NarutoArsenal
Korashk

Naruto can beat Sasuke

Korashk

NarutoArsenal

Pro

The rules are simple. The debate starts next round. There are no semantics and you can't forfeit unless you have a reason.

Good luck to the opponent!
Korashk

Con

Okay, I accept the terms we discussed in the PM and with my opponent luck.
NarutoArsenal

Pro

I firstly would like to thank my opponent in accepting my debate.

I will start of by defining the topic... Naruto: a top rank ninja
Can beat: kill or defeat
Sasuke: A rogue, missing and top rank ninja

1. Naruto has his senjutsu mode. With that, his speed and chakra is increased so he can easily destroy Sasuke with a Rasenshuriken. But with Sasuke having the mangekyo sharingan, he can use sasanoo to defend himself. Naruto can firstly, create a shadow clone and use it to distract Sasuke and have his other clone use 'Frog Kata', Rasenshuriken and other Rasen jutsu. Allowing it to quickly sneak behind Sasuke and attack him. Same goes with having to stand still to access it, he can just make shadow clones and hide them then make one a decoy for Sasuke to hit.

2. Naruto can also go into his nine-tails chakra form for a short while without having his chakra depleted. Which destroys the use of Tsukoyomi since he can switch his chakra with the Nine-tails. This chakra mode has given him increased stamina, strength, speed and also gives him the ability to sense the hatred within. Since we have not seen Sasuke's eternal mangekyo sharingan, we can only assume it possesses the same abilities as Madara's eternal mangekyo sharingan allowing Sasuke to dodge the attacks for 5mins. Naruto can than use shadow clones without his nine-tails chakra form and keep attacking him for five minutes.

I will continue my arguments in round 3 and good luck to my opponent.

Note (this is not part of my arguments this is just for entertainment use): When Sasuke actually finds out the truth about Itachi whichA few years later, Madara infiltrated Konoha to try to rekindle the flames of war. He was found by Itachi Uchiha first, who convinced Madara to spare the village in exchange for helping to wipe out the Uchiha clan for deserting him decades earlier. Madara complied, training Itachi and providing assistance. However, Itachi never truly trusted Madara and kept an eye on him for the rest of his life. Do you think he'll turn to Naruto's side? Please anwser in the comments.
Korashk

Con

I thank my opponent for creating this debate.

Sasuke Uchiha:

Traits and Abilities:
- Tactical and Combat genius
- Master of taijustu (hand to hand combat)
- Hawk summoning [1]
- Immune to poison [2]
- Master of genjustu (illusion techniques), can utilize many different techniques of which the canon is vague
- Manipulation of the lightning nature chakra which is usually used to add effectiveness to his sword
- Kirin, which is an attack that utilizes the power of lightning to strike a devastating blow to his enemies. [3]
- Manipulation of Blaze Release, an advanced chakra nature
- Mangekyo Sharingan [4][5]
- Tsukuyomi [6]
- Amaterasu [7]
- Susanoo [8]
- I reserve the right to mention traits and abilities not mentioned here, but mentioned in [9]

~~~~~

Conparison of Base Sasuke [9] to Base Naruto [10]:

Periodically, the creators of Naruto will release a databook that describes how well the characters can do various activities and rank their skills on a scale of 1 to 5. 5 being the best, and 1 being the worst. According to the latest book, Sasuke equals or outranks Naruto in every aspect except for stamina. Sasuke's ninjutsu abilities are rated as a 5 compared to Naruto's 4, they are roughly equals when it comes to taijutsu, Sasuke's genjutsu abilities are rated as a 4 while Naruto's abilities are are only rated 2. One should also note that Sasuke is canonically one of the greatest users of genjutsu while I cannot recall a time when Naruto ever used a genjutsu technique. In terms of intelligence, Sasuke is rated 3.5 to Naruto's 3, which means that Sasuke will be able to think of better and more complex strategies than Naruto. Their strength level is roughly the same. Sasuke is one whole point higher than NAruto in speed at 4.5 to 3.5.

The biggest discrepancy is the level of their hand seals. Naruto scores a 1.5 where Sasuke scores a 4. This number gauges how well and fast a character is able to utilize hand seals in battle, which are required if one wants to perform most ninjutsu abilities. So not only can Sasuke use more advanced Ninjutsu than Naruto, he is better at using them in battle. Overall, Sasuke scores a 31.5/40 to Naruto's 26/40. On paper, Naruto is significantly inferior to Sasuke, and it is unlikely that he would win in a fight.

