Madara_FTMFW
Ezequielizedodyssey

Naruto Battle! Naruto vs Pain FOR REAL

Madara_FTMFW

Pro

The battle between naruto and pain was not legit. Naruto would not had won if he had just showed up and fought pain as he was. So that's how this battle is going to go. Naruto (with all of his abilities up to the conj destruction arc) vs pain (all 6). They will simply fight as they are, no pre-battle preparations or strategy.
This fight will be to the death. Naruto so cheated in the last fight.

State your reasons why naruto would still win given these conditions and defend them.
Ezequielizedodyssey

Con

I'll break your balls
Madara_FTMFW

Pro

I'd like to thank my opponent for accepting my challenge.
I guess I'll go first then.

Naruto, without all the help that he got from practically everyone, would not stand a chance against pain. Naruto had quite a while before the battle to prepare, along with all the information about pain that jiraiya had gathered in his battle with him as well as all the information that konoha gathered during its destruction. If all that information had not been relayed to naruto before the battle, he would have ended up just like jiraiya. TOTALLY OWNED.
On top of that, naruto showed up to the battle with a small army of toads and two shadow clones lying in wait, charging sage mode chakra. Remove the pre-battle preparations (the already summoned toads and the two shadow clones charging sage chakra at Mount Myōboku) as well as eliminate all outside help from naruto's friends and tsunade's slug, who basically gave naruto a play by play on how to fight pain and told him ALL of his abilities and how to dodge and counter them, NARUTO WOULD NOT EVEN COMPARE TO PAIN'S SKILL AND POWER. And thus, he stands no chance. He wouldn't even last as long as jiraiya did.
Madara_FTMFW

Pro

I guess that means I win then. HAHA
Ezequielizedodyssey

Con

(MC Shane "The Bridge" Instrumental)

This guy is legit, he never rap about martial arts
Your from japan, don't make me broke my hearts
That's why your gonna die by the tsunami
Like 2011 earthquake that whips you down by the HIV

Let me guess, your from Sendai
the mighty odyssey gets down last longer, your mom is gonna die
go to the grave, tell your momma if you scared about rap
if your the girl like me name Mad are u, come sit my lap

Your brother Super Robot War is such a Tom Boy
Pokemon is for babies, you can gave him a Toy
I don't give a damn, about a West Ham
This is boxing, I'm about to go Wham!

Your spice girl must be like Lady Gaga
it sure does mean Odyssey for the mother******g win without Mad Are a
He scares about Earthquake, He scares about Raiders
cause Odyssey 16-mile gets down for the traders
Posted by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
I am truly amazed at Con's logic. What amazing word economy.
Posted by Madara_FTMFW 6 years ago
Madara_FTMFW
Ok people, let's save these premises for the debate now. :)
Posted by Kinesis 6 years ago
Kinesis
It isn't THAT stacked. Even discounting the strategy I was going to use, Naruto would be forced into 8 tailed fox mode pretty much immediately. Then it isn't very clear that Nagato would win.
Posted by Madara_FTMFW 6 years ago
Madara_FTMFW
Which is why I believe, if naruto hadn't cheated big time in the first fight, pain would have crushed him. And in a real fight he totally would. But there is someone out there who thinks naruto is just all that and that's the person I'm waiting for to take this debate.
And people say sasuke has not legitimately won any of his fights, well neither has naruto.

As for guy vs kisame, I fail to see how it is stacked. It's just kisame vs guy with no interuptions. :/
I have more debates coming though.
Posted by Chamaeleon 6 years ago
Chamaeleon
This is not a fair debate at all. Without sage mode, Naruto would have been crushed instantly, and I mean INSTANTLY. The tactic I thought of in our Danzo debate (with naruto creating mass shadow clones and having a few sneak off to gather sage chakra) couldn't even work here because you can't sneak away from PAIN. He sees all, and could easily send one of the siz paths after any clones that attempted to hide themselves. There's not even a possibility of winning the other side of this debate, if one knows anything about this show at all.

This and your Guy vs. Kisame debate are too far stacked in your favor. Gimme some that are more level and I'll take you on again :-). I had fun in the Danzo vs. Naruto debate.
Posted by Madara_FTMFW 6 years ago
Madara_FTMFW
Don't worry, you'll get your chance. I have a lot of naruto fights still open and more on the way.
Posted by Kinesis 6 years ago
Kinesis
Gah...I thought of an awesome way to win. I don't have the time to debate right now though. Sorry. :/
Posted by Kinesis 6 years ago
Kinesis
:/ Obviously. I'll see if I can think of a way to win.