americanmade23
Cbrown0502

Navy

americanmade23

Pro

I myself believe that the Navy is the best military branch. however, that so far is my mere opinion. so, if you would please give your opinion and knowledge on the matter.
Cbrown0502

Con

You didn't specify which navy you're referring to, and the united states navy is meant to serve their country, as are all other branches of the military. With that being said, I believe that the ground troops (United States Army) are the most vital branch in war, this is because marines are sent to "loosen" up the war field, thus making it easier for the army to take control of a certain area. In a harsh desert, how can your navy make a difference, when they're a naval defensive force?
americanmade23

Pro

yes, sorry about that. i do mean the US Navy. I do believe that the other branches are indeed needed. however, even in a desert the special forces of the US Navy still tend to be present behind the scenes and operating for American forces.
Cbrown0502

Con

Cbrown0502 forfeited this round.
americanmade23

Pro

Then there is the fact that the Navy is the main source of transportation for the whole military and often comes in to help with rescue missions of importance
Cbrown0502

Con

Cbrown0502 forfeited this round.
Posted by Varrack 2 years ago
Varrack
You should change the title/resolution to "The US Navy is the Best Branch in the Military"