~~~~~

Criticisms of my Opponent's Case:

/// Naruto has his senjutsu mode. ///

Naruto has never been been shown to enter Sage mode while in the middle of a fight with one of his enemies with the exception of when he was fighting the Nine-Tails Fox in his mind. He was only able to do that because his body was remaining still to gahter the necessary nature chakra while his inner self fought. Other than this exception he always enters Sage mode before entering a fight where he utilizes Sage mode. My opponent claims that in order to enter Sage mode during the fight Naruto could create a shadow clone to distract Sasuke while the original Naruto remains perfectly still to gather the requisite chakra. This is incorrect. The sharingan allows Sasuke to track the movements of his opponents. This means that even if Naruto created a clone of himself, he would have to do so in a way that would not allow Sasuke to know which one was the original.

In addition to this, he would have to make it seem to Sasuke that he hadn't even created a clone in the first place in order to gain the requisite time and concentration level to enter the Sage mode. This is even more unlikely since the sharingan is able to detect chakra, meaning that even if Sasuke might possibly not be able to tell which Naruto is the real Naruto, he will know that he is fighting more than one opponent.

~

/// Naruto can also go into his nine-tails chakra form ///

He could do this, but it would mean his downfall. Naruto's physical abilities may be increased in this mode similar to the increases granted by Sage mode, but he is not yet used to using this mode for fighting. The only semblance of control he has in using this mode is the utilization of the extra chakra arms to manipulate objects. He can not even make a rasengan, his most versatile and used attack in this form yet. To show the readers just how he in inexperienced in this mode, the only time he has used it in a fight he injured himself and the enemy escaped from him [11][12]. If Naruto attempted to use this ability in a fight with Sasuke he would most assuredly be defeated because while it increases his strength and speed, it greatly decreases the level of skill at which he can fight.

~~~~~

With that said I conclude the round. I will present more arguments in favor of Sasuke in the coming rounds and only cut this one short because I will not have time to expand it before the round deadline.

~~~~~

[1] http://bit.ly...
[2] http://s1-c.animea-server.net...
[3] http://images.wikia.com...
[4] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[5] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[6] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[7] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[8] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[9] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[10] http://naruto.wikia.com...
[11] http://s1-c.animea-server.net...
[12] http://s1-c.animea-server.net...
NarutoArsenal

Pro

I thank my opponent for his 'criticism' of my arguments.

// Rebuttals//

1. When my opponent stated about the stats of Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki, it only shows Naruto when he is in his normal form. I Naruto was in his senjutsu mode, his speed would of reached higher than Sasuke's, Naruto's ninjutsu would also be stronger than Sasuke's. Naruto has always been bad at genjustu but since he has his senjutsu and his nine-tails form, he could just stop the flow of Sasuke's genjutsu. Finally Naruto doesn't use hand seals except for shadow clone jutsu and summoning toads, he doesn't use it for his main attacks which are rasengan which is why Naruto scored a 1.5 out 5.

// Criticism of my opponent's criticism against me//

1. It is true that Naruto has never been been shown to enter Sage mode while in the middle of a fight with one of his enemies with the exception of when he was fighting the Nine-Tails Fox in his mind but it doesn't matter since he can also do it in battle. The Sharingan allows Sasuke to track Naruto's chakra and movement but when Naruto uses Shadow clone jutsu, all of his clones have the same amount of chakra as the original which is spread within the others. Naruto can then summon a whole bunch of clones and Sasuke wouldn't have known who the real Naruto is.

