Equalityman
Defro

Naruto Is Stronger Than Goku As of today

Defro

Equalityman

Pro

Naruto could beat Goku as of today. Now he obtains the six paths of sage power, plus with extra of all bijuus, well mostly portions of chakra and the yang Kurama (Minato's) he has tons more. Naruto has been shown to get stronger throughout the entire series and soon it will end. I know that now Naruto can surely match up with Goku. Goku will have trouble besides his also destructive powers.

Debater must be up to date with Naruto in the manga and be against my statement. Looking forward for a good debater!
Defro

Con

I accept this debate. I am up to date with the Naruto manga and I've also finished the Dragon Ball manga, so I deem myself credible enough to have this debate. Normally, in a debate comparing two characters like this, I would analyze both characters' traits, such as their strength, speed, durability, etc. However, in this case, I feel like this is unnecessary, all I have to compare is destructive power.

Naruto

Based on my observations and research of his destructive power, Naruto's destructive capacity is at island level. That means that he is able to completely destroy small islands, the biggest being the size of Hawaii. His most destructive attack so far was the multiple Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshurikens, which is the equivalent of 9 Tailed-Beast balls.

The destructive power of 1 Tailed-Beast Ball is enough to destroy a large mountain. [1] Therefore it can be deduced that Naruto's Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshurikens are able to destroy 9 large mountains. Therefore, if used multiple times, he would be able to destroy a small island, but not large islands like Japan. The average surface area of a large mountain is roughly (based on my calculations) 49 kilometers squared. The size of Japan is almost 400,000 kilometers squared.

And yet Japan is considered a very small country when compared to China, Russia, Australia, and the United States.

Goku

Goku on the other hand, is on a whole other level of destructive power.

In dragon ball, it is very easy to rank the characters' power levels. Basically, if someone could do something really strong, and Goku beat him/her, then Goku can do it even stronger.

In the Frieza Saga, Frieza was shown to be able to destroy the entire planet of Namek, a planet 3.5 times larger than Earth. [2] Goku later defeated Frieza in his SSJ form, showing that he is also capable of destroying a planet 3.5 times larger than Earth.

Later, Goku developed his SSJ2 form, which is 2 times stronger than his SSJ form, allowing him to destroy a planet 7 times larger than Earth. [3]

Even after that, Goku attained SSJ3 form, which is possibly 10 times stronger than his SSJ2 form, meaning he can destroy a planet 70 times larger than Earth. [3]

And it doesn't even stop there. Goku defeats Buu, a being capable of destroying the entire solar system, implying that by that point Goku can destroy a solar system.

That's not the end of it yet. Another villain appears in the newest story named Bills, who is the god of destruction. Bills is potentially able to destroy galaxies. [4] Goku attains a new form, SS God, and was able to fight on par with Bills for a certain amount of time.

Therefore, Goku's level of destruction is certainly much stronger than Naruto's. Should they ever get into a fight, Goku could just blow up the Earth, killing Naruto in the process.

[1] http://naruto.wikia.com...

[2] http://www.narutoforums.com...

[3] http://dragonball.wikia.com...

[4] http://www.kanzenshuu.com...

Equalityman

Pro

I mean his bijuu bombs coming from Kurama. Although I'm sure those rasen-shrikes can land hits on Goku. He will or may surpass Goku after fight is over. Perhaps that's a goal on Kishi. I hope this isn't the end of Kayuga. It should be called Naruto for a reason, him destroying single hardly Kayuga alone. Disappointed and anxious about the manga currently. Back to topic Not all ideas were able to get into naruto doesn't make them impossible. He can probably increase the number of bijuu bombs to/ combine them all in one or do barrages of them plus he has that Minato's Kunai making him transport to hit on target. In the latest chapter Kayuga was about to destroy the world with a massive bijuu bomb. Naruto can probably do that. You know in my dreams where I make creative
Y moves out of Naruto's attacks and make them my own. Many bijuu bombs blew up Earth because I made them way to big same goes for the spirit bomb. Yes I'm using my creativity and imagination of series of ideas. Plus Naruto would distract Goku with thousands or even millions or billions, he has more tremendous chakra than ever! Naruto's rasengans, rasen-shrikes, bijuu bombs and other moves can go head to head with the kahmehmaha and spirit bomb. Even Naruto's speed can match Goku's "Instant Transmission", which Kishi transported that idea over to Minato's and Naruto's powers using Kunai and speed. Using millions of clones Goku needs to charge. Other theory, what if we put out Goku has no intentions destroying the planet facing Naruto? just huge craters and other destructions, Naruto is doing the same.
Defro

Con

Rebuttal:

"He will or may surpass Goku after fight is over."

