BoggleBros37
dario12091

Naruto Characters vs Dragon Ball Z Characters

BoggleBros37

Pro

Naruto characters are more stronger than Dragon ball z characters and i know that Goku has the spirit bomb where he could destroy planets at will BUT Sasuke has the rinnegan making him teleport places even to other planets! Naruto FTW
dario12091

Con

The extent of damage that SON Goku in his Super Saiyan 1 form is incomprehensible, if you are looking from the perspective
of the NARUTO UNIVERSE, I suggest you watch the MAJIN BOO saga, I don't know if you just don't have anything to do why you made this topic a DEBATE, I Hope you are just TROLLING Bro.

DRAGON BALL Z CHARACTERS > NARUTO CHARACTERS
BoggleBros37

Pro

There's a a character named Kaguya where she can straight up send people to hell like he sent naruto and sasuke. I reckon she'll send every single character from dragon ball z. Naruto also has immortal characters where you could slice them in half and they'd still laugh at you.
dario12091

Con

dario12091 forfeited this round.
BoggleBros37

Pro

The problem here is that you probably have never seen a naruto episode and you're probably a big fanboy over Dragon Ball Z which is why you're out to destroy anyone who humiliates it. Itachi Uchiha is a character from naruto where if you look into his eyes it'd be game over for you, He's kinda like medusa but instead of turning you into stone he gains complete control of you. So Itachi Uchiha would take over every strong dbz characters body and force them to kill other dbz members. Easy!
dario12091

Con

dario12091 forfeited this round.
BoggleBros37

Pro

BoggleBros37 forfeited this round.
dario12091

Con

dario12091 forfeited this round.
BoggleBros37

Pro

BoggleBros37 forfeited this round.
dario12091

Con

dario12091 forfeited this round.
Posted by Oioslycos 8 months ago
Oioslycos
Dragon ball z would win I've watched both shows and in my opinion naruto is a better show in terms of development buuuuuuuut beerus solo's could tap kaguya and she would be killed.
as for immortal characters beers killed zamasu enough said
Posted by Oioslycos 8 months ago
Oioslycos