2. The opponent stated that "he would have to make it seem to Sasuke that he hadn't even created a clone in the first place in order to gain the requisite time and concentration level to enter the Sage mode." This is incorrect since ( as stated above ) Naruto can summon a bunch of clones to make a wall or dome that 'Almighty Push' could just get through it, he would then go into his senjutsu mode and kill Sasuke as stated in my arguments in Round 2.

3. My opponent stated that going into his nine-tails form would be his downfall since he can't use his tailed-beast ball. This wouldn't be his downfall cause Naruto can also go into his senjutsu mode in nine-tails form which is seen when Naruto was versing the Nine-tails. ( he would have to go into his senjutsu form then go into his nine-tails) The chakra arms also helps with Sasuke's Amaterasu/ Blaze Release wall because it can penetrate through it. And when Naruto injured himself, it was because it was his first time using it and he used too much power into that kick.

// Arguments//

3. Naruto's speed in his nine-tails form increases his speed

Naruto has stated that when he kicked the wall by accident, he was as fast as yondaime/4th Hokage. The 4th Hokage was even quicker than Madara Uchiha, which is really fast. Minato hit Madara with the Rasengan and brand him with a seal for his Flying Thunder God Technique. That was how fast he was. Now if Naruto was as fast as the 4th Hokage, he would be faster than Sasuke, avoid all of his attacks and since Naruto has more stamina, Naruto would win the battle easy.

4. Naruto knows Frog Kata

The Frog Kata is a fighting style used exclusively by those who have mastered Sage Mode. The senjutsu chakra used during Sage Mode activates the body in various ways, enhancing the user's speed, strength, stamina and durability. This allows a Sage to do incredible feats which include leaping great distances, shattering sharp materials with their hands, as well as lifting objects several times their size.
In Frog Kata, the natural energy used by the practitioner to create senjutsu chakra, also encapsulates the user as an aura of natural energy. This aura can act as an extension of their body and cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have trained in senjutsu. By utilizing the aura, the user can extend the range and force of their physical attacks. Strikes that seemingly or would normally miss will actually make contact with the target. One punch has been shown to have enough force to cripple and completely finish off an opponent. - According to Narutopedia

This means that even if he misses Sasuke, it would punch him. Now with this jutsu combined with his speed, he would avoid Sasuke's attacks and keep hitting Sasuke allowing Naruto to win.

My sources will be on Rd 5 and good luck to my opponent. We will also ague on Rd 4 and fully rebut/criticise in Rd 5 if that is ok with the opponent.
Korashk

Con

I thank my opponent for his response.

~~~~~~~~~
Responses
~~~~~~~~~

/// When my opponent stated about the stats of Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki, it only shows Naruto when he is in his normal form. ///

Yes, which is why I referred to the section as a comparison of base Naruto against base Sasuke. It was to show the readers that without enhancement, Sasuke outranks Naruto as a ninja. A point that is central to my arguments.
~

/// Naruto's ninjutsu would also be stronger than Sasuke's. ///

That's not how ninjutsu really works. The score is to show that Sasuke knows more ninjutsu than Naruto does and is better able to utilize it in battle.
~

/// Naruto has always been bad at genjustu but since he has his senjutsu and his nine-tails form, he could just stop the flow of Sasuke's genjutsu. ///

It's been a while since I've read the series. Is there any reason that genjutsu wouldn't work on Naruto? This is why your arguments need sources.
~

/// Naruto can summon a bunch of clones to make a wall or dome that 'Almighty Push' could just get through it, he would then go into his senjutsu mode and kill Sasuke as stated in my arguments in Round 2. ///

I don't know what this means. Almighty Push is one of Nagato's attacks. It would be great if my opponent could expand or rephrase this.

~~~~~~~~
Rebuttals
~~~~~~~~

/// (1)Naruto has never been been shown to enter Sage mode while in the middle of a fight...but it doesn't matter since he can also do it in battle. (2)The Sharingan allows Sasuke to track Naruto's chakra and movement but when Naruto uses Shadow clone jutsu, all of his clones have the same amount of chakra as the original which is spread within the others. Naruto can then summon a whole bunch of clones and Sasuke wouldn't have known who the real Naruto is. ///

(1) You've almost literally just said, "he's never done it, but it doesn't matter because he can do it." I hope you understand how ridiculous of a point this is.

