Nazis were bad people. Hitler was a bad man

its true!

it is. How could you possibly believe that nazis were good people and hitler was good?

1. Hitler was good.

Maid of Hitler speaks out and said he was the perfect boss.[1]

" History has condemned him as the megalomaniac who brought death and misery to millions.

But for one woman, the name Adolf Hitler evokes a smile not a shudder..... And her verdict on her former master: 'He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us.' "

Children know whos nice and whos not. With this mind look at these pictures.

Can you look at those pics and reasonably call that man evil?

"Hitler... one of the most significant figures who ever lived"

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...

He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

President J.F. Kennedy

"... Hitler is one of the greatest men. The old trust him, the young idolise him. It is the worship of a national hero who has served his country."

- David Lloyd George,
Prime Minister and Statesman,
Great Britain.

"Hitler was right"
- British Attorney General
(Senior Nuremburg Prosecutor)

" I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans' around Roosevelt.

We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war.
Now we are forced to realise that Hitler was right.

He offered us the co-operation of Germany... I feel ashamed and humiliated..."

(British Attorney General, Sir Hartley Shawcross,
Stourbridge, March 16th, 1984)

it's clear he was good

2. The Nazis weren't bad

*put a stop to massive unemployment;
*ended hyper-inflation;
*restored the self-esteem of the German people (for a few years till the defeat in 1945);
*built the Autobahn;
*laid the technological foundations for modern utilisation of space;
*forced the world to rethink international relations to such an extent that much of Europe has enjoyed peace for over 65 years.

"...I overcame chaos in Germany, restored order, enormously raised production in all fields of our national economy...I succeeded in completely resettling in useful production those 7 million unemployed who so touched our hearts...I have not only politically united the German nation but also rearmed it militarily, and I have further tried to liquidate that Treaty sheet by sheet whose 448 Articles contain the vilest rape that nations and human beings have ever been expected to submit to. I have restored to the Reich the provinces grabbed from us in 1919; I have led millions of deeply unhappy Germans, who have been snatched away from us, back into the Fatherland; I have restored the thousand year old historical unity of German living space; and I have attempted to accomplish all that without shedding blood and without inflicting the sufferings of war on my people or any other. I have accomplished all this, as one who 21 years ago still an unknown worker and soldier of my people, by my own efforts..."

3. The holocost was good.

The holocost had to happen for punishment of the Jews. 6 million jews weren't killed, there's no evidence to support that. Some jews were killed, these were the power elite jews.[2] The jews that were killed all were involved in gangs and were mostly bands of thieves.

The holocost also gave us great medical knowledge[3][4]

4. Anne Frank was evil
Anne Frank was in hiding because she stole food from shops[5]. Her parents were Jewish elite trying to destroy Germay"s economy[6]. Moreover Anne"s journal is known to have falsehoods and lies about what the nazis were doing

[2] Hartmen, Bob How many were killed? What the evidence shows (1997)
[3] Schaefer, Naomi. The Legacy of Nazi Medicine, The New Atlantis, Number 5, Spring 2004,
Cohen, Baruch C.. "The Ethics Of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments". Jewish Law: Articles.
[5] Thompson, Dan. Anne Frank the Other Side of the Coin, 2001
[6] Ibid p.126

you have no proof that any of those quotes are real. You cannot possibly believe that 6 million Jews had to die to punish their race. They Jews did nothing wrong. Hitler was an evil man that wanted to take over the world and eradicate an entire race of people. Anyone that would order the murder of 6 million Jews is not a good man. The murdering of 6 millions Jews can never be considered good to any sane person. Hitler may have been a very influential person but he did nothing that was good. Your argument has no factual structure.

Good: morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious

Furer only punished those who were evil. 6 million weren't killed, there's no evidence of that.

"Based on the total population before the holocaust and the total population 5 years later, it's impossible that 6 million of anyone were killed."[1]

Even if 6 million were killed so what? Sometimes that many people need to die. I'm not racist but some jews need to die. Even the most liberal person must admit that most black people need to die.

You're whole argument is based on the assumption Hitler killed 6 million jews.

[1] Hartmen, Bob How many were killed? What the evidence shows (1997)

Exactly how were the Jews evil? The nazis raided the homes of millions of innocent people and forced them into concentration camps and death camps where they were worked and killed.

6 millions Jews were MURDERED under the command of hitler.[1]

How can you say so what to the murder of 6 million innocent people? Why would a Jew ever need to die just for being a Jew. How can you say you are not racist and then say that black people and Jews need to die. If you believe someone should die just because of their race you are undoubtedly racist.

Hitler ordered the murder of 6 million Jews. He tried to take over Europe and he and his nazis destroyed Europe and dropped bombs onto civilian areas especially in London killing more innocent people. In London alone more than 40,000 civilians were killed by bombs [2].

Bad as defined by [3] : not good in any manner or degree. having a wicked or evil character; morally reprehensible

You're not understanding. You haven't rebutted anything.

I explained how some jews were evil. You haven't rebutted. Not all jews went to concentration camps. Even then they weren't bad. Only the eliteist jews were harmed. Not the typical Jew on the street.

I'm not saying some black people need to be killed solely because of their race, but because of their genetic predisposition to crime.

6 million weren't killed. Its impossible that many were killed. Your sources come from biased sources who didn't use any math. There trying to put blame on socialism because they know it works.

Did you know the London bombing wasn't done by Hitler. Nor commanded by him. It was a false flag attack to put blame on Hitler.
Posted by errya 3 years ago
@ Anti-Atheist

Joke Debate?
Posted by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
The worst argument since "Because I said so."

Maybe their character limit is 100?
Posted by Topiarey 3 years ago
My god.
Vote Placed by wiploc 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had the burden of proof, but he never argued. He made a bald claim, and he asked a question, but he never fielded an argument. I didn't read Con's final post, because Pro never met his burden of proof.
Vote Placed by XStrikeX 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not sure about the exact death toll, but Con had awful refutations concerning the Holocaust. Seems evil to me. Conduct for Pro since Con said most black people should be killed.