Bliztkreig
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Narnia is a real place

Bliztkreig has forfeited round #5.
Started: 1/18/2018 Category: Places-Travel

Bliztkreig

Pro

Narnia is real becos i saw in a moovee theez kids went throo a furnature thin ande thay treveled troo a pourtail to Narnia. I no itz based on a tru stor reee ande I waante two dbate boout this place reel.
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Con

Why do you even exist?
Bliztkreig

Pro

Why do you even exist. Your profile picture has been a dead meme for almost 2 years now which clearly makes you a normie. You probably have have some mental disability trying to take on an argument like this because you already know Narnia is a real place. If you look at the end credits in the book and movie it states it was based on a true story.
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Con

Go back to reddit newfag.
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Con

dank maymays
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Con

wanna buy some crack?
Posted by truthormare 6 months ago
truthormare
Dear pill_junkie_monkey, narna is real, and I know this because, my closet in my basement leads to there ! Also that peep frog is a dead meme and uh, just saying but peep only a meme still if ur a norm, so uh, yeah
Posted by Pill_Junkie_Monkey 6 months ago
Pill_Junkie_Monkey
Lol, pepe is only a dead meme if you're a normie scum
Posted by tellytiger 6 months ago
tellytiger
.ps. peepee is a dead meme so TAKE THAT
Posted by tellytiger 6 months ago
tellytiger
wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww junkie pill monk thats so mean to get into a db8 and then ask why the person exists. this person is very intelgillent from what i see because obviously they can comprehend what they see in a movie, unlike you, ya simpleton. also im really smart, you just lack the ability to see and understand whats going on int he world around you! also the kid exist because jesus and god wanted a kid just like this debater. he is the one and only of himself and that is speshel.