(2) That the Sharingan allows Sasuke to track movement is precisely why Naruto won't be able to enter Sage mode in the middle of their battle. It has nothing to due with not being able to distinguish the real Naruto from the fakes by detecting chakra. As mentioned earlier, to gather the nature chakra Naruto must remain perfectly still. All Sasuke would have to do is target the one that is standing still.
~

/// (3)My opponent stated that going into his nine-tails form would be his downfall since he can't use his tailed-beast ball. (4)This wouldn't be his downfall cause Naruto can also go into his senjutsu mode in nine-tails form which is seen when Naruto was versing the Nine-tails. ( he would have to go into his senjutsu form then go into his nine-tails)...(5)And when Naruto injured himself, it was because it was his first time using it and he used too much power into that kick. ///

(3) Incorrect, I said that since Naruto has not yet learned to control himself when in the Nine-Tails Chakra mode he would lose in a fight to Sasuke.

(4) Umm, we did not see naruto go into Nine-Tails Chakra mode when he was fighting the Nine-Tailed Fox. What we did see was the beginnings of the Nine-Tailed Fox begin to take over his body and begin to enter his Jinchuriki forms [13][14] which are very different than his Nine-Tailed Chakra form [15]. Then there's the ponit that when [14] was happening Naruto was not even in Sage Mode, which you can tell by looking at his eyes [16].

(5) That's exactly my point. When that happened it was the first time Naruto had used the ability, and he has not trained with the form at all since then except to manipulate the chakra arms. There is no reason to think that he would be able to control himself in the form yet.
~

/// Naruto's speed in his nine-tails form increases his speed ///

To repeat, Naruto can not control that form yet. He may be faster and stronger, but those powers mean that he loses most of his fighting ability.
~

/// Naruto knows Frog Kata ///

Frog Kata is basically what Sage Mode is, and until you show that Naruto can actually get into Sage Mode this point holds little weight. Even if he could, it just increase his physical abilities and adds an aura around his body that extends the range of his close-range attacks by a few inches [17]. As you can see near the end of the video, the aura does not add much range. It certainly doesn't mean that "even if he misses Sasuke, it would punch him."

~~~~~~~~
Arguments
~~~~~~~~

As there is no way that Naruto can beat Sasuke when in Nine-Tails Chakra mode due to his lack of control over the form, and that if fighting at base levels Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto and would not likely lose. These are too attempt to show that even if Naruto could get into Sage Mode, he would still lose to Sasuke.

Amaterasu + Partial Susanoo [18]:

Using Amaterasu, Sasuke is able to make whatever he looks at burst into black flames that are inextinguishable until they've burned through what they've attached themselves to. Since this attack is vision-based it is very hard to dodge. In the second video at the four minute mark, Raikage is only able to dodge it using a teleportation jutsu comparable to the one used by the fourth hokage mentioned by my opponent. Naruto is shown to be able to move at this speed when in Nine-Tails Chakra mode, but not when in Sage Mode. If Naruto is hit with this attack he is dead. Period.

Sasuke is also able to use a partial form of the ninjutsu known as Susanoo as a full body shield that surrounds his person. This shield is able to offer near perfect protection to his body and even allowed him to survive a Liger Bomb [18][19] performed by the Fourth Raikage. As mentioned by another character, no one before Sasuke has ever survived having that attack performed on them. Not only did the shield keep him from being killed, he also appears to not have taken much damage from the attack.

