abraralam
StygianWings

Natures like the earth proves that the beliefs of Muslims are only right and true

StygianWings

abraralam

Con

Q- 1-There are many religious books in world like Torah for Jews, Bible for Christians, Veda, Gita etc for Hindus and Holy Quran for Muslims . There are Millions differences among them. The followers of these books claim that their book is only the true and others all are false, mixed, cancelled or fabricated.
In this situation a neutral person wants to accept any books as a guidance for finding the right path to the God who created this universe. Then what he should do? He should study these books? If yes, then it will take many times and he haven"t so many times. If no, then what he should do? Please guide me.
A-He should see the natures like the Earth, the, Fire, the Air, the water etc and accept the book whose followers have control on natures and the natures obey them.
Because the natures are like a neutral judge .They do not tell a lie. They are 100% true and neutral. They obey only true God or true followers of God. According to my research the Natures obey only the God of Holy Quran Almighty Allah and His true followers only. They do not obey any another fabricated Gods or followers of any religious books.
Example no -1: We have researched that there are hundreds fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of Muslim Martyrs and saints who are preserved from decay in their graves since centuries and years without used any chemicals.
Once We have dug their graves for any reasons, we have found them in above condition, our Doctors have examined them and there are thousands eyewitness too. We will not dig their graves for every person on his desire, because you are 5 Billions at this time in world.
So, if you are sincere then contact us with your Doctors, Researchers
StygianWings

Pro

You speak as though the elements of nature obey your people to the letter, if so... then why not summon a volcano from the center of New York? Why not wipe out non believers with tidal waves the size of a nation? For that matter, if you control fire, why am I still alive? I sit here, mocking your notions of a god, and yet I do not burn, are your people just afraid? On another note, you speak of these fresh, preserved, dead bodies as though they are proven fact, if so, then why not mail me a head, or maybe a severed hand? You know, preferably a few thousand years old, but still fresh, with no chemicals. Oh no, you wouldn't do that, it would just expose your lies. The fact is, no reputable non Muslim scientist has ever seen these, and if they have, they certainly never told the public. When evidence is hidden, it is only safe to assume a bluff, so until all evidence is put forward, for the whole world to see, then I will continue to mock you, and all you stand for, because I do not like lies.
abraralam

Con

abraralam forfeited this round.
StygianWings

Pro

I am awaiting further response. I am not a fan of preemptive strikes.
abraralam

Con

abraralam forfeited this round.
StygianWings

Pro

I suppose this mean's you have given up?
Posted by aus_cjd 3 years ago
aus_cjd
I like this question but none of you haven't made any decent points.

I know that evil has influenced us before and after the oldest religious writings and I find it hard to believe that greedy humans have changed it in some way for their own benefit. Some Christians tell me that there is more original scriptures than any other religion. gives us facts I am looking..
Posted by Kako 3 years ago
Kako
"Then what he should do? He should study these books? If yes, then it will take many times and he haven"t so many times. If no, then what he should do? Please guide me."

No. He himself should think about who he is in his heart and what he wants to outwardly represent his heart. He should look at the products that each potential religion or non-religion has wrought and he chooses and acts accordingly, then he studies.

What is being offered? How far is this particular faith or non faith willing to go to get what it ultimately wants? Will it murder? Will it persecute? Will it barter? Will it sell itself? Will it protest others? Will it defame and slander others? If I am not such a man to do these things then I cannot accept to be a follower of these things.

This is how a man chooses.

Any man who attempts to persuade others by professing a type of control is no better than a dictator and is better yet unworthy of the title. Ask yourself what control you actually have over any element which can so easily take your life? If I were given an appeal to humility I might not be so weary of you.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
abraralamStygianWingsTied