-But the fight is not over, and the after the fight is over, how powerful Naruto is will be irrelevant because your resolution states that Naruto is stronger as of today. This debate was instigated on August 20, 2014. So any manga that comes out after this date is irrelevant.

-Furthermore, Pro's statement "He will or may surpass Goku after the fight is over" implies that before the fight is over, he hasn't surpassed Goku. Pro has essentially conceded that Goku is stronger.

"He can probably increase the number of bijuu bombs to/ combine them all in one or do barrages of them."

-There are many problems with this statement. First of all, the term "probably" is not credible because there is no evidence to back up this claim.

-Second of all, he cannot probably increase the number of bijuu bombs. As stated in my previous argument, the most destructive attack Naruto has ever performed was the multiple Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshurikens. However, the power from this attack didn't even come from Naruto. It came from all the Tailed-Beasts combined.

"Naruto can probably do that. You know in my dreams where I make creative moves out of Naruto's attacks and make them my own. Many bijuu bombs blew up Earth because I made them way to big same goes for the spirit bomb."

-Pro is basing is assertions on his dreams. This is not credible. And no, he probably cannot do that, and I am basing this claim off real evidence, unlike you.

-It is not possible for Naruto's bijuu bomb to be big enough to blow up the Earth. Also, a bijuu bomb doesn't come from Naruto, it comes from the Nine-Tails, who is a separate being. Alone, without the Nine-Tails, Naruto cannot make a bijuu bomb.

-Furthermore, if Naruto destroys the Earth, which I've proved he can't, he will suffocate in space and die, something that will not happen to Goku because Goku is an alien.

"Naruto's rasengans, rasen-shrikes, bijuu bombs and other moves can go head to head with the kahmehmaha and spirit bomb."

-No they don't. Where is your evidence to back up your claim? I have evidence that proves that this claim is not accurate. As I've explained, Naruto's most powerful attack so far is the multiple Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshurikens. I even showed a picture in round 1. In that picture, it is clearly Naruto's attack did significant damage, but it is even more clear that the land they were on was not damaged very much, much less the continent they are on, or the whole earth. This shows that Naruto's strongest attack so far cannot even destroy a small island, unless he uses it multiple times, which would drain his energy significantly, and he can't even use it without the Tailed-Beast's help.

-Goku on the other hand, doesn't even have to use a kamehameha or a spirit bomb to destroy a planet. One simple ki blast from him is enough to destroy Earth, and he wouldn't even be tired.

"Even Naruto's speed can match Goku's "Instant Transmission", which Kishi transported that idea over to Minato's and Naruto's powers using Kunai and speed"

-Not true. Naruto has to throw a knife and teleport to that knife. Goku can teleport anywhere instantly. Let's say Naruto throws kunai knives as fast as a bullet, which it doesn't by the way. But lets say it does. The fastest bullet can go 2,000 miles per hour. The Earth's circumference is 24901.451 miles. So let's say Naruto wants to go to the other side of the Earth. Assuming his kunai knife travels at 2,000 miles per hour and nothing is in the way and the kunai will just keep going until it hits the other side of the Earth, it will take Naruto over 6 hours, whereas Goku can instantly get there in less than a second. Therefore Naruto is slower than Goku.

-Furthermore, what if Naruto doesn't have a kunai knife with him?

"Other theory, what if we put out Goku has no intentions destroying the planet facing Naruto? just huge craters and other destructions, Naruto is doing the same."

-If Goku doesn't want to destroy the planet, then essentially, he would be going easy on him, not using his full power.

-Goku can make craters the size of a continent. Naruto's craters are only as big as a mountain each.
Equalityman

Pro

Equalityman forfeited this round.
Defro

Con

I leave it to the voters.
Posted by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
@CrazyCowMan

I know just how you feel.
Posted by CrazyCowMan 3 years ago
CrazyCowMan
*facepalm*
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
EqualitymanDefroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeit--I am inclined to think that Pro's loss was obvious to Pro, as well, which is why he forfeited, but that may just be pessimistic of me. Regardless, Con clearly showed the resolution to be false, and constructed a case for the opposite. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
EqualitymanDefroTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to Con, because of the FF in the final round. Arguments also go to Con. In this debate, it's a simple matter of did Pro fulfill the BOP? absolutely not. Con showed in his first round of contentions that the destructive power of Goku as of today, is far more powerful than Naruto. Easy win for Con.