The real power of these attacks is that Sasuke is able to combine them by infusing the bones of Susanoo with the flames of Amaterasu. Meaning that anyone who attempts to touch him has to do so at the sacrifice of their limbs. As shown in the second video (4:49), the Fourth Raikage only gains the upper hand when he punches Sasuke through the Amaterasu/Susanoo shield, which in return for the attack caused him to lose the arm (second video; 6:21). Since Sasuke now knows that enemies will sacrifice their bodies to attack him when using this ability, it would only be doubly difficult to use this tactic against him. This is close to a perfect defense.

Complete Susanoo:

If the partial Susanoo + Amaterasu is close to a perfect defense, the complete Susanoo is a perfect defense. It completely surrounds the user in many layers of defense and can attack using a magical crossbow. However, this probably wouldn't help him actually fight against Naruto. The increased speed that comes from Frog Kata would likely make it so that Naruto could dodge the bolts.

The real advantage to using this technique is that Sasuke is shown to maintain it for at least ten minutes [19]. Naruto is only able to maintain Sage Mode for five minutes [20]. This essentially means that if Naruto is able to enter Sage Mode, all Sasuke has to do is wait him out.

~~~~~

Therefore, in a battle Sasuke would be able to defeat Naruto.

~~~

[13] http://bit.ly...
[14] http://s1-c.animea-server.net...
[15] http://bit.ly...
[16] http://bit.ly...
[17] First Video
[18] Second Video
[19] http://manga.animea.net... (Entire chapter)
[20] http://bit.ly...
NarutoArsenal

Pro

I thank my opponent for his arguments and I'm sorry for putting this in late since I am pretty busy at the moment.

//Rebuttals//
~~~~~~
//(1) You've almost literally just said, "he's never done it, but it doesn't matter because he can do it." I hope you understand how ridiculous of a point this is.//

This is incorrect because it doesn't matter if he has never done it, he is still able to do in a fight. This shows this point is not RIDICULOUS!

//(2) That the Sharingan allows Sasuke to track movement is precisely why Naruto won't be able to enter Sage mode in the middle of their battle. It has nothing to due with not being able to distinguish the real Naruto from the fakes by detecting chakra. As mentioned earlier, to gather the nature chakra Naruto must remain perfectly still. All Sasuke would have to do is target the one that is standing still.//

This is incorrect since Sasuke has both of his eyes bandaged because of the surgery. He still needs a little while until he can actually use his eyes. This cancels out all his ocular jutsu and his vision and nearly all his other jutsus. His only choice is the hawk summoning and allow the hawk to see for him, but this will lower his accuracy harshly, allowing Naruto to win.

//(3) Incorrect, I said that since Naruto has not yet learned to control himself when in the Nine-Tails Chakra mode he would lose in a fight to Sasuke.//

This is incorrect since he is able to use his chakra arms at will and since Sasuke is blind and he can only use his hawk summoning, Naruto can easily punch him straight in the face.

//(4) Umm, we did not see naruto go into Nine-Tails Chakra mode when he was fighting the Nine-Tailed Fox. What we did see was the beginnings of the Nine-Tailed Fox begin to take over his body and begin to enter his Jinchuriki forms [13][14] which are very different than his Nine-Tailed Chakra form [15]. Then there's the ponit that when [14] was happening Naruto was not even in Sage Mode, which you can tell by looking at his eyes [16].//

My opponent was correct when he stated that we did not see naruto go into Nine-Tails Chakra mode when he was fighting the Nine-Tailed Fox. What we did see was the beginnings of the Nine-Tailed Fox begin to take over his body and begin to enter his Jinchuriki forms. The incorrect part was that Naruto did actually go into Sage Mode when fighting the Nine-tails, it was even stated by Yamato. (All sources will be in the comments from my first argument to now before my next post. All sources will be provided in Rd 5)

//(5) That's exactly my point. When that happened it was the first time Naruto had used the ability, and he has not trained with the form at all since then except to manipulate the chakra arms. There is no reason to think that he would be able to control himself in the form yet.//

That is also my point as well. You see, it was the FIRST time Naruto had used the ability and he can now manipulate the chakra arms to defeat Sasuke. As you have just read, he would be able to control himself in this form but only with his chakra arms.

//(6)To repeat, Naruto can not control that form yet. He may be faster and stronger, but those powers mean that he loses most of his fighting ability.//

My argument was that Naruto's speed would be faster like you said, I said nothing about his fighting ability. His long range attacks with his chakra arms would actually make Naruto stronger.

//(7)Frog Kata is basically what Sage Mode is, and until you show that Naruto can actually get into Sage Mode this point holds little weight. Even if he could, it just increase his physical abilities and adds an aura around his body that extends the range of his close-range attacks by a few inches [17]. As you can see near the end of the video, the aura does not add much range. It certainly doesn't mean that "even if he misses Sasuke, it would punch him."//

I am sorry about my bad phrasing, I actually meant that even if he misses Sasuke by a few inches, it would still hit Sasuke. My bad.

//(8)As I have said before Sasuke is still bandaged and recovering from the surgery meaning that all his ocular jutsu are useless. So all your arguments are pretty useless.//

//Previous Arguments//
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will now rephrase one of my arguments, Naruto can make a wall or dome of clones that Almighty Push( Nagato's most powerful move which is in fact stronger than Sasuke's Kirin) could just destroy the clones.

My arguments have been also stated in the rebuttals and I will post my sources before the next post on the comments and also post all sources next rd. note: I will also post entertainment vids because this is my first debate and it has been awesome!
Korashk

Con

