I_am_Spartacus
condeelmaster

Nearly half of all reported rapes are false

condeelmaster

I_am_Spartacus

Pro

Round 1. Acceptance
Round 2-4. Presenting arguments and rebuttals.
Round 5. Closing argument with no rebuttals.

I believe that there is now mounting evidence which suggest that rape is not only lied about but lied about for the most trivial of reasons. In-depth studies by independent judges and prosecutors conclusively show that reported rapes to the police are fraught with false claims, very much more so than reports of other crimes, and we have cases over and again of women lying about rape and getting away with it either completely scot-free or with little to no consequences. I will also argue that the definition of rape has been diluted to the point where many males are being falsely convicted as a result of a societal push to "protect" women from what is purported to be an epidemic of rape or "rape culture" which from the start was bound and determined to put more men at risk for being at the mercy of vindictive, borderline/bipolar women, or other types of women prone to using the legal system as a leverage against men for all kinds of reasons you will be shocked to hear about over the course of this debate.

This is a short prelude of what the debate will be about. I expect my opponent not to use any shaming tactics or ad-hominem attacks against me personally in which case I will urge voters to take this into consideration when casting your vote. We look at facts and we'll try to draw empirical and reasonable conclusions from them. If you for whatever reason take offense and as a result don't believe you can stay 100% real and rational over the course of this debate, don't accept.

I'm looking forward to an objective delve into this complex and controversial topic and good luck to my opponent.
condeelmaster

Con

I accept the challenge, thanks for posting it.

Remember Pro has the burden of proof.

Hope to have a great debate!

I_am_Spartacus

Pro

I_am_Spartacus forfeited this round.
condeelmaster

Con

We are debating this in a new debate:

http://www.debate.org...
I_am_Spartacus

Pro

I_am_Spartacus forfeited this round.
condeelmaster

Con

Vote Con!! hahaha
I_am_Spartacus

Pro

I_am_Spartacus forfeited this round.
I_am_Spartacus

Pro

I_am_Spartacus forfeited this round.
condeelmaster

Con

Vote con! Cheers! ;)
Posted by I_am_Spartacus 1 year ago
I_am_Spartacus
In the last moment there was supposedly a "profanity" in my argument which resulted in me not being able to post my argument. If I can post my first argument here in the comment section and if my opponent could point this out in his argument so as to notify the readers, I would be most grateful.

Best regards. Good luck
Vote Placed by Unbelievable.Time 1 year ago
Unbelievable.Time
I_am_SpartacuscondeelmasterTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff