lilmatt0514
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle

Ncfl Pf Topic To Long

lilmatt0514

lilmatt0514

Con

Resolved: That the constitutional right of freedom of religion has wrongly evolved into freedom from religion. Yes I know this topic is a little tricky but try your best. Just trying to see what arguments you can bring up.
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle

Pro

Freedom of religion necessitates freedom from religion, because if you have to adhere to a religion, even if you do not want to, it is not freedom of religion. Freedom of religion and freedom from religion go hand in hand, one cannot exist without the other.
lilmatt0514

Con

You cant say that you have no proof and you hardly explain how each go hand in hand. According to the ARIS 85% of 540000 americans are now atheist and 40 million americans have no religion or do not believe in a single religion. So there is hard proof that more and more people are turning to freedom from religion
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle

Pro

"You cant say that you have no proof and you hardly explain how each go hand in hand."

Let me try and explain better. If one has to practice a religion, no matter what, even if one does not desire to, one does not have freedom of religion. To have complete freedom of religion, you have to have the right to not adhere to a religion. Compulsory adherence to a religion is not freedom of religion. Also, since you are the one making the claim that the right of freedom of religion has wrongly evolved into freedom from religion, you have the burden of proof.

"According to the ARIS 85% of 540000 americans are now atheist and 40 million americans have no religion or do not believe in a single religion. So there is hard proof that more and more people are turning to freedom from religion"

Okay, what's your point? You still have not offered any proof that freedom of religion has wrongly evolved into freedom from religion.
lilmatt0514

Con

yes i understand how one goes into each other but lets look

If you look at my ARIS numbers it proves that today more the 540000 americans have become atheist and are aganist any religion this have evolved from the fact that each of the 13 colonies had there own religion and everyone in that colony had to pratice that religion.

More and more people are becoming atheist and are moving away from praticeing a ceritan religion.

Thats all because freedom of religion has evolved into freedom from religion
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle

Pro

"If you look at my ARIS numbers it proves that today more the 540000 americans have become atheist and are aganist any religion"

Once again, this is not proof that the constitutional right of freedom of religion has wrongly evolved into freedom from religion.

"this have evolved from the fact that each of the 13 colonies had there own religion and everyone in that colony had to pratice that religion."

Each colony had its own religion and everyone had to practice it? That sounds like an establishment of religion, which is specifically what the First Amendment prohibits.

"More and more people are becoming atheist and are moving away from praticeing a ceritan religion."

This still is not proof that freedom of religion has wrongly evolved into freedom from religion.

"Thats all because freedom of religion has evolved into freedom from religion"

You need to prove that freedom of religion has WRONGLY evolved into freedom from religion, not just that freedom of religion has evolved into freedom from religion. Also, I do think that there has been any sort of evolution from freedom of religion into freedom from religion. The freedom from religion has always been there, it is just that more and more people are becoming aware of it and exercising it.
lilmatt0514

Con

lilmatt0514 forfeited this round.
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle

Pro

The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle forfeited this round.
lilmatt0514

Con

lilmatt0514 forfeited this round.
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle

Pro

I have nothing more to say.
Vote for Pro!
Posted by Genericston 3 years ago
Genericston
It's actually pretty funny, because the only reason he won is clearly because of some religious idio who was all like "This guy loves DA LORD ALMITY, IMNA VOT FOR HIM!"
Posted by DougieFresh 7 years ago
DougieFresh
I would of voted for the con anyway..
Posted by DougieFresh 7 years ago
DougieFresh
I think you guys are arguing opposite sides. Haha, I see all of the Pros arguments being on the negative side and all of the Cons arguments being on the affirmative side. Because of it, I voted based upon who would of had better arguments on the other side, which was the eccentric fopdoodle. I love the argument that the two go hand in hand with one another and will probably use it on the con side myself.
Posted by The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle 7 years ago
The_Eccentric_Fopdoodle
Oops, I was playing outside all day and had forgotten about the debate.
Posted by bloodsnhall 7 years ago
bloodsnhall
The Crusades "crush the infedels"
Posted by lilmatt0514 7 years ago
lilmatt0514
im not trying to debate this im trying to get evidence and a better understanding of the topic
Posted by SportsGuru 7 years ago
SportsGuru
I would be willing to debate you on this topic from either side. However, I must ask the question, do you have cases already, and you are trying out the cases, or are you trying to get cases from whomever you face, thus making less work for you?
Posted by lilmatt0514 7 years ago
lilmatt0514
its a bad topic a really bad topic and im trying to get info and help on it because im going to nationals on this topic
Posted by frenchmoose 7 years ago
frenchmoose
"That the constitutional right of freedom of religion has wrongly evolved into freedom from religion."

ok....
Posted by frenchmoose 7 years ago
frenchmoose
Aids?
Vote Placed by lilmatt0514 7 years ago
lilmatt0514
lilmatt0514The_Eccentric_FopdoodleTied