~~~~~~~
Responses
~~~~~~~

/// This is incorrect since he is able to use his chakra arms at will ///

I know, I pointed that out in the second round.
~

/// The incorrect part was that Naruto did actually go into Sage Mode when fighting the Nine-tails, it was even stated by Yamato. ///

I also said this in an earlier round. There was no mistake.

~~~

~~~~~~
Rebuttals
~~~~~~

/// This is incorrect because it doesn't matter if he has never done it, he is still able to do in a fight. This shows this point is not RIDICULOUS! ///

There is a difference between technically and practically possible. Yes, technically Naruto would be able to enter Sage mode in the middle of a fight. His opponent would just have to allow him to sit still for the requisite amount of time. However, this technical possibility is not a practical one. Fighting an opponent involves almost constant motion, making it unlikely that entering Sage Mode would come about.
~

/// This is incorrect since Sasuke has both of his eyes bandaged because of the surgery. ///
/// Sasuke is blind and he can only use his hawk summoning, Naruto can easily punch him straight in the face. ///
/// As I have said before Sasuke is still bandaged and recovering from the surgery meaning that all his ocular jutsu are useless. So all your arguments are pretty useless. ///

These responses contradict previously agreed upon terms. Namely that both combatants would be in perfect health [1]. For the purposes of this debate Sasuke isn't recovering from surgery like he is in the manga.
~

/// "Manipulation of chakra arms to win." ///

I seriously doubt that Naruto would just be able to coast onto victory because he can control two chakra arms when in Nine-Tails Chakra mode. Really they're just two extra appendages similar to those of Mr. Fantastic in that they extend Naruto's range and have increased strength. Yes they will be an extra danger to Sasuke if utilized, but they are not secret weapons or tactics of last resort.
~

/// I am saying that almighty push is stronger than Sasuke's Kirin and that Naruto's walls of clones can withstand it and go into Sage mode. It is that simple! ///

This was clarified in the comments. My opponent claims that Almighty Push is "stronger" than Kirin. This seems an odd comparison to me. This is because Almighty Push is not in and of itself an attack. It is a jutsu that manipulates gravity fields. Any damage done using this jutsu is not the cause of the move itself. However, Sasuke;s jutsus such as Chidori, Kirin, Amaterasu, Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique [2] all directly damage the clones. Since the clones are very brittle [3] this damage would likely destroy them, whereas Almighty Push wouldn't necessarily because it doesn't damage. This means that a wall of clones wouldn't delay Sasuke for nearly enough time.

~~~

