Hopsin1013
ZBestDebater

Naruto would beat goku in an all out fight.

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Hopsin1013

Pro

I will be arguing that NARUTO CAN WIN and my opponent will be arguing obviously against that. No specific way to debate just facts and cannon only, manga and movies only, please try to keep it friendly and no hate or flames and admit the truth when needed. Also things that are possible for the characters are ALLOWED even if never shown but have been shown or quoted to be POSSIBLE for them.
ZBestDebater

Con

Now- let's take something into context. When Goku was facing Nappa, Vegeta, and the Saibamen, Goku was moving so fast that he could not be seen by Krillin, which is a human just like Naruto. Can Naruto move this fast? Probably not. And even IF Naruto was fast enough to outrun Goku, Goku is simply too strong for him. He wouldn't be affected by normal attacks and could easily block and/or dodge his Rasen Shurikens. If Goku could beat Majin Buu (Fat), and Majin Buu (Fat) could destroy the Universe, AND Goku could block Buu's attacks, then it's obvious that Goku could block Naruto's attacks and that the Rasengan is nothing more but a simple ki blast that Goku can block, or dodge with his speed. Now, Even if naruto goes Kurama on Goku, Kurama can't destroy planets. Master Roshi in the Original dragon ball, with a power level of 100, destroyed the moon. The sage of the six paths, which is more powerful (Or close) to Naruto in power, Made the moon- But this took him great effort. Now, with the thought that Goku has a power level of.. Over 9000.. It means that he could easily destroy and/or build the moon about... Over 90 times. This would be an Impossible job for Naruto, and could kill him. So in abilty, Goku obviously wins. He could wait untill Naruto is out of chakra and easily Kamehameha him, Goku wins.
Hopsin1013

Pro

First off I would like to thank you for the debate. Now likes get started, first for my argument might come off as angry but here we go so it seems to me that all peoples reasoning for why goku would win is because he can destroy big things, which in a battle between characters like these, destructive capabilities has about 30% to do with the outcome and I would like to point out the fact that since I'm fair and I don't fan over only one the goku is EASILY more PHISICALLY stronger I would have to say also that naruto is immensely faster seeing as how he matched sasukes speed which was teleporting and kept up with kaguyas demension shift which is instant and also reacted to and countered it meaning that not only is naruto instant but he also has instant reaction speeds, but there are also many other factors that play in to this like the fact that naruto has precog meaning naruto can see all the moves coming at him before they even happen. Now to the point where you were talking about the moon feat well, where should I start damn first off the sage of six paths made the moon on his death bed without much struggle at all so there's that and one can not simply make a moon your gonna need some sort off jutsu or creation technique and unlike dbz the amount of energy you have dosent tell you how strong or fast you are like how sasuke WAS easily more powerful than naruto but narutos rasengan bested his chidori every time, which brings me to my next point about the rasengan, it dosent focus really on the outside but actually damages you INTERNALLY meaning that if goku were to get hit with it he couldn't do much of anything seeing as how he isn't as nearly as durable on the inside as he is on the out when charged with ki, not to mention that goku would have been dead right now if it weren't for a senzu bean when he got shot in the shoulder with a tiny laser in his strongest form ssgss ultimately depowering him immediately. When you said goku probably wouldn't get hit with a rasenshuriken I agree that it wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world but I would say for naruto it wouldn't be to hard seeing as how they can cross oceans in a second can be controlled with his mind along with being expanded IMMENSLEY and knowing goku he would rather try to hit it head on or dodge it now not only would hitting it head on destroy him but say goku dodged it this time, well that's easily believable but he would never dodge it and run away like 25 metres but he would dodge it narrowly letting it slip past maybe metre or so away from his shoulder which would than be a perfect opportunity for naruto to expand it immediately and BAM goku loses because it destroys you at a molecular level. Okay before I finish this up (sorry for the long book) I will mention one more thing...TRUTHSEEKING BALLS that would comepletely wipe goku out of exsistance because through yin release they destroy ALL types of energy at a sub-atomic level, through yang release they do the same thing but to all types of matter and finally through yin-yang release they destroy and NEGATE all types of techniques, they (and I cant stress this enough) are ONLY effected by SAGE CHAKRA. NARUTO wins.
ZBestDebater

Con

lol... alright man, I can't best that. I forfeit.
ZBestDebater

Con

Lol lets just keep posting these comments till' we reach the end
Hopsin1013

Pro

Coco puffs
ZBestDebater

Con

ZBestDebater forfeited this round.
ZBestDebater

Con

Efghijklm Naruto opqrstuvwxy and Dragonball Z
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Which goku? The Gofu guy?
Posted by Berend 1 year ago
Berend
The very fact you are not using feats, but things such as Word of God and hype alone makes this fallacious. You should edit it out. I can only see you using such an argument standard to try and match Naruto to Goku. I'll tel you know, Goku wins. If needed, I'll accept to show you.
Posted by Berend 1 year ago
Berend
Define what movies. Most are non-canon.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
"Also things that are possible for the characters are ALLOWED even if never shown but have been shown or quoted to be POSSIBLE for them."

This... seems endlessly abusable. What do you mean by "quoted to be POSSIBLE"? Various characters have reflected on the possible extent of their powers over the course of the series. Is that speculation grounds for arguing that each character is actually capable of achieving those powers? It's technically possible, isn't it? They're both fictional characters, so anything that's said is possible.

It seems to me that you'd be better off restricting the characters to non-speculated powers. You could even state the specific time point at which each character is engaging in the fight, restricting either Goku's or Naruto's powers to what we've clearly seen is possible.