. For Napoleon, this meant small based on average size of penis of his contemporary Frenchmen as well as small meaning below the average size today.
Penis = noun \G2;pē-nəs\ :the part of the body of men and male animals that is used for sex and through which urine leaves the body
And the equals sign = defines what things mean
This debate is exactly what it sounds like. The wording unambiguous.
thenewkidd

Con

Pics or it didn't happen.
RobertMcclureSmith

Pro

The owner of Napoleon"s penis only recently died and prior to that, he did not allow it to be photographed. That said, there is no reason to doubt the pro position. Here are several stories from mainstream newspapers and magazine verifying the existence of Napoleon"s penis including its smallness, the he "had" a penis, meaning the corpse of Napoleon does not have a penis. My sources include Time Magazine, the New York Times, National Public Radio, the Independent in the United Kingdom, as well as the British Huffington Post website. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] I will wait on Con, but I can provide more evidence, but I want to show it does exist.
[1] http://www.independent.co.uk...
[2] Here is a Time Magazine Top 10 Most Famous Body Parts: http://www.independent.co.uk...
[3] Huffington Post UK story on existence and smallness of penis: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
[4] A New York Times article on the history of Napoleon"s penis: http://www.nytimes.com...
[5] Here is a link to an NPR story as well as podcast on Napoleon"s penis: http://www.npr.org...
thenewkidd

Con

While those stories are interesting, all that proves is how big the penis is currently.
It does not say how big the penis was when it was attached to the body of said Frenchmen.

For example, If I cut off the ear of Christopher Eccleston (Someone known for having large ears)... and then put it in a container of sorts... how big will the ears be in 10 years, 20 years and so on.

The body shrinks after death as it begins to decay.

Also, do we know how big his penis was when he had an erection?

Knowing how penises work, many people who have what is thought to be a small penis grow to be about "average" when erect.

So really are you talking about proof of how small he was when flaccid?
And do we have evidence of how big it as when erect?

Please provide measurements in your debate of both of those things to prove Napoleon had a below average penis size.

Because so far... (and I measured), my penis is about 3 inches (a little less actually) flaccid. But when I'm erect it hits the almighty average size of 6 inches.
So I am below average flaccid, but right at the average of erect.
Then there are men who are "above average" flaccid and right at average when erect.
Then there are men who are above average when flaccid and below average when erect.

You are going to have to clarify provide both states of Napoleon's penis than just 'hearsay'.

http://www.menshealth.co.uk...
RobertMcclureSmith

Pro

RobertMcclureSmith forfeited this round.
thenewkidd

Con

No new arguments presented or arguments to clarify as requested.
Posted by thenewkidd 3 years ago
thenewkidd
To that point, I just texted and messaged 20 female friends about "penis size"

Most girls in general don't think of "flaccid" as the actual penis size.
as flaccid doesn't really do the work they need when it boils down to it.

It could be 1 inch for all they care.. Erections are where it matters most and what they gauge as a "big or small" penis.
Posted by thenewkidd 3 years ago
thenewkidd
Fact isn't debating.
While people try and debate fact, it's not really a subject that turns up often.

that is like debating "Some pizza has pepperoni"...
There is no "win lose here".

I asked for proof and you provided it.. there is nothing to debate here. So in essence you put up an "fixed argument" where you knew the outcome of said argument. This is not a debate. This is "I wanted to show you stories of how small Napoleon's penis is"...
But I will play your game.
Posted by RobertMcclureSmith 3 years ago
RobertMcclureSmith
Really, the only thing Con can argue is the claim of smallness. While the sources I provided in the Round 2 do assert Napoleon had a small penis, there may be good medical evidence that it was only average by French standards or global standards today. So far, I have shown that Napoleon had"but the body buried in the ground does not have"a penis. The debate now, is only a matter of small. I plan to look at whatever peer-reviewed medical journals exist on this crucial matter. Good Luck Con.
RobertMcclureSmith
If anyone has attends a University and has access to their databases here are some scholarly articles about Napoleon"s penis. They can be found on Jstor, with the search term: Napoleon"s Penis. I did not want to use these for the debate because voters may try and say since they do not have access, so therefore, I am use deceptive methods. But here are a few, real articles from journals:

The Peripatetic Posthumous Peregrination of Napoleon's Penis
Stanley M. Bierman
The Journal of Sex Research, Vol. 29, No. 4 (Nov., 1992), pp. 579-580
Published by: Taylor & Francis, Ltd.
Article Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org...

Medicine In Egypt At The Time Of Napoleon Bonaparte
Thomas G. Russell and Terence M. Russell
BMJ: British Medical Journal, Vol. 327, No. 7429 (Dec. 20 - 27, 2003), pp. 1461-1464
Published by: BMJ

A Thing of Sherds and Patches
George Irving Quimby
American Antiquity, Vol. 58, No. 1 (Jan., 1993), pp. 7-21
Published by: Society for American Archaeology
Article DOI: 10.2307/281451
RobertMcclureSmith
My position is a true, historical fact. This debate is not a joke. I don't see how I won't win. I mean the New York Times as well as Time Magazine and NPR have written pieces on this famous penis. It is a story every few people know about but it is true.
Posted by Monkofnimic 3 years ago
Monkofnimic
it was said he was called the little corporal for a reason., and their are written letter that napoleon himself wrote talking bout his.. you know.. little friend. To his first lover, saying something like "I'm going to poke you with my small saber". Well something around that line.
Posted by thenewkidd 3 years ago
thenewkidd
To be fair, their could be a "first hand account" written somewhere about how big (or small) his wang was..

Sort of like the Songs of Solomon in the Bible.. describing it like it was as big as an old oak... or it was a small as a...

But I don't think I have seen so many dick picks in one day than today.. since I have been looking up information on "average penis size of short men"...

I'm 5'5" do I count?
Posted by ChosenWolff 3 years ago
ChosenWolff
1821, sorry
Posted by ChosenWolff 3 years ago
ChosenWolff
Actually Whiteflame, photography did exist during Bonaparte's time. Old school before 1820 and new school after 1820. Technically, he died in 1820, so unless he used the old sun kind, and stuck his dick in front of a camera for 5 hours, there is no proof.
Posted by ChosenWolff 3 years ago
ChosenWolff
How do you prove something like this?
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
RobertMcclureSmiththenewkiddTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture and Pro did not meet BOP.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
RobertMcclureSmiththenewkiddTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff
Vote Placed by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
RobertMcclureSmiththenewkiddTied
Reasons for voting decision: At best, Pro proved that, based on a set of characteristics that may be entirely inadequate, Napoleon Bonaparte had a small penis. Con showed that there was enough doubt in such a statement as to ensure that Pro couldn't meet his burden solely by using the information provided thusfar. Unfortunately, Pro forfeited the final round, so he didn't have the opportunity to respond. As such, he never met his burden of proof, and therefore I award both conduct and arguments to Con.