imabench
dragon_slayer489

'Natural Selection' should be an acceptable excuse for murdering stupid people

imabench

imabench

Pro

I believe that that natural selection, the course where nature eliminates the weaker/stupider members of a population so that the stronger and smarter ones live on, should be an acceptable reason for one human being killing another human if the one being killed is horrendously stupid.

For example, if one of your friends comes up to you and says something like "OMG im never gonna try to commit suicide again cause last time I almost died!' Then it is morally permissible to shoot and or stab them in the face repeatedly since its clear that natural selection was going to kill them later on anyways.

(you may post arguments in round 1)
dragon_slayer489

Con

As I see it people may agree with you in many topics but I find that there is a reason this happens in terms I could see your point of prospective. As well I see that you should never and I mean never kill for the persons sake of stupidity thing about it if they had ADHD of they where mentally challenged would you kill them off ... they have a life as well as the rest of us plus I feel that people should make there own chooses on there facts or problems. Plus there are some people who are not as smart as other people but I could see this as a fact some people are smarter in ways but dumber in other hehe did you see what i did OK now back on topic i feel that some stupid people are smarter in ways that we don't under stand and in duss i feel this is Morley wrong in many ways.
imabench

Pro

Its a little hard for me to understand the argument con is giving, so ill go through it line by line

"As well I see that you should never and I mean never kill for the persons sake of stupidity "

Opinion.....

"think about it if they had ADHD of they where mentally challenged would you kill them off?"

Depends on whether or not I have enough bullets.....

Also though, if the person with ADHD and the mentally challenged person dont say anything stupid, then theres no reason to conclude that they really are stupid. Ive never seen someone someone who is mentally retarded say something stupid like "the Earth is 2013 years old" or "swag" which means that they arent actually stupid and therefore wouldnt be killed.

" I feel that people should make there own chooses on there facts or problems. "

............. What?

"Plus there are some people who are not as smart as other people but I could see this as a fact some people are smarter in ways but dumber in other hehe did you see what i did OK now back on topic i feel that some stupid people are smarter in ways that we don't under stand"

.................................... What?

"and in duss i feel this is Morley wrong in many ways."

................................................. Extend all arguments.
dragon_slayer489

Con

OK as i see it you are putting up a statement that seems to be a joke in my eyes and as though i find it somewhat childish also i admire Ur humor and enjoy a good debate but i find i would like to know if we could get on topics i would also like to say i still think that if the person is dumb it wont mater in any case i thing that you or any one should ever be killed for stupidity in any form or way
imabench

Pro

"OK as i see it you are putting up a statement that seems to be a joke in my eyes and as though i find it somewhat childish also i admire Ur humor and enjoy a good debate but i find i would like to know if we could get on topics i would also like to say i still think that if the person is dumb it wont mater in any case i thing that you or any one should ever be killed for stupidity in any form or way"

......................................................................................... I have no idea what youre arguing.

"i still think that if the person is dumb it wont mater in any case i thing that you or any one should ever be killed for stupidity in any form or way""

Give me a REASON for that though, not just your opinion!.....

Ive argued that a person should be allowed to kill a stupid person if its clear that that stupid person wont live to a long age anyways due to natural selection.

If someone says any of the following, then other people should be allowed to kill them since they clearly wont last much longer in society:

"Yolo"
"Swag"
"Dragonball Z is overrated"
"The Earth is only 2013 years old"
"The Earth is only 6000 years old"
"The Bible is fact/truth/true"
"Newsflash, even if you dont believe in the devil, you do"
"The sun isnt a star moron.... Its a sun!"
"I got Bieber Fever"
"Obama 2016!"

You get the idea.
dragon_slayer489

Con

I know this is true but I find that its not at all right to just kill people. In context I fell that I have the right to also state my a pinion in my own ways ...
I feel that you are making a joke of me ... because I am new ok and I know I wont will this debate .
so I will say this fell that I have wasted time on this debate
...
END
Posted by alpha3031 3 years ago
alpha3031
"Are you out of your mind? There are stupid people EVERYWHERE"
Yeah, like people who couldn't spell properly on a computer; hint (the two people debating) hint
So, imabench, you're arguing for your own death

:D
Posted by Themoderate 3 years ago
Themoderate
Interesting debate indeed. Wish I got it before con did.
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Are you out of your mind? There are stupid people EVERYWHERE
Posted by love1626 3 years ago
love1626
There`s no such thing as "stupid people". Natural selection is just appropriate for animals and not for humans. We are rationale thinkers. Everyone deserves to learn and develop as far as intellectual level is concern.
Posted by PapaJahat 3 years ago
PapaJahat
Pro is a troll.
Posted by BrooklynHaze 3 years ago
BrooklynHaze
Isn't that artificial selection?
Posted by alextangfastic 3 years ago
alextangfastic
Who's to judge who is stupid or not? You may think you're smart but compared to someone else you may just be like those you were describing
Posted by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
lol!
Vote Placed by gordonjames 3 years ago
gordonjames
imabenchdragon_slayer489Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Hail to the Chief Troll!
Vote Placed by Naysayer 3 years ago
Naysayer
imabenchdragon_slayer489Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is five minutes of my life I'm never going to get back.