~~~~~~~
Argument
~~~~~~~

There isn't much of a play-by-play for how this battle would go. However, I have a brief idea. The first thing Sasuke would do it bring up the Susanoo + Amaterasu shield; rendering it impossible for Naruto to hit him without sacrificing part of his body. Naruto would then spend his time avoiding Sasuke and trying to dodge Sasuke's chidori-powered attacks. While doing this Naruto might enter Nine-Tails Chakra form. If this happens Sasuke will continue with the shield. If it doesn't and a pace has been established Sasuke will then get some distance between himself and Naruto and disengage the shield, acting as if he can no longer maintain it and grasp his eyes. This will prompt Naruto to take advantage of this faux opening and try to get a hit on Sasuke. While Naruto is advancing Sasuke, Sasuke will cease the act and use a genjutsu on Naruto to incapacitate him for at least a brief moment. A moment is all he needs in order to engulf Naruto's body in an Amaterasu, which will kill him.

Both the genjutsu attack and amaterasu's power are demonstrated in this video [4] at the 6:14 and 8:56 mark respectively. Sasuke will be victorious.

~~~

[1] http://www3.picturepush.com...
[2] http://bit.ly...
[3] http://bit.ly...
[4] Video
NarutoArsenal

Pro

NarutoArsenal forfeited this round.
Korashk

Con

I guess the debate's over. Vote for me.
Posted by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 5 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
A 20-year-old surgeon performing a three-day operation. Totes.
Posted by Korashk 5 years ago
Korashk
You're funny.
Posted by NarutoArsenal 5 years ago
NarutoArsenal
yeah, I was away in a place doing work, and I couldn't go on. I had to do surgery since I am a surgeon and stuff
Posted by Korashk 5 years ago
Korashk
/// Sorry, I had a important meeting so i couldn't do the debate. ///

You had an important, three day long, meeting?
Posted by NarutoArsenal 5 years ago
NarutoArsenal
And one more thing, Susanoo with amaterasu would not be able to dodge the rasenshuriken since it targets every part in it's range, allowing it to get through part susanoo isn't protecting and hit Sasuke making him die.
Posted by NarutoArsenal 5 years ago
NarutoArsenal
Sorry, I had a important meeting so i couldn't do the debate. Anyway, Like the opponent said, Naruto was inexperienced, he couldn't master the nine-tails. Same goes with Sasuke, if he gets the eternal mangekyo sharingan, he would be inexperienced.

my second point is that Naruto has one of Itachi's secret power that we don't know yet. Which Itachi has said that If Sasuke ever attacks the village, he would let Naruto use his powers which would definitely beat Sasuke since Itachi is still stronger than Sasuke.

Vote for Pro!
Posted by NarutoArsenal 5 years ago
NarutoArsenal
I would like to say that Sasuke's body is still in perfect health isn't it.

And for the Almighty push, well it destroyed a whole village, if you did see the anime, lots of people died and were revived by Nagato. This means that almighty push is stronger than Kirin because firstly Itachi was weak, he was on medication.
Posted by dinokiller 5 years ago
dinokiller
@NarutoArsenal
You have to provide evidence that the Almighty Push is indeed stronger then the Kirin. If none is provided, there will be doubt on your argument.
Also, notice that the Almighty Push destroyed the whole village, but alot of people survived it, while Itachi barely managed to survive after getting hit by the Kirin even with Susanoo.
Posted by NarutoArsenal 5 years ago
NarutoArsenal
I am saying that almighty push is stronger than Sasuke's Kirin and that Naruto's walls of clones can withstand it and go into Sage mode. It is that simple!
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
This is giving me a good chuckle.
Vote Placed by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 5 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
NarutoArsenalKorashkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Lol. This one gave me a good laugh. Pro failed to adequately refute Con's arguments, provide his alleged sources, and then blatantly ditched the last round of the debate without even providing a clever excuse for it. Korashk won this one, no contest.
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 5 years ago
RoyLatham
NarutoArsenalKorashkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had more reliable evidence. Pro forfeit loses conduct.